Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student, Ian_B, Age 21, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial ...and the crap kept coming and coming and coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student, Ian_B, Age 21, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial ...and the crap kept coming and coming and coming!

I first discovered HPS about 2 years ago. I was hesitant to join because I was unsure how safe it was and considered the process to be extreme to say the least.

However, it sparked my interest in natural health which I have been studying nearly every day since. I found my research bringing me back to the same things that are staples of the HPS program: juicing, fasting, (cleansing), home colonics, herbal supplements etc.

It was at this point that I decided to take another look at HPS. I knew from my research that HPS was based on sound principals but there were a few key things that motivated me to make this investment in myself:

1. The support group - I knew that I would need guidance with the specific aspects of cleansing from those who had experience with it. I liked the idea of being able to practice the cleansing in the privacy of my own home, while at the same time being able to be privately involved with a group of people who were and are practicing this program. I knew that having the support of people who have experience with cleansing would mean the difference in my success, which after completing the program I can attest to.

2. The COMPREHENSIVE program - having all of these cleansing techniques (juicing, fasting, home colonics, herbals etc.) combined into one program was another motivating factor. After doing the program, I can say that not only is the program comprehensive, but it is also laid out in a way that makes it very easy for the beginner to follow and even customize to their own scheduling requirements.

3. The owner - Jos-hua was another reason I began the program. Through all of the information on the site and the videos that he made, it really made me confident that I was making the correct decision. The thing that I liked most was that he is actually practicing the HPS program like all of the members of the group. Instead of just "researching" or doing a couple of cleanses, Jos-hua has done extensive cleansing practice on his own body, which gave me real confidence in his expertise and the program in itself.

With all that being said the most important part: THE RESULTS!

After seeing some of the pictures on the HPS website of the stuff that people were eliminating, I was expecting some pretty gross stuff to come out during the 7 Day Wonder cleanse. However I thought since I was a bit younger that my results would probably pale in comparison to what I had seen.

Let me tell you that I was ASTOUNDED by the amount of toxic waste that came out of my body! I can't even put it into words, so I included pictures of what came out at the bottom of this testimonial. Please note that these pictures are the NORM of what was coming out each and every time, 2 times a day for nearly 10 day straight! I still have a hard time believing the amount of stuff that was (and probably still is) inside of me. Actually experiencing it for myself really brought about an awareness of what I am consuming on a day-to-day basis, which has translated into my post cleanse eating habits.

Along with getting rid of this massive amount of "sludge", I have experienced the following results:

- My insomnia has improved significantly. I sleep sounder and wake up much less frequently during the night. Also, I require less sleep than I did before beginning the program.

- My depression/anxiety has diminished to the point where it has little if any effect. This is after having these symptoms for over 8 years, and them having a significant impact on the quality of my life. After the cleanse I feel much more calm and composed.

- I have more energy than I can ever remember having. Any symptoms of chronic fatigue which had become a normal thing are pretty much gone. This energy seems to stay with me throughout the day.

- I have lost nearly 30 pounds since beginning the program (from 205lbs to 177lbs @ 5ft10"). This is the lightest I've been in over 6 years. I feel much lighter on my feet.

- I am off of any recreational drugs and alcohol. This is after almost 8 years of habitual drug abuse, along with heavy drinking which was steadily increasing up until beginning HPS. Not only do I refrain from these things, but I don't feel the "urge" to use. In most cases it is the opposite and I am actually sickened by watching other people participate in these things. I think the knowledge I have gained about my body/organs and the understanding that I am in complete control of my health for better or worse have made this possible.

- My digestion is MUCH improved (with all of that junk in there I don't know how I was digesting anything before this!)

- I CRAVE fruits and vegetables now. A lot of HPS cleansers have experienced the same thing. I used to crave the complete opposite -
    starches, deep fried foods, sugar etc. Now I can't seem to get enough of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds etc.

- Probably most importantly, I now have the knowledge and skills to begin rebuilding my health and immunity. I have learned so much from this program as of yet, but I know that I am only scratching the surface of what is possible. I know with practice, any worries about my health will be a thing of the past which is already making my life much more enjoyable.

Before beginning the program most of my friends and family were ridiculing my decision to begin cleansing like this. Now after seeing my results, the same ones who were laughing are now considering HPS and want to know more about the process!

Ian

The pictures are from days 3,4,5,6 and 7 of the 7DW Freedom cleanse, in that order.
    Attached Files

Re: Student, Ian_B, Age 21, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial ..and the crap kept coming and coming and coming!

Ian,

It's great to read the results you have benefited from doing your 1st HPW 7DW cleanse, and congratulations on leaving the smoke and drink behind. Believe me at your age it's not a good thing to let your body become a slave to such bad habits. It took me until 50 to do so. By the time you hit 30 you will have gained so much in body, mind, and spirit if not sooner...and by doing so you will be an example to so many others that they will want what you have. ( As you mentioned toward the end of your testimony.)

