Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Hi all,

It's now been a couple weeks since I finished my third formal cleanse (7DW Level 3). And as I've mentioned before - they never cease to amaze me, and that's why they're called 7 Day Wonders!

Each 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse for me has brought with it many positive experiences and for the women interested in taking part in this HPS program - I'm continuing to lose weight.

Since I began I have lost over 20 lbs, but have gained about 4 lbs back.

That's ok because my husband felt I got a bit on the skinny side this time.

I no longer think about my weight like I used to - always being overly concerned about those 20 extra pounds - I don't care too much any more - I'm just eating what I want to eat and as much as I want to eat.

Of course my "wants" have changed, but I'm so much more satisfied now than I ever was before - in my life! (and I'm 50, so I've had a lot of time to lust after food.) I'm glad to say I don't lust after food any more.

For this 7DW freedom cleanse, I also experienced more mental clarity.

That is something I find gradually improving as I progress on through these 7DWs. I have to go back and read some of my older posts to remember how clouded my thinking really was before beginning on the HPS program. And it's so good to have a record of my progress (I have enough material to sum it all up in a book one day).

And I experienced a lot of detoxing this time around - more than usual - but for my reward; I saw a lot of weird and different stuff leaving my body. It was certainly worth every ounce of effort.

If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

I know beyond doubt that this is the right path for me, and I also know beyond doubt that any lingering inconsistencies in my health will all work themselves out as I work through the program. It's just like simple math: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4. Do the work and you get the results.

Thanks again to Jos-hua for developing the whole shebang here at HPS.

Much love to all of you - if you treasure life, you'll treasure HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing.

Dorothea

ps - I posted this on a friend's thread and wanted to repeat it here: "I think we all come to hps because we (consciously or sub-consciously) know down deep, that we are having a hard time surviving on our own. We just needed a little guidance, a little "boot in the bum" to get us going in the right direction... and how marvelous to find not only our health, but also friends along the way!!!" Yes, the friendships developed here at HPS are definitely beneficial to our health - they are close and understanding friendships, ones I would not want to do without. So thanks to all my 7DW cleansing friends - for your love and support and faithfulness to me.
    Last edited by Dorothea_L; 04-22-2008, 10:02 AM.
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Dorothea, another cleanse down, and now we see some deep changes taking root. I really like this:

Originally posted by Dorothea
    I'm glad to say I don't lust after food any more.
    That's real interesting to me for you to say, because I've noted precisely the same thing but never quite put it in the formulation of "lusting" after food--but it's perfect, an apt concise description of one's before/after relationship with food. I succumb to little indulgences here and there but it's a far cry from being driven by one's appetites like a pack animal.

Originally posted by Dorothea
    Much love to all of you - if you treasure life, you'll treasure HPS.
    Another banner statement worthy of framing and hanging on the wall. This is truly an excellent place to learn how to treasure life.

Thanks so much for being here with us, Dorothea!

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Hi Dorothea,

Your testimonial shows how clear your mind and the path you have chosen have become...It's been a delight to have you and your energy around. It is very infectious and inspiring to us that have preceded you and for those whom are about to follow.... Thanks for being here and so involved with each and every one of us....

Love and Light,

PEACE

Stephen

Comment

Hi Dorothea,

I'm really pleased for you that you're progressing so well with your HPS cleansing journey. I've had the good fortune to really follow your journey for most part, and know how much your confidence with the HPS process has increased (as has mine) over the past year.

During this time, not only have you made some major strides in the improvement of your health, but you have accepted the wisdom of this program, and shown great dedication, responsibility and awareness of what's needed. But beyond this, you have given so much support to me and many others over the time, and are such a valuable cleasing friend.

I look forward to following many more of your 7DW Freedom cleanses with HPS.
        I'm grateful to be follwoing in your footsteps, as I learn so much from you.

Well done for working diligently through it all, and congrats to you Dorothea.
        Take care.

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health befor

Thanks Rick, Stephen and Bharat for your positive comments. I think I'll be updating my testimonial - after the LC. I've already noticed a couple more pluses to mention.

love always,
          Dorothea
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

...So thanks to all my 7DW cleansing friends - for your love and support and faithfulness to me.
            It is us who need to thank you Dorothea...

