Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial -- I just know I'll never have cancer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial -- I just know I'll never have cancer.

My second formal was officially over 8 days ago and I have the feeling that these 7 day cleanses will never cease to be eventful in some way or another... perhaps that's why they're called 7 Day Wonders!
    I'm so excited to go through the cleansing processes of HPS because each time I learn so many new things and see so many good changes. I can feel "me" becoming a living, vibrant person again.

The most remarkable change for me during this cleanse came in the "way I think". It's hard to explain, so I'll just start talking about what happened: Almost five years ago I experienced the worst bout of MS symptoms to date (I've been fighting MS symptoms on and off since 1978.) During that time five years ago, I was at my lowest - spiritually, physically and mentally - and I had a very strong desire to go to Heaven and be with my Lord Jesus. I was spending a lot of time meditating on the beauty of eternity and would not have been disppointed if my life had ended...

Well, I had thought that as the years passed I had recovered my "will to live" but when this formal was over, I experienced a strange sensation which I can only describe as a state of feeling "normal". I felt SO GOOD and SO HEALTHY - it was a very different feeling, one I was not used to. I had forgotten what "normal" felt like. In my mind, I searched back to a time when I felt so good and so normal and I could tell it had been YEARS, maybe even 15 years (I know it was definitely longer than 11 years ago.) With chronic degenerative diseases, a person doesn't realize the effect of a slowly progressing decline and this was the case for me.

During this level 2 formal, an excitement for life returned to me and I realized for the first time that perhaps I had been living in a semi-depressed state this whole time, especially the past 5 years. (During these last 5 years my mother also got very ill and in 2005; my mother, my mother-in-law and my aunt all passed away.)

All the positive physical changes that happened for me during my first and second formals gave me extreme joy in knowing that ALL my physical challenges will soon be a thing of the past. But all that just can't compare to the positive mental outlook I now have. Yes, the physical improvements are there hallelujah! - including 2 bms per day, right off the bat!! - but they are really overshadowed by this wonderful feeling of "being alive" and loving it! ... I saw myself climbing a mountain (a pleasant, field and flower-laden, gentle mountain mind you, not Mount Everest - I have no desire to torture myself...)

Along with this love for life came an inner-knowing, a confidence that not only will I totally recover from MS and it's symptoms, but in actuality I will never be sick again! I just know beyond any shadow of a doubt that I will never have cancer. By that I mean that sickness will never again have a hold on me because I'm learning how to take charge of my own health. Because of HPS, I have the tools in hand to enjoy ever-increasing health, or as Jos-hua calls it: ASCENDING GOOD HEALTH.

Halleluhah! Halleluhah! Halleluhah! (can you hear Handel's chorus?)

My longing desire is for everyone to discover the "WONDER" and joys of HPS cleansing.

with love and prayers,
    Dorothea

PS. Blood Test Results:

I had a live blood cell test on the 20th of July and another on the 28th of November; below are the amazing results: The TCM doctor's overall comment was that my blood "has improved 50%"!

These three areas have gone from level 4 to less than 1 (on a scale of 1-good up to 5-poor), the doctor didn't even bother giving them a number so I guess they're negligible at this point (woohoo!!).
    1. "Rouleau" or stacking -- was at level 4 - (caused by poor elimination in my case) decreased vitamin, mineral and oxygen transportation resulting in fatigue, weakness and stress.
    2. "Spicules" or fibrin -- was at level 3.5 - are due to liver stress from poor digestion, stress, toxins alcohol or fat ...
    3. Fungal forms -- was at level 3 - yeast overgrowth, indicate mild to serious fungal infection.

And these other three problem areas have also decreased in number (yay!):
    1. Protein linkage - poor protein digestion & assimilation - from level 4 to up to 2
    2. Eosinophil - bi-lobed WBC, more in allergies, toxicity, arthritis and periods of inflammation - from level 3+ up to 3 (those were the little spots of dirt - they still seemed to be numerous, so detoxing is still a focus)
    3. L-forms - bacteria: rod, thread, spiral. Indicate low immune response - from level 4+ up to 3. (So, we're still working on strengthening the immunity and I'm still supposed to continue the oxygen drops.)

It sure was great to see improvement (not that I didn't already realize there had been an abundance of improvement) and it's no wonder I'm feeling up to cleaning the house and making meals again!
    Last edited by Dorothea_L; 11-29-2007, 12:59 PM.
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, age 50, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial -- I just know I'll never have cancer.

Hi Dorothea,

Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing testimonial is really inspiring to me, and i'm sure many that have walked with you through your cleanses so far at HPS. You have shown how a person can take control of their health, and as long as a person follows this simple, yet such an effective program laid out at HPS, then great ascending health is a certainty.

