Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software Engineer. Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Guided Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Software Engineer. Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Guided Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

    Hi All,
    I recently finished my formal HPS 7dw level 1 cleanse- Home colonics, colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, detox combined... It was quite a journey. All positive changes I am happy to report.

    A basic rundown of the improvements so far are the following:

    1) Lost a total of 12 pounds(from 200 to 188).

    2) More centered and calm. Much more than before I started the program. Work doesn't stress me out as much either.

    3) My overall knowledge about the healing process and my place in this cycle is much clearer that before. My food choices and lifestyle are back on track. Theory is one thing but seeing is believing.

    4) My psoriasis and overall skin irritation seems to be fading away as the days go by. I will keep you informed as more develops. Definitely improved.

    I still have a ways to go but I feel I have made a good start.

    It is hard to truly describe in words what the program can do. I guess it is something a little different for everyone. I can say this and that, but I wouldn't be doing it justice. It is something powerful that must be experienced. There is no other way to know it.

    If you take the chance and go through the program, you will start to again hear that inner whisper. What is it? It is you. Your body, mind and spirit. When you 7dw freedom cleanse enough you will begin to awake this trio's communication and then you will know you are on the right path.


    Anyways, bye for now and thanks for listening.

    Chris

  • #2
    Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

    Originally posted by Chris
    My overall knowledge about the healing process and my place in this cycle is much clearer that before. My food choices and lifestyle are back on track. Theory is one thing but seeing is believing.
    I can just see that last bolded bit in big letters across the top of the HPS website. It's a great encapsulation of the HPS difference.

    Great testimonial Chris, concise and to the point. And you nail the key truth of the matter, what we try to describe here in the testimonials can only be understood when you experience it for yourself. And I hope to see many more making the decision to take the plunge and see for themselves.

    Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

    --Albert Einstein

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

      Ok Chris, right on HPS cleansing brother.

      This testimonial brings closure to a very important part of your cleansing, to the beliving, wondering, curiosity stage, to the ok, lets do it stage, i.e., your introduction thread, your 7dw pre-cleansing thread and then your 7dw formal cleansing thread here at our forums.... now you are out of the gate, roaming in the fields of health cleansing and body rejuvenation, here with us other cows just taking it easy and enjoying life.

      And trust me, as you progress upon your grazing, and get beyond lists, books, quick fixes and one off events, but graze and graze and graze, you will find it all very very nourishing, both physcially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, BECAUSE at HPS guided health cleansing, we put the emphasis on all that as you are seeing.

      Theory is one thing but seeing is believing.

      Forge on HPS health cleansing friend, I look forward to your 7 Day Wonder post-colon cleansing period... I will catch up with you there, at your 7dw post-cleansing thread.

      Peace and blessings from Boudanath Stupa, Katmandu Nepal
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

      Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

      Jos-hua.


      "May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

      http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

        Originally posted by Richard_D
        I can just see that last bolded bit in big letters across the top of the HPS website. It's a great encapsulation of the HPS difference.
        Thanks Rick. I tried to express what it meant to me. And that's what I got.


        And I hope to see many more making the decision to take the plunge and see for themselves.
        You and I both. The more the merrier.

        Chris

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

          Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          Ok Chris, right on cleansing brother.

          This testimonial brings closure to a very important part of your cleansing, to the beliving, wondering, curiosity stage, to the ok, lets do it stage, i.e., your introduction thread, your pre-cleansing thread and then your formal cleansing thread here at our forums.... now you are out of the gate, on your own, roaming in the fields of cleansing and rejuvenation, here with us other cows just taking it easy and enjoying life.

          and trust me, as you progress upon your grazing, and get beyond lists, books, quick fixes and one off events, but graze and graze and graze, you will find it all very very nourishing, both physcially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, BECAUSE at HPS guided cleansing, we put the emphasis on it all.
          It has been an interesting and enlightening journey. I can't wait to see where all the grazing takes me....

          Forge on HPS health cleansing friend, I look forward to this post-cleansing period... will catch up with you there, at your 7dw post-cleansing thread.
          See you on the other side Jos-hua and thanks.