You have been a great example of what it means to take control of ones health, to learn, trust and practice ascending good health...

Over the past year you have inspired all of us to forge on, to continuously take the reins of our health, step by step, with complete openness and honesty.

We love you dearly and all of us here at HPS 7DW Freedom cleansing are benefiting from your presence here... so again, it is us who need to thank you.

You are right Dorothea, it is a 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4 gig here... by this time next year you will be beyond your HPS 7DW level 4 program and an HPS 7DW Master Faster in your own right... congrats... much better health, more clarity, more freedom and more happiness have been the rewards for you and I rejoice in your rejoicing.

Forge on HPS cleansing friend, it's a safe and positive direction. Many many good things are still to come. Rick's most recent 7DW Freedom Cleansing testimonial reinforces that.
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
              It is us who need to thank you Dorothea...

You have been a great example of what it means to take control of ones health, to learn, trust and practice ascending good health... over the past year you have inspired all of us to forge on, to continuously take the reins of our health, step by step, with complete openness and honesty.

We love you dearly and all of us here at HPS cleansing are benefiting from your presence here... so again, it is us who need to thank you.
              Cannot emphasise the truth in the above words enough. . . Dorothea, you are most definitely a great inspiration to me in the way you approach all aspects of the cleansing and rejuvenation practices, and your presence here on the forums.

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 50, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my heal

Thanks Jos-hua and Bharat,

Again, you guys are so encouraging to me! All those positive words help me get over the minor challenges I face on a regular basis (mostly from my own mind and my own body). It's so good to know that others are here for me, and when I come back to the forum and read you all (no matter who!), I remember that, yes, our health is actually, truly, really really ascending; it's getting better and better and better - ah, then I get excited all over again and can face whatever I have to face, do whatever I have to do.

All is well, and I say (as a former pastor used to say when asked how he was)... I'm good and getting better!

love you all so much,
                Dorothea

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 50, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my heal

All is well, and I say (as a former pastor used to say when asked how he was)... I'm good and getting better!
                  What a great way to look at life in the current and the future

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 50, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Hey Dorthea

The progress you have made is a real inspiration to me. Nice work.

John_M

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 50, 7DW level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Very glowing 7DW Freedom Cleanse testimonial Dorothea! I'm so glad you've benefited from your 7DW cleanses.

Your results are an inspiration already existing cleanser as well as those new HPS and those contemplating HPS.

Reading your words might just make the difference in helping them move on to the 7DW Freedom cleansing path.

I don't care too much any more - I'm just eating what I want to eat and as much as I want to eat. Of course my "wants" have changed, but I'm so much more satisfied now than I ever was before - in my life!
                      I think this is very fundamental.

Many people think in order to be healthy they need to deprive themselves.

In many ways the opposite is true.

We indulge ourselves in healthy habits, healthy/delicious foods, etc and the law of substitution pushes out the bad habits. More importantly though it creates a desire for good things, better things and thus you fulfill your desires at the same time help your body. It's a self perpetuating cycle that leads to ascending great health.

It's a wonderful 7DW freedom path we're on and I'm glad to share it with you Dorothea!

Comment

Originally posted by John_F
                        It's a wonderful 7DW freedom path we're on and I'm glad to share it with you!
                        Same here John!

Comment

Originally posted by John_F

...I think this is very fundamental. Many people think in order to be healthy they need to deprive themselves. In many ways the opposite is true. We indulge ourselves in healthy habits, healthy/delicious foods, etc and the law of substitution pushes out the bad habits.

More importantly though it creates a desire for good things, better things and thus you fulfill your desires at the same time help your body. It's a self perpetuating cycle that leads to ascending great health.

It's a wonderful 7DW freedom path we're on and I'm glad to share it with you Dorothea!

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 50, 7DW Advanced Cleansing, Level 3 testimonial - If I had any concerns about my health before I came to HPS - they're all gone now.

Dorothea,

Being a little over a year since you first joined the HPS and you have already finished 7DW level 3, it is really amazing... It shows how you really care for your health and it is really improving... I will here to watch your ascending health condition.....

Joel

Comment

Working...
                            X