Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account Manager, Bharat_P, Age 44, 7DW Advanced Cleansing, Level 2- Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics, Colon cleanse. Testimonial – Another large leap forward to better health.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Manager, Bharat_P, Age 44, 7DW Advanced Cleansing, Level 2- Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics, Colon cleanse. Testimonial – Another large leap forward to better health.

Another large leap forward to better health . . .

As I started drafting my testimonial, I looked back at the testimonial I wrote for my HPS DBC 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse level 1 ( http://hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=3657 ) and it brought back the memories of the excitement I felt just after that cleanse.

Today, I am still excited not only about my current health, but also my health in the future.

I say this because during this past year, having followed a number of the recommendations on nutrition, lifestyle and practices, I simply know that here at HPS DBC 7DW I have found the perfect environment and resources to achieve this.

My HPS 7 Day Wonder level 2 freedom cleanse was a smooth, straight-forward experience.

More so than I had anticipated.

The old adage of listening to good advice and following it really works, because right through the cleansing week, I was relaxed, calm, positive and confident. And as expected, there were some amazing eliminations during the colonics (example in the picture attached below).

I have started noticing some major changes to my health.

Regarding my nasal allergies/hayfever, I believe that its almost completely cured. This is such a major improvement to my life, its unimaginable to anyone who has never suffered from this condition.

Recently, I wrote this on my 7DW cleansing journal thread:

Originally posted by Bharat_P
    i realised that i haven't mentioned hayfever at all. That's simply because i haven't had any (yet). The pollen count for the past week has been high too. No sneezing, not even one, no red itchy eyes, no blocked runny nose - could this signal the end of my initial objective at HPS?. Lots of people have started suffering badly. During my walk in the park, there was a tractor mover cutting the grass, and as i walked i could smell the fresh cuttings (and also seeing the trees shed their pollen 'carriers', yet i happily strolled along without a problem. This would definitely have triggered an intense immediate allergic reaction in the past, but nothing. What a transformation! I used to start suffering usually by march (sometimes even late february depending on the weather conditions), and it would last right through the summer as i was affected by all types of pollen (tree, grass . . . ). I am rejoicing, and grateful especially to Jos-hua for this life changing/enhancing program.
    A year ago, Id never have imagined that Id be writing these words.

But thats not all. For the past few years, I have been practicing a specific yoga routine almost daily, and during this time, I could feel slight improvements in joint flexibility. At the very least, my 44 year old body was not deteriorating as rapidly as those of my friends and relatives. I was keeping old age at bay, so I thought. Having stopped the routine during my HPS DBC cleanse week, I restarted the same routine this week, and was simply taken aback at the difference now. I wrote the following just a few days ago:

This week i've noticed that my body is much more flexible. I know this b/c when doing the yoga routine (consisting 26 postures) i find it much easier to get into the stance and follow through at ease, without straining, or joints creaking. The muscles seem less rigid too. Am able to go further into the stance too.
    Im now like Mr. Fantastic (from Fantastic 4) . . .

These observations proved to me one thing . . . that the positive changes and rejuvenation of the body can happen not only in sudden steps, but also by subtle changes within this amazing machine that we call the human body. For this though, we need to help it by creating the right conditions for this change to take place. I for one, would not have achieved all this so far without this superb, comprehensive, educational, empowering program that is HPS (truly does mean Helping People Survive).

I know many of you reading this message have not yet experienced the benefits of HPS yet.

Some of you are perhaps in two minds whether to make the commitment and buy the program. All I can say to you is that I know exactly how you feel I was where you are just over a year ago. But I can say without any doubt that if you decide to go ahead and make the decision to go ahead, and go through the easy-to-follow steps sincerely, you will definitely look back only months from now and know that it was the best decision to have made for your future health and vitality. Of this I have absolutely no doubt.

Whether you experience the many benefits of cleansing with HPS or not, to you I wish you the best for your future health and wellbeing, love and light.

And to the many friends and fellow 7dw freedom cleansers here at HPS who have been so supportive, guiding and loving, I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community that has been so lovingly created by all of you, and especially to Jos-hua. Without his foresight, wisdom, hard work, diligence, loving kindness and patience, we would not be so confident of our future health and wellbeing.

Quote :
    Who you will be one year from now will be greatly influenced by the conversations you have and the people you associate with today - Robin Sharma

Attached Files

Re: Account Manager, Bharat_P, Age 44, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial Another large leap forward to better health . . .

... Regarding my nasal allergies/hayfever, I believe that its almost completely cured. This is such a major improvement to my life, its unimaginable to anyone who has never suffered from this condition.

.... But I can say without any doubt that if you decide to go ahead and make the decision to go ahead, and go through the easy-to-follow steps sincerely, you will definitely look back only months from now and know that it was the best decision to have made for your future health and vitality. Of this I have absolutely no doubt.

...I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community that has been so lovingly created by all of you, and especially to Jos-hua. Without his foresight, wisdom, hard work, diligence, loving kindness and patience, we would not be so confident of our future health and wellbeing.

Thanks Bharat for such a strong endorsement of the HPS 7-Day Wonder deep body cleansing, rebirthing and renewal program.

