Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Higher Ed. Administrator - Susan_B, Age 42, 7DW Level 1 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Better than a vacation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Ed. Administrator - Susan_B, Age 42, 7DW Level 1 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Better than a vacation!

My search for better health brought me to HPS because it seemed so logical when I read about fasting and true colon cleansing.

I have been dealing with celiac disease and many other issues.

I have worked with chiropractors, acupuncturists, and nutritionists among many other types of doctors and “experts”.

No one specialty fixes “everything”.

I’ve learned that when we take care of ourselves in our search for optimal health, we must incorporate many practices.

When I wanted to join, I was a little afraid of the cost.

But what I found was that it was truly better than a vacation, which I had been saving my money for!

I took the time off of work that I normally would take to go on a trip somewhere, and I told others that I would not be “available”.

I planned peace and quiet and especially no work for myself around the house for those 7 days of cleansing. What could be better? Well, let me tell you:

Things that have changed:
    - Medications are gone - cost, hassles of getting prescriptions filled, side effects are now in the past.
    - Stuffy nose – I could not breathe through my nose very well, but now I can!
    - Difficulty getting out of bed in the morning has now turned to getting to work on time
    - Headaches – I was always taking something for them, but they are fewer and fewer.
    - Periods are more “organized” with fewer symptoms
    - I lost 10 pounds in a short time by changing my habits.
    - I don't "crave" all those unhealthy foods and beverages anymore.

Things that are present now:
    - Peace, calmness
    - Recovery from stresses faster
    - Feeling of control over how my body feels

Benefits to the 7DW Freedom Cleanse:
    - Learning how to feel better on a daily basis… if I get off track, I just hop back on, no guilt…
    - Have become more aware of how my body feels with different foods and food combinations
    - My children will get to learn from my example – what better gift for them!
    - Better than paying for a vacation – less than the cost and you feel better!
    - Instructions are there, others are learning with you and many more have been through it and are there to encourage you.

Truly, there are lots of ways to spend your money – we all have to make those choices.

But when I see the net benefit to what I have spent, it is truly an investment in my future.

I spend less since I don’t have to visit the pharmacy.
    I don’t spend as much at the grocery store or out at restaurants.
    I am not looking for quick fixes ($$) to help my stress.
    I’m getting into work on time and breezing through my days.
    I have a bunch of brand new friends that felt like old friends right out of the gate.

We all have the same end goal – great health as a basis for a great life. I’ve tried lots of things and I can’t imagine how else to get to this point. Today is the best day to start feeling better! I know I can’t wait for the next level 7DW cleanse.

Thanks to Jos-hua and all of my new 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing friends!!

To your wellness,

Re: Higher Ed. Administrator - Susan_B, Age 42, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - Better than a vacation!

Originally posted by Susan_B
    When I wanted to join, I was a little afraid of the cost. But what I found was that it was truly better than a vacation, which I had been saving my money for! I took the time off of work that I normally would take to go on a trip somewhere, and I told others that I would not be “available”. I planned peace and quiet and especially no work for myself around the house for those 7 days of cleansing. What could be better?

Truly, there are lots of ways to spend your money – we all have to make those choices. But when I see the net benefit to what I have spent, it is truly an investment in my future.

I spend less since I don’t have to visit the pharmacy.
    I don’t spend as much at the grocery store or out at restaurants.
    I am not looking for quick fixes ($$) to help my stress.
    I’m getting into work on time and breezing through my days.
    I have a bunch of brand new friends that felt like old friends right out of the gate.

We all have the same end goal – great health as a basis for a great life. I’ve tried lots of things and I can’t imagine how else to get to this point. Today is the best day to start feeling better! I know I can’t wait for the next level cleanse.

To your wellness,

Hi Susan,

You are most welcome!

This is so true what you wrote... this FREEDOM program does a heck of a lot more for everyone than any vacation can do... tons more... and brings much more lasting happiness for with truely ascending good health, happiness follows.

Forge on HPS 7DW Freedom cleansing friend, the best has yet to come.

I'll be checking on you at your 7DW post-cleansing thread... stay active there and at our forums, it;s an all gain no pain proposition.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Higher Ed. Administrator - Susan_B, Age 42, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - Better than a vacation!

I’ve learned that when we take care of ourselves in our search for optimal health, we must incorporate many practices.
      eh Susan, you hit the nail right on the head there. its a consistent multi-faceted approach that will bring about deep long-lasting health and rejuvenation. i'm so glad for your realization of this important part of the parcel of HPS cleansing.

Today is the best day to start feeling better! I know I can’t wait for the next 7DW level cleanse.
      Right on Susan, and that next level will happen before you know it. In the meantime you are in a great position physically and mentally to dig into the many practices that will not only support and enhance your next level cleanse but will set the stage for the real-time realization of great health in your daily life, moment by moment. its these practices that are developed and established into one's lifestyle AFTER the formal cleanse--the post-cleansing time.

To your wellness,
      You are so welcome Susan, your success is our success.

With Gratitude for your courage and fortitude,

your cleansing friend,
      alan
      Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hi Susan,

Great testimonial! and it's true to what you say.

7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing is like going on a retreat, but you never leave your home. I'm always looking forward to my next cleanse because I know it will be a time of peace, reflection and relaxation and afterwards you can even continue carrying it into your everyday life.

Thank you for being part of this wonderful community and I look forward to traveling with you further down the cleansing path.

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Susan,

I like the way you expressed what you really felt and experienced with the 7DW cleansing process (level 1)... I am about to start my 7DW level 1 pre-cleanse on Nov 15 and your statements gave me more encouragement, especially the "no medication" stage that you are in now... That is so amazing... I am having 30 pills per day and I hope that I may be able to accomplish what you have made with your ascending health... Very inspiring testimonial....

Best regards...

Joel

Comment

Benefits to the cleanse:
            - Learning how to feel better on a daily basis… if I get off track, I just hop back on, no guilt…
            - Have become more aware of how my body feels with different foods and food combinations
            - My children will get to learn from my example – what better gift for them!
            - Better than paying for a vacation – less than the cost and you feel better!
            - Instructions are there, others are learning with you and many more have been through it and are there to encourage you.

[I]Today is the best day to start feeling better! ...
            Great Testimony Susan, I'm happy for you!

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thank you all for your comments - I am definitely looking forward to my next cleanse. I know the best IS yet to come.

Joel, I know you will be amazed - working yourself away from all of those medications will feel great! Just think of all the money you will save too - what a bonus. I can't wait to see your progress.

Best,

Comment

Hi Susan,

Congratulations to you on completing this 7DW cleanse, your list of benefits says it all with improvements and changes in many areas. As Alan said, the time will breeze by and soon you'll be planning your next HPS 7DW Freedom cleanse.

But between now and then you've got a great opportunity to bed in many new habits that will ensure continued progress with your health and vitality.

Enjoy all the benefits, you deserve them for all that you've done for your body.

Comment

Working...
                X