Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payroll Spervisor, Mia_L Age 39, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Level 3 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial, it was a long time coming but there's no going back :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payroll Spervisor, Mia_L Age 39, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Level 3 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial, it was a long time coming but there's no going back :)

Well 7 Day Wonder freedom cleansing friends (and anyone else browsing the HPS website), thanks for taking the time to read my testimonial

I have some 'usual' habits, driking alcohol, eating refined sugars, foods that are unatural and full of additives...and I'm still changing and experiencing playing with my old habits, although having a few of these patterns compared to having these habits before I joined HPS, I notice the biggest difference for me is that I am aware.

Due to the continued support of Jos-hua and the rest of the members here, I find I am able to share those times when I fall back into old patterns.

There are no hard and fast rules here, just sharing our experiences and knowledge through practice rather than theory-for us all to gain more understanding of ourselves, our bodies, each other and the world we live in.

One of my patterns is procrastination, something that took me some time to get past, although I knew I'd get there-to commence and finalise the L 3 program. Although a fair amount of time past between 7DW Levels 2 and 3, I still believe this was the right time for me embark on 7DW Freedom Cleanse Level 3.

It was a bit of a scary time personally, and now I'm here I wonder why I took so long after all So there is something else I have gained knowledge of....it really isn't so scary!

Boy how our minds play tricks on us and so easily we follow...

I've found that the formal 7 days seem to get less 'formal' as each cleanse passes, I just flowed into fasting this time round. The ease of 'how to' becomes a thing of the past but necessay to go through the process of 7DW Levels 1 and 2.

If you are looking for a warm welcoming community, you're at the right place but be warned Jos-hua has a beautiful knack of keeping you focussed on your health, which is after all what most of us were looking for when we came here.

My general state is more peacefull, not so full of drama and I know much of the disasters of life can be beneficial for our well being-what a journey!

Happiness is the path...and I wish you all much love, peace and happiness in your lives.

Thank you to all who have helped me realise so much this far...and how much more I have yet to experience.

Mia x

Re: Payroll Spervisor, Mia_L Age 39, Testimonial L3, it was a long time coming but there's no going back

Originally posted by Mia_L
    I've found that the formal 7 days seem to get less 'formal' as each cleanse passes, I just flowed into fasting this time round. The ease of 'how to' becomes a thing of the past but necessay to go through the process of 7DW Levels 1 and 2.

Mia x
    Yes Maam Mia, without developing some famliarity, and acquiring some wisdom (i.e., knowledge based on personal experience), it's pretty hard to make any progress with cleansing vis a vis health.

Your formal 7DW cleansing periods are important, the formal seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics are important and this testimonial of yours brings closure to the introduction, precleansing and formal cleansing part of your 7DW level 3 program.

Now we are back into 7DW post-cleansing and that is where as you know the changes with your body, health and mind will take place.

That's why all the "buy a colon cleansing kit" and believing (as tens of thousands of people have) that their their health will be better, is basically a lie, a fake proposal, a false proposal...

Now Mia you know why that is... you know now from your own extensive 7DW cleansing experiences...

Without applying yourself to your health, non of the serious points you raise above would have arisen, and as you note, this is your third 7 Day Wonder freedom cleanse here, not your first!

Re awareness, that is the key to changing ourselves.

Not pills, not goals, not wishes, dreams and hopes, but through developing awareness.

Most people think awareness means information...

For example, they say:

"I know recycling is good, therefore I am aware about the environment."
    " I am aware that burning fossil fuels harms the climate, therefor I am aware"

That is not awareness, that is just accumulating information.

What we are talking about here at HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing is awareness of mind, awareness of movements of mind, of movement of thoughts in the mind...

When one develops this kind of awareness, one can "catch" thoughts as they arise, one can catch the negative afflictive thoughts as they bubble up, and actually transform them on the spot from negative to positive.

One can apply the antidotes, the remedies to negative thinking, thereby one has a choice to take a different course of action, a different more positive thought and course of action.