          Chris

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

            Hi Chris,

            Great reading your testimonial and closure of Level 1!

            Originally posted by Chris
            More centered and calm. Much more than before I started the program. Work doesn't stress me out as much either.


            Nice. Great feeling!

            I have found that even when I veer away from that centered, calm feeling, the cellular memory of it is nearby and just remembering that feeling helps me to come back to it.

            Originally posted by Chris
            Theory is one thing but seeing is believing.
            So nice that you've moved from the theoretical to the KNOWING.

            Aloha,
            Allison

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

              Hey Chris,

              Originally posted by Christopher_S
              ... Lost..12 pounds...More centered and calm...skin irritation...fading away...
              The above alone would have been worth the effort…and I suspect there’s many more positive effects to come… Good for you Chris!

              Originally posted by Christopher_S
              ... It is hard to truly describe in words...It is something powerful that must be experienced. There is no other way to know it...take the chance and go through the program, then you will know you are on the right path.
              I think you’ve got the essence of it…

              Encouraging testimony,
              All the best,

              Perry

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                Originally posted by Christopher_S
                It is hard to truly describe in words what the program can do. I guess it is something a little different for everyone. I can say this and that, but I wouldn't be doing it justice. It is something powerful that must be experienced. There is no other way to know it.
                Wonderful testimonial Chris. I really agree with the above. Some experiences are beyond words especially with something like this when many of the positive benefits still have yet to reveal themselves to you. It is impossible to summarize completely at this stage.

                That inner whisper however that you're on the right path is something to listen to.

                So glad to hear of your many improvements Chris. I look forward to seeing you continue with us on the cleansing path.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                  Hi Chris,

                  Great to read your testimonial, and of the real benefits that you have experienced having completed your level 1 HPS cleanse. Enjoy exploring "the grazing fields" and seeing those beneficial changes become a fixture in your life.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                    Originally posted by Allison_C
                    So nice that you've moved from the theoretical to the KNOWING.

                    Aloha,
                    Allison
                    So true Allision. Being in the KNOWING is stellar!.

                    Chris

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                      Originally posted by Perry_K
                      I think you’ve got the essence of it…

                      Encouraging testimony,
                      All the best,

                      Perry
                      Thank you Perry. I am glad you got something positive from it.

                      Chris

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                        Originally posted by John_F
                        Wonderful testimonial Chris. I really agree with the above. Some experiences are beyond words especially with something like this when many of the positive benefits still have yet to reveal themselves to you. It is impossible to summarize completely at this stage.

                        That inner whisper however that you're on the right path is something to listen to.

                        So glad to hear of your many improvements Chris. I look forward to seeing you continue with us on the cleansing path.
                        Hi John,

                        Thank you for the feedback. I wish more people experienced this. I think it would be a different world.

                        It is unique. Kind of like you teaching yourself (where your cleanse represents you and the experience from it is the actual teacher) or really you helping yourself remember what you already deep down inside have always known or forgotten...you know?

                        Chris

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                          Originally posted by Bharat_P
                          Hi Chris,

                          Great to read your testimonial, and of the real benefits that you have experienced having completed your level 1 HPS cleanse. Enjoy exploring "the grazing fields" and seeing those beneficial changes become a fixture in your life.
                          A long way to go, but I am enjoying the journey my friend. Thanks Bharat!

                          Chris

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Christopher_S, Age 36, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - All Positive Improvements

                            Originally posted by Christopher_S
                            ...If you take the chance and go through the program, you will start to again hear that inner whisper. What is it? It is you. Your body, mind and spirit. When you cleanse enough you will begin to awake this trio's communication and then you will know you are on the right path.
                            Very cool Chris - well expressed. And congratulations on all of the improvements you experienced... because you committed yourself to the process, you saw positive results.

                            Actually, I don't know if anyone ever sees anything but positive results in this program - it's just a matter of how many.

                            Thanks for this Chris: Great testimony for a great program!

                            Thanks Jos-hua,

                            love,
                            Dorothea
                            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X