Deep body care (DBC) is a multi faceted program.

The positive improvements you have described above and in all your threads throughout this forum started from the deep tissue cleansing, the fasting, juicing, colon cleansing and home colonics part of this program... but what you describe above is a revitalization of VITAL LIFE FORCE.

IT IS VITAL LIFE FORCE THAT IS SELF-EVIDENT NOW, AND IT IS VITAL LIFE FORCE WHICH IS SUSTAINING THE CHANGES.

I've personally never had allergies or hay fever, but I can imagine how horrible it is to live with that, year in and year out, so from my perspective, I rejoice in the fact that this HPSDBC program has solved that issue for you, cleansed that issue hopefully forever.

Quote :
    Who you will be one year from now will be greatly influenced by the conversations you have and the people you associate with today - Robin Sharma

This is so true,,,, I therefore rejoice in knowing that our conversations will continue here at this community this year and next.

I hope other people with allergies, hayfever, pollen issues, respiratory issues, etc., find this review of yours... I hope it inspires them to finally take the jump and end their health issues, forever.

The elimination picture you included above from a day of your HPS colon cleansing + home colonics, for me is a lot more than just a pile of nasty shit, it has a direct link to the allergies you have suffered from for years. I'm glad it is now out of your body, and I'm sure you are too!

That is one nasty filthy piece of crap that was lodged inside of you for years... and you and I know years because after all your last HPS 7DW Freedom cleanse, your level 1, was almost a year ago, and it didn't even get that piece out... just goes to show how many layers of crap we all have lodged inside of us!

May others succeed too in attaining what you are attaining which obviously isn't just physical improvements, but mental, emotional and spiritual improvements too.

Peace Bharat, Thanks for writing up this program review for others to see and read.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Account Manager, Bharat_P, Age 44, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial Another large leap forward to better health . . .

Another great testimonial Bharat, and I too congratulate you on your progress with the hayfever and joint flexibility. I used to have allergies, but I don't know precisely when they went away either, and they weren't really all that severe anyway, but what symptoms there were, well they were bad enough. It's so gratifying to see your dedication pay off so well after only 2 cleanses.

Looking forward to the next one,

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Account Manager, Bharat_P, Age 44, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial Another large leap

I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community that has been so lovingly created by all of you, and especially to Jos-hua. Without his foresight, wisdom, hard work, diligence, loving kindness and patience, we would not be so confident of our future health and wellbeing.
        ah, me too

i was taking meds in the usa, dimmetap(if that's how you spell it ), ...took that two to three times daily in the spring and early summer from middle school on up into university. then i came to china and tried various other things due to the symptoms continuance. it's been these three years with HPS that I've been completely off chemical medications.

so, congrats from me too Bharat. you and I and we are so lucky to have deeply imbedded within our hearts the value of HPS colon cleansing and its unceasing ability to heal and help.

with gratitude to you and our community,

peace
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for checking out this post and your thoughts. You guys have been an inspiration to me as i look to follow in your sound footsteps, aiming to be true to this wonderful program by following the steps as laid down, and in the process look to achieve constantly improving health.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          ,,,, I therefore rejoice in knowing that our conversations will continue here at this community this year and next
          And beyond, i'm sure. Over the short time that i've got to know you, i've found your comments, recommendations, suggestions, advice (and ticking off if/when necessary) a real source of learning and growing. And then there's all the supportive guidance, advice and help from all of my fellow cleansers who have been so helpful during my time with HPS. I am forever grateful for these blessings.

Originally posted by Alan_A
          you and I and we are so lucky to have deeply imbedded within our hearts the value of HPS colon cleansing and its unceasing ability to heal and help.
          I do feel blessed that I have been able to fully appreciate the value of being here at HPS. Your words above defines this so well. It's my hope that more and more people not only come to HPS and experience the life changing possibilities regarding their health, but can develop similar understanding of the benefits of sustaining their participation to this rejuvenation program long enough for complete transformation of their health and vitality. Change is not easy (at first anyway) but with sustained commitment, many things are possible, this i have definitely learnt.

The confidence I feel after my HPS level 2 cleanse is remarkeable. I feel as though my body is gradually healing with each day that passes. And i know this is not just a passing feeling. I'm looking forward to the passing of another year, and want to then look back to see just how much my health would have improved by then.

Comment

Re: Account Manager, Bharat_P, Age 44, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial Another large leap

Congratulations Bharat.

Great testimonial. That's really great to see all of the benefits you have experienced as a result of your level 2. I haven't had allergies either, but my brother does and I know from witnessing him how horrible it can be.
            It must be great to experience all of those great smells associated with spring without having those reations.

Best of luck with your continued post cleanse, look forward to hearing from you.

Ian

Comment

Hi Bharat,

Congrats on all the benefits you've received from your 7DW freedom cleanse. You put in the effort, gave the attention where it was needed and wow, look at you now!

I too found much greater flexibility after L2 - I was amazed at my ability to sit cross legged with a straight back (and not on blocks)... could never do that before.

Much more good stuff to come!

lots of love,
              Dorothea
              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
              X