Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biomedical Engennier Tech, Tony_C, Age 39, HPS DBC. 7WD level 1. Testimonial- a recomendation is not enough!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomedical Engennier Tech, Tony_C, Age 39, HPS DBC. 7WD level 1. Testimonial- a recomendation is not enough!

Hello:

Its been a bless for my life to found this 7-Day Wonder Colon Cleansing program and the lovely people in this family. Right after my cleansing I fell like other person. Starting with the food in my refrigerator, no more meat, milk, fried stuff, sugar juices, sodas etc. And not even miss it. Viceversa my body wants more healthy food, and right now Im a spinach fan. I just love it. Before I never tried an Spinach before, and now I cant live with out it. Same with the carrots and green salads, my body just ask for that.
    Need to buy new clothing with 45 pounds less already, before the cleansing I was in 315 pounds. Right now Im in 270 and still litle by little lossing weight.

Im not the only one happy, my wife is happier,,,,,,,she is very skinny and now doing my husbans responsabilities is a lot easier and joyfull. Thats beside all the techniques that I learn From the Tao Book. I am more energic, sensual, motivated, caring, lovely, romantic ...etc. Ricky Martin is a baby in comparison with me..... My wife said thanks to all of you that make one of my dreams reality..... loose some weight!!!! and for all the support.

In the emotional aspect Im been very focus on life......but on the positive way. Maybe just loosing some pounds is giving me more self steem and the desire to live longer.....healthier......happier....enjoying day by day. Trying to live the best that I can today.....of course prepaing for tomorrow but enjoying today.

As I wrote my mom had two strokes and I been handleling that with other attitud that if happening before the process. I was again for the last 15 days in Puerto Rico. On November 30 was her birthday,.....and if is the last one at least I was there. But I look kindly different......my eating habits, I look with less weight....and most important my attitude. All my family ask me how I did it and a lot of them enter to the HPS web page for more information. They are amaze of how better I look and feel now.

My life change.......and change for good .... Thanks to Joshua....and all of you. If somebody ask me for a recomendation......a recomendation is not enough........This process is a MUST!!!!! This is like a re fueling your energy and re gaining the desire to live again!!!!!!

Just do it..........your body deserve it!!!!

Wisdom,,

Tony

Re: Tony_C age 39, 7WD level1 Testimonial, 12-03-08

Hi Tony!!

That's a wonderful testimon; I'm soooo happy for you (and your wife!!)

Congratulations on losing so much weight. And I know (like you do) that more will just fall off as you live a healthier lifestyle. And then when you come back for L2 - you'll lose even more!!! It's nice to know that what is released into the colander NEVER comes back - that's gone for good!

It was a pleasure to watch you do your formal Tony ... you were so excited about it and so up-beat. I can tell you'll have a great influence on your loved ones and friends.

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Tony, wonderful testimonial. Your food changes are amazing.

I came in late to your cleanse, but did you REALLY lose 45 pounds in 2 weeks?!
      Regardless, it is natural to gain back at least 5 pounds after the last day of your cleanse.

Some of the old foods may start to look good again. That is expected, but as long as you handle that with the new wisdom you have found, you will be fine.

Comment

Wonderful testimonial Tony....

I love reading how cleansing affects each person. Differently yes, but in the end all the same.. Increasing health and joy in living and being alive. I happy for you and your family that you have found HPS and maybe some of the members you turned onto the web site will be joining along with us soon...

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Tony_C, age 39, 7WD level 1 Testimonial, a recomendation is not enough

Hola Tony,

A great testimonial - good to read about the life changing decisions that have resulted from your cleansing experience, and the impact it's had on your family and loved ones. And this Tony, is only the start of what can be achieved. See you on your next cleanse hombre . . .

Originally posted by Tony_C
          Ricky Martin is a baby in comparison with me.....
          hahahahahahaha . . . .

Originally posted by Tony_C
          As I wrote my mom had two strokes and I been handleling that with other attitud that if happening before the process. I was again for the last 15 days in Puerto Rico. On November 30 was her birthday,.....and if is the last one at least I was there.
          I wish for you mum to have a complete recovery, and better health.

Comment

Hi there Tony!

Your testimonial makes it very clear how you feel about this program. I'm very excited for you that you have had such great changes already in this early stage of your cleansing! I'm looking forward to reading about how everything has been going with you.

Keep forging ahead brother!

Peace,
            Aaron

Comment

Congrats, Tony! Beautiful testimonial -- your enthusiasm for life and living healthy is so clear. What a fabulous experience to share with everyone you love.

And by staying connected on the forums -- it makes the post cleansing 10xs easier!

Comment

Working...
              X