Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan_A, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- This is my 6th testimonial here at HPS, and that means Iíve had the good fortune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan_A, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- This is my 6th testimonial here at HPS, and that means Iíve had the good fortune

This is my 6th testimonial here at HPS, and that means I’ve had the good fortune, the dedication and the support of my 7 Day Wonder health cleansing friends to health cleanse six times in three years and develop upon those cleanses in the periods of time in between that make up the real development and growth of health.

And health is a growing, flowing thing. In all its holistic aspects from the physical to the spiritual, within day to day lifestyle to personal relationships, to relationships with local and global society and environment, over time I have seen that not one stone gets left unturned.

And what’s so extra cool about HPS 7 day wonder cleansing is that it has never failed to find more stones. In other words the imbalances and toxicity we have or can accrue within all parts of our lives are so often in places that, prior to maintaining the practices of good health HPS style, we had no consciousness of.

For me in this most recent period of preparing to do a colon cleanse, then colon cleansing and fasting for nine days, and then on into the post-cleansing period I watched as simultaneously I altered my diet, continued my health practices, and moved into the week of fasting/detoxification and home colonic irrigations I began to not only release loads of crap but also a lot of extraneous lifestyle and mental/emotional habits.

My career, personal intimate relationships, my sexuality, money, identity….all of these I was trippin on, worrying over, creating all kinds of drama and disturbing emotions over. And as I was searching for the one thing that might help me with all of those situations, ie clarity, that was the one thing I could not get because my mind, emotions and life were just jammed pack.

And from what I saw in my toilet after the home colonic irrigations my colon was pretty packed too....and some of us around here tend to think there is a connection

Now though, in my life I have a lot more space to breathe. and my body and mind have a lot more room to just be. Nine days of fasting brings a lot of perspective. Nine days of flushing my body with juices and flushing out toxicity helps too. You then add to that personal reflection, discussion with HPS 7dw health cleansing friends, sharing of support and care, an insight here and there, all of which combines upon a body, mind and emotionality predisposed to cleansing after many years, and then what you get is a barreling swift and decisive response from your being that releases with incredible quickness that which is extraneous, unneeded and simply ready to be let go of.

its a fantastic and powerful process that in many ways can be seen and felt in real time.

Then you get again, and this is another priceless aspect of HPS, a fresh start. A fresh start upon an even cleaner body and being. a cleaner body and being that’s even more apt to accept and use effectively and efficiently all the care that is given to it through diet, exercise, rest and other health practices in the post cleanse period.

Over time that equals amazing ascending health (and there's more to come! ahahaha). That equals strength and confidence. That equals greater adaptability and mastery of skills. All of which we can all use as we live and encounter the bustling and often chaotic winds of life. (and there's more to come! ahaahahah)

with gratitude,
    peace, love and light
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Re: Alan_A, Age 28, 7DW Master Faster #2, Testimonial

My career, personal intimate relationships, my sexuality, money, identity….all of these I was trippin on, worrying over, creating all kinds of drama and disturbing emotions over. And as I was searching for the one thing that might help me with all of those situations, ie clarity, that was the one thing I could not get because my mind, emotions and life were just jammed pack.
    And there is more to come...more space, more health, more understanding, more freedom, more clarity, more love...and that is what you bring to our hps community Alan-thank you .

Peace friend
    Mia x

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A

....And what’s so extra cool about HPS 7 day wonder cleansing is that it has never failed to find more stones. In other words the imbalances and toxicity we have or can accrue within all parts of our lives are so often in places that, prior to maintaining the practices of good health HPS style, we had no consciousness of.

....Now though, in my life I have a lot more space to breathe. and my body and mind have a lot more room to just be. Nine days of fasting brings a lot of perspective. Nine days of flushing my body with juices and flushing out toxicity helps too. You then add to that personal reflection, discussion with cleansing friends, sharing of support and care, an insight here and there, all of which combines upon a body, mind and emotionality predisposed to cleansing after many years, and then what you get is a barreling swift and decisive response from your being that releases with incredible quickness that which is extraneous, unneeded and simply ready to be let go of.

its a fantastic and powerful process that in many ways can be seen and felt in real time.

with gratitude,
      peace, love and light
      Well, I could say a million and one things, but I'd rather just quote from Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse:

"In one of the oldest Buddhist teaching methods, the master gives his disciples a bone and instructs them to contemplate its origin. Through this contemplation, the disciples eventually see the bone as the end result of birth, birth as the end result karmic formation, karmic formation as the end result of craving, and so on. Thoroughly convinced by the logic of cause, condition, and effect, they begin to apply awareness to every situation and every moment."
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Alan
        Nine days of fasting brings a lot of perspective. Nine days of flushing my body with juices and flushing out toxicity helps too. You then add to that personal reflection, discussion with cleansing friends, sharing of support and care, an insight here and there, all of which combines upon a body, mind and emotionality predisposed to cleansing after many years, and then what you get is a barreling swift and decisive response from your being that releases with incredible quickness that which is extraneous, unneeded and simply ready to be let go of.
        That to me really covers the fasting element of what we learn here. Thanks for living the example for the rest of us so well, Alan.

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Alan,

Congratulations on completing your 6th cleanse 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse. Your post is testimony to the quality of enduring and following the path.

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 28, 7DW Master Faster #2, Testimonial- This is my 6th testimonial here at HPS, and that means Iíve had the good fortune

Originally posted by Alan_A
            Then you get again, and this is another priceless aspect of HPS, a fresh start. A fresh start upon an even cleaner body and being. a cleaner body and being that’s even more apt to accept and use effectively and efficiently all the care that is given to it through diet, exercise, rest and other health practices in the post cleanse period.
            Abosolutely Alan! Having just finished my 7dw at roughly the same time as you I can really relate to that feeling.

It's as if the sun never shone so brightly, the flowers were never so aromatic, it's as if you're a child again for the first time.

A wonderful feeling indeed.

One that I think becomes deeper and longer lasting with each new 7dw, when another layer is removed and you come closer to your true self. Freedom.

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 28, 7DW Master Faster #2, Testimonial- This is my 6th testimonial here at HPS, and that means Iíve had the good fortune

Hi Alan,

Congratulations on reaching this stage in your cleansing journey. And reading your testimonial, you've already reached at a point or space even where you are benefitting from the increased clarity that we're all searching for, i'm happy for you my 7DW cleansing friend.

For me, it's been a pleasure to follow and learn from you and being able to read about your journeys here at hps, your patience, awareness, application, and understanding shines through. Keep well Alan, and i look forward to continually learning from you as we continue with our journeys.

Comment

Working...
              X