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    I can feel "me" becoming a living, vibrant person again.
    In these past few months, your increase in confidence really comes across. It's knowing that after so many years of struggling with many ailments, you know you have found a true, genuine way to becoming a healthy person.

On top of this, not only have you coped with your own trials and tribulations, you have been so supportive and loving to everyone here at HPS. I am truly blessed to call you a friend, and I just know that over the next few years, I will be here to witness even more improvements in your health, wellbeing and vitality.

On this great day of celebration (Diwali) for us hindus, I celebrate your ever improving health.

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, age 50, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial -- I just know I'll never have cance

With chronic degenerative diseases, a person doesn't realize the effect of a slowly progressing decline and this was the case for me.

with love and prayers,
      Dorothea
      that is so true Dorothea. it reminds me of something i notice often, that a lot of people do not really know what it means, or feels like, to be truly healthy.

and from your testimony you know more and more what it really means. its the growing confidence, its the rising energy levels, its the day in and day out feeling aliveness and vibrancy, its the lack of fear and worry when faced with obstacles and challenges, its the inspiring knowledge that you are steadily in motion and deliberately in control of yourself upon a path of better and better health.

congratulations to you Dorothea, i'm celebrating with you for the successes so far and the many many more to come!

peace

your friend, alan
      Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, age 50, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial -- I just know I'll never have cance

Originally posted by Alan_A
        it reminds me of something i notice often, that a lot of people do not really know what it means, or feels like, to be truly healthy.
        And that jogs a related thought, that so many people don't understand what it means to be unhealthy.

They take their aches and pains for granted, bad joints, bad skin, weird spots, all considered normal signs of aging, that's easy enough to notice.

But what gets overlooked is how many people think they're just fine until they get a 7-Day Wonder freedom cleanse or two under their belt--then they realize what they've been missing.

Well it's great to see how much improvement you've had in, what, 6 months or so? I can't remember when you started your first 7dw precleanse, but it was around May, wasn't it? What a truly long way you've come since then, and you have yourself and your own perserverance and faith to thank for it.

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A
          its the growing confidence, its the rising energy levels, its the day in and day out feeling aliveness and vibrancy, its the lack of fear and worry when faced with obstacles and challenges, its the inspiring knowledge that you are steadily in motion and deliberately in control of yourself upon a path of better and better health.
          Well said Alan!

Originally posted by Richard_D
          What a truly long way you've come since then, and you have yourself and your own perserverance and faith to thank for it.
          Rick
          Thanks Alan, Rick for your supporting statements! Yah, I started my 7DW precleanse in June, formal in July and it's only November... so it is pretty amazing how much one can accomplish when provided with the RIGHT information!

I'm especially excited about forging ahead in life without those nagging bodily issues causing fear of the future. The future is bright for sure, but I know it doesn't come without hard work and sacrifice.

But I really wanted to give thanks to Jos-hua and say that I so much appreciate what he has created with HPS cleansing; it's a treasure house of knowledge - to benefit a person for their entire life. It's not just a quick fix, it's a permanent fix. And I'm so glad to partake of the blessing he has offered. Thanks Jos-hua!

love,
          Dorothea
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

and say that I so much appreciate what he has created with HPS cleansing; it's a treasure house of knowledge - to benefit a person for their entire life. It's not just a quick fix, it's a permanent fix.

I too am so grateful as well - thank you Jos-hua

Comment

Hi Dorothea,

As I was reading this thread one of Rick's comments made me read your level 1 introduction again. Oh well... I'm even more impressed. I haven't seen too many people as dedicated as you. Your willingness, your faith in changing yourself will take a long way, for Jesus said "Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

I experienced a strange sensation which I can only describe as a state of feeling "normal". I felt SO GOOD and SO HEALTHY
              What else can be said? .

As Jos-hua says, I rejoice in your rejoicing .

Peace,

Comment

Hi Bharat and Adrian,

Originally posted by Adrian_S
                If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."[/I]
                Yay! Adrian! And to be sure, I've been speaking... a few years ago I realized that I DO have at least as much faith as a grain of mustard seed - it's a very tiny seed and everyone in the world actually has this much faith. Jesus wants us to be able to overcome our mountains or obstacles so he taught us it was THAT easy to have faith - and it comes by 'the speaking'.

Also: in Mark 9:23 Jesus said, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

So, I choose to be the one who believes and the one to whom nothing shall be impossible! Why not, if it's that easy - eh? Being sick is a lot harder.

love,
                Dorothea

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, age 50, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial -- I just know I'll never have cancer.

Dorothea ,

You are most welcome. I am happy that HPS cleansing has been of such benefit to you.

