Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account Executive. Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1. Colon cleansing, Home colonics, Fasting, Juicing Detox cleanse. Testimonial - A journey that sometimes pleasantly surprises you . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Executive. Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1. Colon cleansing, Home colonics, Fasting, Juicing Detox cleanse. Testimonial - A journey that sometimes pleasantly surprises you . . .

I hope my thoughts and feelings can resonate with people reading this.

As I am prone to do from time to time, I get a thought in my head about doing something, and google the topic. In September last year (2006), I was looking for ways to learn about self diagnosis, and had heard about the indicators of one’s health from the condition of their tongue. So I googled it. Having discarded a number of sites, I kept coming back to one site – HPS-Online.com. This is how I came to be here, purely by off chance.

To tell you a bit about myself, I was born in Africa (Uganda), am of Indian origin, and have lived in London for over 30 years. I have always been fairly healthy, stayed fit most of my life through playing football (soccer), and luckily have managed to avoid doctors most of my life.

So why was I looking at health related sites?

Over the last 5 or so years, I have become much more aware of my health and well being. Some ailments I do suffer from are nasal allergies (hayfever, dust, cats) and a tissue ulceration on my right leg. My main motivation was to rid myself of the nasal allergies, and of the yearly struggle to live/enjoy with some normality during spring and summer when most people are enjoying themselves, instead of sneezing all the time, blocked sinuses, congestion, and lack of energy. I was also keen to learn how the tongue can indicate organ health issues. So I spent a bit of time reading the site, boy there was a lot to get through. I also subscribed to the free email series. The information I got was not only comprehensive, but also made a lot of sense as far as my long term health, especially where I would not need to rely on doctors, clinics, disruption of lifestyle, and most importantly huge costs.

I was wary initially, not only of purchasing a program I didn’t know, but also whether I could actually feel comfortable doing a self help program where I had no previous experience or knowledge.

I kept reading more 7-Day Wonder colon cleansing testimonials (of experienced and new 7DW cleansers), and also quite a few introductions. I soon felt comfortable knowing that all the cleansers were decent ordinary people, many taking their first steps in self care and cleansing. So I too took the plunge. I purchased the 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse program though was unable to start my cleansing till a week ago (23rd July ’07).

One thing I soon learnt about was the level of supportive interaction from everybody (experienced and new cleansers). There was so much genuine good will and positive sentiments from people who only weeks earlier I had not even known. I felt comfortable on the forum, and became much more confident about achieving my aim of ridding myself of nasal allergies. It was June by the time I managed to get work schedules organised enough to plan my cleanse, but still was not able to commit to a start date till towards the end of July. Having a rough date in mind though was important, and helped me focus on moving towards that start. Also with lots of time before then, I was able to read up on much of the material, and even make small changes to my habits, particularly concerning diet.

Adopting many of the suggestions regarding certain foods gave me a really good platform for my 7 Day Wonder cleanse. I had six odd weeks where I began to take care of my food intake. There was freshly squeezed juice everyday, increase in my freshly prepared mixed vegetable intake, cutting out acidic foods, better periods of rest and also practiced some breathing exercises. In hindsight, I’m glad it worked out this way because for one thing, I learnt so much just from reading about experiences of others who had started their cleanses just before me. It was kind of reassuring, and I learnt how they dealt with some challenges easily too.

During this 7 Day Wonder pre-cleanse period, I was also able to reflect much about my long term health, and the importance of taking control of my health. I felt empowered because of the feeling that with HPS, there are people who would selflessly guide newbies like me to achieve this. There is no angle, no marketing strategy, just plain honest interaction. It made me think beyond just ridding my nasal allergies, like advanced cleansing, but that’s for the future.

I started my 7 Day Wonder colon cleanse on Monday 23rd July, feeling calm and relaxed, a bit exited too but no apprehension. The way the program had been laid out made things easy, I simply had to follow the schedule, and as per lots of the advice, just try to relax. I did and they were totally right. The days flew by, and all the time there were words of encouragement, advice and guidance from lots of caring people. Some people refer to the community here as another family, it’s not hard to see why. I felt connected to people at all times, knowing all I had to do was to get online and there would be a warm thought or a piece of advice waiting for me – a bit like coming home to a hug.

During the 7DW cleanse itself, I noticed subtle changes. The nasal passages were clearing slowly but surely, and I was not reacting to allergens so much. Towards the end of the cleanse, I began to feel lighter, of mind and body. It felt as if lots of crap had been eliminated, I had good energy levels, mentally I felt much fresher and I haven’t had any allergy problems. The cleanse finished on Sunday night, and I am in my third day of the post cleanse period. I feel great, good energy levels, good eliminations, and clearer view of my health in the future. I mentioned before about the feeling of empowerment. I cannot stress this enough.