Stay on track and connected in your post cleansing and I look forward to your next journey into level 2....

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Student, Ian_B, Age 21, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial ..and the crap kept coming and coming and coming!

Ian, this is one of my favorite 7 Day Wonder Level 1 testimonials I've ever read--but then again I could say the same for many that I've read in the last month or two, it seems like we're really getting a critical mass of dedicated people together here. It's impossible to overstate how exciting it is to see that happen.

I could take little snippets from your post and reply to this and that, but honestly most of what I have to say is more suitable for the postcleansing forum, so I hope you'll bring up these details there too, there really is so much to explore.

Ultimately Stephen says it best, at your age you have a chance to turn the ship around before you do near the damage that many of us--myself included--managed to do to ourselves before finding this most awesome of personal health empowerment resources--thanks again Jos-hua!

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Student, Ian_B, Age 21, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial ..and the crap kept coming and

Wow Ian!

I agree with the guys - excellent testimonial - and very well "spoken"!

I'm very happy for you and for all the positive results you've seen, over such a short period of time, really.

It never ceases to amaze me how much improvement there can be with just one 7DW cleanse. And then it continues to be amazing how much more health comes after subsequent cleanses.

In general, people just don't realize how unwell they are. We continue live with sickness like it's a normal thing, or like it's something we have to keep living with.

Why are we so surprised to find out that living a perfectly healthy life is something we ought to have, it's something we CAN have with a little bit of time, effort and money. You just proved it, Ian.

I really look forward to watching your health "grow" as you continue with the program - see you in your post cleanse thread!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Student, Ian_B, Age 21, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial ..and the crap kept coming and

Congrats Ian,

what a sweet deluge of gladness for you i'm feeling after reading over your testimonial...great for you, and good on you.

like you said, and Rick echoed, there is a lot more waiting for you in the advanced levels and i look forward to being apart of your continuing development and ascending health.

with gratitude,
          your cleansing friend, alan
          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Great job Ian! Amazing results from only your first deep body cleanse.

You are definitely on your way.

Congrats,
            Chris

Comment

Ian, Great Testimonial! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Perhaps a picture can also be worth a thousand meals. Toxic sludge, waste, mucoid paque or whatever you want to call it doesn't happen over night. Three meals a day times 365 days a year is over a thousand meals. Obviously, if they're the wrong meals garbage like that will inevitably develop.

So great to know we can rid ourselves of the garbage within us though. It's a bit of a consolation. Wonderful to see your health improvements on multiple levels.

Well done Ian!

Comment

Son, you have done well!

The feedback and review you so kindly wrote above should serve to enlighten others what HPS guided cleansing is all about, and what the HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleanse can do for them too.

And the colon cleansing elimination pictures you so kindly posted above, well, they should remove whatever doubts someone might have about how powerful the 7DW cleanse is.

Ian, are you sure you are only 21?

Reading the above sometimes makes me feel you are much older than your chronological age... so here are some thoughts for you today... From reading the above, I'm sure you can handle them and get the gist of my intention by posting them....

"The 17th-century surgeon Wilhelm Hilden had an interesting theory
                about healing. He developed a medicinal salve that he applied not to
                the wound itself but rather to the weapon that inflicted it. Though today
                we may sneer at such foolishness, the fact is that Hilden's approach has
                great potential if used for psychic wounds. Jesus understood this when
                he articulated the revolutionary formula, "Love your enemy." More than any
                other action, this strategy has the power to cure you of the
                distortions your enemy has unleashed in you."

Try it out.

peace,

Ian, stay active here at the forums, it's an integral part of the healing and rejuvenation process.
                7DW post-cleansing is even more important than the "formal" cleanse.
                This is where we set the stage for true healing, rejuvenation and prevention.
                This is where freedom begins. That's why this program is sometimes called a "Freedom Cleanse."
                Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Ian

Great testimonial and well done!!

The results you have experience so far are just the tip of the iceberg. The deeper you 7dw cleanse the more profound the changes will become. Good to hear you have put the drugs behind you....a natural high is infinitely better than a chemical high and there is no come down

I hope you will continue along this path for many years to come and reap the benefits of starting your journey at such a young age!

Cheers

Ben

Comment

Hi Ian,

I'm glad to have read your testimonial, you have given such a clear review of your experiences with HPS, and have acknowledged all the reasons the non-HPS'ers would need addressed to make the step and join us on this great journey of ours, one of constantly improving health and vitality.

I am happy for you that you've made major changes in many of your life choices, and dropped the need for drink and drugs along the way. You'll reap the rewards massively over a lifetime.

Enjoy all the benefits, and I look forward to cleansing along with you here at HPS.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the kind comments.

I've been away for a week here but I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

I hope my review will help people who are considering the program to gain a bit more understanding about what HPS is all about. And also show the amazing results that are possible by doing even one HPS cleanse.

Thanks for being there during my 7 Day Wonder cleanse, it really made the difference and was the main factor for my success as far as I'm concerned.

Ian

Comment

Working...
                      X