Now, that's the type of awareness that the Masters talk and teach about... and that is what I hope you guys will acquire as you progress along the 7DW Freedom cleansing path. It's a step by step process and you are doing great so far. Forge on 7DW cleansing friend!

As the HPS-online.com website says:
    Personal and individual responsibility is the key to lasting good health- not doctors, not medical insurance, not medications, not diets, not endless bottles of herbal supplements, not vitamins and not exercises- but personal responsibility.

Developing more and more awareness, training and taming the mind, that is a big part of the personal responsibility.

Your 7DW Freedom cleansing friend Bharat is going to do a meditation retreat in Sept (in England), if you can find the time too, try to follow in his footsteps... consult with him after he comes back and see what he has to say.

Like in cleansing the body, if one doesn't apply themselves in a serious manner to cleansing the mind, in a consistent and continous manner, no substantial health changes can occur, nor will substantial changes regarding awareness.... but with applying yourself, studying, practicing and a few retreats, wow, enormous beneifts and change will follow, both to body and mind.

Wishing you all the best Mia!!

Forge on HPS 7DW Freedom cleansing friend.

I'm here with you for you. Here's to your freedom, Congrats!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Payroll Spervisor, Mia_L Age 39, 7DW Adanced Cleansing, Level 3, Testimonial, it was a long time coming but there's no going back

Hi Mia,

I was confused by this - I didn't remember you cleansing recently, I guess you posted later than usual; I know I did after some cleanses.

So, what can I say? From my own experiences, I know that what you write is the pure truth. The more cleanses you do, techniques become less important (actually, they are as important as always, but our minds is used to them and doesn't pay too much attention), it becomes a flow, cleansing becomes a state of mind. Indeed, developing awareness is the most important thing we can do during a lifetime.

Comment

Re: Payroll Spervisor, Mia_L Age 39, 7DW Adanced Cleansing, Level 3, Testimonial, it was a long time coming but there's no going back

Hi Mia,

Great to read your testimonial after your level 3 HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse.

I remember how anxious had been for weeks/months prior to this cleanse, mainly due to life's circumstances.

And once you began your preparations and started with some of the practices you seemed so much more at peace and calmer about everything.

Since then, and in your 7DW post cleanse period it's been good to follow your progress, and i know that with all the thoughtful effort you've put into your practices you deserve to bebefit from the improving health and vitality.

I'm on your coat tails and will soon embark on my 7DW level 3 too. It's been good to learn from your experiences, and know that i'll too benefit greatly with my Freedom cleanse.

Comment

Mia you are such a delight and a welcome addition to our community here! I am very happy that you were able to get such a positive experience out of your level 3 cleanse.

Yes, we all have our vices, our moments of weakness and our bad habits to overcome. What you mentioned is key though. That you have now become aware of many of these things, which is the first real step to overcoming anything.

Originally posted by Mia_L
          It was a bit of a scary time personally, and now I'm here I wonder why I took so long after all So there is something else I have gained knowledge of....it really isn't so scary!

Boy how our minds play tricks on us and so easily we follow...
          So funny how that happens isn't it. Our mind creates our reality whether unfounded or not. I'm trying more and more to face the really difficult problems first thing in the morning. As often happens the really hard problems, or rather those problems you think are going to be really hard turn out much easier than expected. Things seem to have a way of working themselves out if you muster up a little courage and have a little more patience to see the outcome.

Continue forging on Mia!

Comment

Hi Mia,

I missed the posting of your 7DW L3 testimonial back in August ... now it's October and well, it's good to read your message. Thanks.

I wonder what's up with you nowadays?

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Mia!

Although I'm new to the family I'm really loving this testimonal of yours. Gosh, such excellent tidbits, gems, and the like. Where do I begin?

I guess the thing that grabs me is how you talked about the mental connection. I've read about this on several posts but it ceases to amaze me. Thanks for this terrific testimonial. LOVE IT!

Warmly,
              Donna

PS: Jos-hua, it took me such a long time to learn the difference btw stockpiling info and true awareness. I'm still learning but I'm much more cautious about just clinging to info for the sake of info. Great point well taken. :-)

Comment

Working...
              X