I want to say a big thank you to Jos-hua (I know he does not look or crave the adulations) for his foresight, caring, compassion and selflessness.

He is someone with an immense amount of knowledge and wisdom. Many years ago, he made a decision/choice to start on this path. This program he has put together is simple to do for newbies like me, but there’s so much more. It must have taken so much learning, experience, and effort to create all there is for us, I cannot begin to imagine the hours/days/weeks/months/years spent to create all of this. There are so many so-called quick fixes out there, sometimes it’s difficult to know what is genuine, and what is not. This program is without a shadow of doubt the best self-care health program that I have come across.

He created the path, on which so many have walked to better health before me. All the 7DW cleansers (experienced and new) who have made this journey before me, have made my experience much easier, for that I am also grateful. I am just starting my journey along this safe and secure path to better health – now and for the future. To end with, here are two quotes that feel are so right for everything about HPS.

Quote 1:
    When we have an attitude of learning from every interaction with others we experience personal enrichment and progress

Quote 2:
    In the midst of uncertainty, keep determination in your thoughts and that will become like a guiding light in front of you

Re: Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1 - A journey that sometimes pleasantly surprises you . . .

Great testimonial Bharat.

I think your calmness and ability to accept things as they are (not read too much into it like me!) has assisted you very well on your cleanse.

Your comments about this forum being like a family are so true.

Just think of me as your on-line sister!

Alysia

Comment

Re: Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1 - A journey that sometimes pleasantly surprises you . . .

Hey Sis,

It was Dorothea and Sky (I think) who refered to us all as a family, i'm just happy to be a part of it.

Originally posted by Alysia_W
      I think your calmness and ability to accept things as they are
      Interestingly, had I come across HPS before say 2 years ago, I definitely would have dealt with the whole journey differently - not as calm, trying to always figure things out, perhaps (as I've mentioned before) tried to improve on processes etc etc.

Writing this, I've just realised that I haven't really said a great deal more about my life. My marriage of 12 years ended 4 years ago. Though I had accepted my ex's decision and divorce settled fairly amicably, difficulties arose where I had/have difficulty having decent contact with my two beautiful kids (daughter 14 now, and son 12 now). This past 4 years has seen a massive shift in me, a lot of it because of this situation. A person either fights fire with fire, or raises one's own standards. That's what I chose to do.

One area that has come on leaps and bounds is the development of my real inner peace. I haven't cracked it yet, not by a long shot, but just like my health i'm on the right path.

We are here because it is the right time for each and everyone of us. We do need to be aware of the opportunity to improve our lives (not just on the health perpective) and grasp it. I think this is the subtle message that Jos-hua and the masters are saying through their guidance.

I hope us 'kids' are learning, I think we are.

Comment

Bharat, after reading this testimonial, I'm beginning to think you do everything perfectly, or at least in regard to this cleanse you have, from the beginning of the precleanse all the way up to today. You've made so many spot-on observations and comments on the program and group here that it would take weeks probably to point them all out. So here's some stuff that I especially like to read:

Originally posted by Bharat_P
        During this pre-cleanse period, I was also able to reflect much about my long term health, and the importance of taking control of my health. I felt empowered because of the feeling that with HPS, there are people who would selflessly guide newbies like me to achieve this. There is no angle, no marketing strategy, just plain honest interaction. It made me think beyond just ridding my nasal allergies, like advanced cleansing, but that’s for the future.
        Thinking beyond the immediate symptoms you seek relief from, yes, that's definitely advanced thinking there, but that doesn't surprise me so much now because you've been handling everything like an advanced cleanser already. I'm going to stop saying that now b/c 400 times is probably enough.

We are here because it is the right time for each and everyone of us. We do need to be aware of the opportunity to improve our lives (not just on the health perpective) and grasp it. I think this is the subtle message that Jos-hua and the masters are saying through their guidance.
        You got the message right, but I'm with you on the receiving end; I echo a lot of what I've seen here over the years but there's no subtlety to what I do...that's all Jos-hua's design at work there. Compared to his history of practice and years of experience, we're all kids at the table here...and that's fine with me, I never stop learning here and that means a lot to me.

One last quote, my favorite I think:

A person either fights fire with fire, or raises one's own standards. That's what I chose to do.
        I find that easily as inspiring as any of those great quotes you put on your other threads. Raise your own standards...isn't that what we're all doing here? whether we meant to originally or not...

Thanks Bharat.

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - A journey that sometimes pleasantly surprises you . . .

Greetings Bharat,

Adoration, no! A simple thank you, sure, why not? Every human being appreciates that... so yes, thank you for your being here, for trusting and for practicing what is taught here... all gain and no pain as you already have seen.

