Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software developer, Adrian_S, age 30, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, Colon cleansing, Home colonics, Juicing, Fasting Testimonial - The people STILL make the difference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software developer, Adrian_S, age 30, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, Colon cleansing, Home colonics, Juicing, Fasting Testimonial - The people STILL make the difference

Ok, this title is similar to the last 7 Day Wonder testimonial I posted here half an year ago, but I am sleepy so please bear with me . Besides, it is still true, and the more people read, the more they'll think about it and perhaps even take action.

When I last cleansed I thought I'll continue the pattern which was going on at that time, i.e. do a HPS program every two months. Then, life kicked in, events happened. My April cleanse moved to June, then July, I visited the forums less.

Then, I just felt like I would Freedom cleanse, I went to HPS forums, and I felt - again - like in a family, a community of people with like interests and experiences. Without having someone to share successes and failure, without someone to encourage and cheer with you, most people wouldn't have the will to cleanse long enough. When I joined, it seemed easy, and it was and still is. But the question is not whether is easy - it is, and it makes a lot of sense to cleanse - but, will you do it?

7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing is easy, will you do it, again and again and again? I thought, why not, it's easy, sure I can. But then when there feeling of new vanishes, the ego says "yeah, it's cool, but where's the thrill? let's try something else". Without a support group, most people wouldn't cleanse succesfully (and by that, I mean for a long enough period of time).
    And then, it's not only the support, it's the program itself, which is very thorough.

But I guess most people would be interested to happened during the formal. Fair enough.

For me this was the 10th 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse, done almost 3 years after I joined. By now, I thought I was pretty good with the techniques, but it turned out I wasn't - there is always something more to learn. This time, water got all the way in the colon - descending, transverse and ascending - each and every session starting with day two - this never happened so often in the past cleanses. Was it because I learned to relax on board ?. The deeper water enters, the more gunk is washed out when exiting - indeed I expelled more "stuff" than I thought it would be possible after 3 years and 9 cleanses.
    I did lose a little weight (5 lbs?), and my waist line become normal again, as it does after every cleanse..
    My energy soared, it feels so nice and peaceful - it's funny that we are so disconected from positive feeling that we forget how it is to feel them, and perhaps we should learn from children, who genuinely live those feelings.

Re: Software developer, Adrian_S, age 30, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, Testimonial - The people STILL make the difference

Originally posted by Adrian_S

Then, I just felt like I would cleanse, I went to HPS forums, and I felt - again - like in a family, a community of people with like interests and experiences. Without having someone to share successes and failure, without someone to encourage and cheer with you, most people wouldn't have the will to cleanse long enough. When I joined, it seemed easy, and it was and still is. But the question is not whether is easy - it is, and it makes a lot of sense to cleanse - but, will you do it?
    Greetings Adrian,

Never mind if they are going to do it or not... that isn't the point nor important anymore....

What's important to me is that YOU are doing it, and benefiting in a thousand ways that they aren't and never will, and I rejoice in that, and I rejoice in having you here in our community, and I rejoice in your rejoicing... because I know exactly how you are feeling after finishing your HPS 7DW.

As I recently wrote at John_F's testimonial, I'll say it here too... "My job is to get you on this path of cleansing and rejuvenation and to show you how to stay on it."

Which I have, which you are....

More power to both of us.

Peace Adrian, forge on HPS cleansing friend, forge on!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Software developer, Adrian_S, age 30, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, Testimonial - The people STILL make the difference

Great to read you here Adrian, thanks for dropping in on me too

You still inspire me and so many cleanses under your belt already, how time has flown!

Yes what you describe here is being side tracked by getting caught up in the process's of life taking priority. This was similar to my own set of circumstance's (and all of us here), and if you notice it can be one of the first things we neglect, something we plan and then life seems to take over. This effects Level 1's all the way to Master Fasters so for me personally this is a good thing to read b/c I feel it is important toshare with other readers the truth of what happens here at HPS-we are all real people living our lives whilst choosing to look after our own health by cleansing sharing and learning…thank you.

I'm so happy you felt the peace of cleansing again-something you cannot buy or bottle…ahhh...

Bye for now friend
      Mia x

Comment

Nice Testimonial Adrian,

You showed us the value and importance of "coming back home" to hps, where there's support, and help, and arms of love to keep us going on the right healthy track.

You're a valued member of the family.

Originally posted by Mia_L
        I'm so happy you felt the peace of cleansing again-something you cannot buy or bottle…ahhh...
        I'm happy for you too Adrian, and very well put Mia ... the results we receive from the process here at hps cannot be bought or bottled!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Adrian,

A terrific, insightful testimonial. You have packed in a fair bit in these past 3 years, yet can recognise when you feel that the time between cleanses begins to stretch. It's great to have you as a part of this great community, adding so much to support many of us through our journeys, for me it really helps me keep my focus on the path too.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          As I recently wrote at John_F's testimonial, I'll say it here too... "My job is to get you on this path of cleansing and rejuvenation and to show you how to stay on it."
          What Jos-hua does for all of us here is incredible, makes this whole experience, community and program unique. Without this guidance its unlikely that we could achieve such levels in our health.

Keep on rolling adrian, rolling right behind you.

Comment

Hi Adrian,

Great to see you guys last week and thanks for the CD's I will get them back to you soon after my trip this coming week up to BC.... It's great to read you and of course seeing you is living proof of how you have benefitted from the program over the last 3 years. It's good we have this connection through the fourms to encourage and support each other through the years. Looking forward to another visit maybe next time on your side of the pond. My corn should be ripe by the time I get home too. I'll let you know....

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Working...
            X