It doesn't really surprise me, the HPS 7DW program is tried, tested and proven.
                  And it's not the information that is important, information is a dime a dozen.
                  And it's not the supplements or pills that are important, they too are a dime a dozen.
                  And it's not me that is important.

It all starts from the number up in the right hand corner, nr. of posts.
                  You have engaged your health, engaged your cleansing, engaged your rejuvenation
                  and renewal.

you have 709 posts made here at this community (at the time of writing this).

So you win, that's the secret.

Since you engaged your health, your HPS cleansing and your health
                  care and at the same time there were people here who are knowledgable
                  and experienced who are ready to engage you, coach you, guide you, share with you,
                  and love with you as you walk this path of ascending better health, well, I'm not surprised
                  you are at a state of health which everyone around
                  you has no idea what you are talking about.

We do, because of course all of us here at HPS cleansing are
                  engaged with our health and health care too.

Cheers Dorothea, I rejoice in your rejoicing... the best is yet to come... watch and see.
                  (and of course, continue to stay engaged in your health and health care, as the
                  years go by it will become effortless) Blessings Dorothea. all my blessings to you!
                  Attached Files
                  Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                  Helping People Survive Online

Comment

My second formal was officially over 8 days ago and I have the feeling that these 7 day cleanses will never cease to be eventful in some way or another... perhaps that's why they're called 7 Day Wonders!

with love and prayers,
                    Dorothea

true true, that is exactly why I gave them that name, 7 Day Wonders (7DW).

Halleluhah! Halleluhah! Halleluhah!

peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                      you have 709 posts made here at this community (at the time of writing this). So you win, that's the secret.
                      Oh, you know, last time I saw that number in the top right hand corner was when I had around 208 posts and then I never bothered to look at it, so I'm surprised!

...at the same time there were people here who are knowledgable and experienced who are ready to engage you, coach you, guide you, share with you, and love with you as you walk this path of ascending better health,
                      Yes, yes - it's quite a wonderful thing to have people who are non-judgemental and who are ready and willing to listen and then respond with their respective wisdoms.

... the best is yet to come... watch and see... it will become effortless
                      You say it will become effortless!?! Ok, NOW I'm hooked - easy is what I've been looking for!

lots of love,
                      Dorothea

Comment

- easy is what I've been looking for!

lots of love,
                        Dorothea

gosh dorothea, could it have been easier than it has been?

I mean in such a short time you've gone from zero, minus zero health, to a level of health and awareness of health and practice that most people reading this never have, and never will experience, all from the comfort and privacy of your own home, at your pace and convenience.

there is a great difference between between easy and effortless.... effortless is when things just keep happening on their own, the wheel of cleansing and rejuvenation keeps turning without effort, on its own... watch and see as you progress into level 3, 4 and master faster.

peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

gosh dorothea, could it have been easier than it has been?
                          Yeah, now that you put it that way, I guess it was easy. And the easiest part was just following the directions and then NOT having to be subjected to any of those poisonous medicines that most practising doctors want you to take.

Yeah, it was easy.

Thanks for making it step by step and doing all the experimentation on yourself!

love,
                          Dorothea

Comment

Blood Test Results:

I had a live blood cell test on the 20th of July and another on the 28th of November; below are the amazing results: The TCM doctor's overall comment was that my blood "has improved 50%"!

These three areas have gone from level 4 to less than 1 (on a scale of 1-good up to 5-poor), the doctor didn't even bother giving them a number so I guess they're negligible at this point (woohoo!!).
                            1. "Rouleau" or stacking -- was at level 4 - (caused by poor elimination in my case) decreased vitamin, mineral and oxygen transportation resulting in fatigue, weakness and stress.
                            2. "Spicules" or fibrin -- was at level 3.5 - are due to liver stress from poor digestion, stress, toxins alcohol or fat ...
                            3. Fungal forms -- was at level 3 - yeast overgrowth, indicate mild to serious fungal infection.

And these other three problem areas have also decreased in number (yay!):
                            1. Protein linkage - poor protein digestion & assimilation - from level 4 to up to 2
                            2. Eosinophil - bi-lobed WBC, more in allergies, toxicity, arthritis and periods of inflammation - from level 3+ up to 3 (those were the little spots of dirt - they still seemed to be numerous, so detoxing is still a focus)
                            3. L-forms - bacteria: rod, thread, spiral. Indicate low immune response - from level 4+ up to 3.

For all you people who just love 'TESTS' we hope Dorothea's recent lab tests results inspire you too to take control of your health, to take responsibility for your health by cleaning up and cleaning out properly.

Join us for some HPS guided cleansing... where cleansing has taken on a whole new meaning!
                            You can order your 7DW Freedom Cleansing program here.

Cleansing in action, not in theory.

You're doing great Dorothea, forge on HPScleansing friend.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                            X