David_K recently (just yesterday) noted in his post-cleansing thread the following:

Originally posted by David_K

All of this week and next week I am part of a small team working for a large client, who happens to be a big hospital. The job I am doing for the client requires me to visit almost every area in the hospital.

I was in the intensive care units today as well as the cardio area where they perform pace maker implants. I am so blessed to have found HPS before I ended up in one of those wards with tired, teary-eyed family members around my bed wondering if I would ever walk out of there. Talk about an eye opener!
          Seems to me your testimonial and everyone else's here at HPS guided cleansing online confirms all of the above.

Forge on HPS health cleansing friend... even though you feel better after your formal HPS 7DW cleansing, there is no reason to stop there, trust me, you can feel and actually be hundreds of times even better, and avoid all the above that David_K mentions... and your kids will end up enjoying you even more for it, and you them even more.

And as regards those allergies, they are on the way out, they have already packed their bags, and now are moving south, to another body, into someone else's life. (and i hope they don't forget their sunglasses! )

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

I hope us 'kids' are learning, I think we are.
            yea, yes, right on! Forge on 7 Day Wonder freedom cleansing friends. You all are like my children...my 'wonder cleansing' children.... take refuge in your knowledge, skills and self confidence that is developing in light of your HPS cleansing... forge on brothers and sisters. The best is yet to come!

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Re: Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - A journey that sometimes pleasantly

very nice testimonial Bharat. I can understand and relate completely to the whole searching the internet, finding HPS, not checking it for a while, then coming back to it, reading a little, then coming back again, reading some more. Then realising, "hey, i wanna do this!" finally. And here we are. And aren't we lucky?

May you continue to find health.

Comment

Hi Rick,

Originally posted by Richard_D
                I'm beginning to think you do everything perfectly, or at least in regard to this cleanse you have, from the beginning of the precleanse all the way up to today.
                I wish! I do try to think things through as much as possible, especially when I'm learning something new. Luckily any mistakes during this journey have been small ones. Then I try and learn from those who have trodden this path.

Thanks for thoughts.

Comment

Re: Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - A journey that sometimes pleasantly surprises you . . .

Hi Jos-hua,

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                  there is no reason to stop there
                  Though my cleanse has been mostly problem free, my visit to the TCM was also an important lesson. It dawned on me that despite feeling healthy and fit for many years, within the body everything is not always 100%, the organs are not necessarily functioning at their best. It's just that before I just assumed that I doing the right things - good diet, exercise, rest etc.

Through with HPS, yourself and others, and also the check ups with the TCM have opened my mind to the greater possibilities of real health, fitness and vitality for the rest of my life - no guesswork, real results.

I won't be stopping!

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

....I just assumed that I doing the right things - good diet, exercise, rest etc.
                    yep, billions of people are caught in that myth- good diet, exercise, rest- that's a recipe for good health...

hahahahahhahaaa.

Well, you've experienced yourself, and seen with your own eyes, that that is not the case... so I have nothing more really to say on that outside of the following:

it is so unfortunate that billions continue to buy into that view, and billions continue to suffer with their physical health- and of course our emotional, mental and spiritual growth is no doubt tied into our physical and energetic wellbeing, so billions suffer on that level too, that dimension, too....

Wishing you all the best Bharat,

I'm glad for you that you are finally getting to the source, the spring, of good health, rather than playing around at the periphery.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Bharat, I'll chime in here too. Great testimonial.
                      You are a real asset to this community.

Janaka

Comment

Re: Bharat_P, Age 43, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - A journey that sometimes pleasantly

I'll too add my appreciations here - Bharat is such a great contributor to HPS, both with mundane observations and with inspiring insights and quotes!

Comment

Hi Jos-hua, Janaka, Adrian,

Thanks guys. I take a great deal of inspiration from you all, and learn how to progress in many ways, not just health.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                          I'm glad for you that you are finally getting to the source, the spring, of good health, rather than playing around at the periphery.
                          I am starting to feel like a practitioner in maintaining and improving my health, trying different foods (looking to see how the body adjusts/reacts, and keeping as much as possible to the principles learnt so far.

I am looking forward to the advanced stages in the coming years too. I look forward to your supportive guidance.

Comment

Bharat, great testimonial. I now have read both your level one cleanse and testimonial and, along with everybody else, find you to be quite amazing in the way with which you've flown through everything. An inspiration. Especially as I, like you, will probably have to wait some time to begin my cleanse. I hope I can make as good use of the time as you have.

Congrats and thanks

Comment

Hi Paul,

Originally posted by Paul_S
                              as I, like you, will probably have to wait some time to begin my cleanse. I hope I can make as good use of the time as you have.
                              With your interaction so far, it seems that you're taking on so much already, and until the start of your pre cleanse, just by reading some/much of the info and posts, you are learning at a fast rate. You'll do fine I'm pretty sure. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X