Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joanne_M, Age 57, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2-- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer, Testimonial- Diabetic? contact cravings gone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanne_M, Age 57, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2-- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer, Testimonial- Diabetic? contact cravings gone!

Hi everyone,

In November I did a 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse Level 1 and a week ago yesterday was my final day of Level 2.

I'm glad I did both 7DW Freedom Cleanses and when I signed up for Level 2, I also signed up for 7DW Level 3 and 4 - not so much for the discount, although that was a carrot, but mainly because it required one rather than 3 decisions.

I believe that will help me stay on track. Now, weeks after making that decision, I remain glad I did it.

In the past week, I have had one piece of chocolate candy.

That was amazing - I could enjoy ONE and leave it at that!

I am or perhabs WAS diabetic, so I craved junk all the time.

During this program, I learned why - I was very acidic.
    Now my system is alkaline, so I no longer crave acidic foods.
    It sounds so simple, but it is only through this program that I EVER heard that.
    Consequently, I suffered for years with constant craving. I KNEW what I was supposed to eat, (I'm an RN) but disliked eating those foods and felt guilty when I ate the foods I craved, so food was the source of a lot of unhappiness. At one point, I weighed 142 lbs. Now I'm about 200 lbs. Yes I have a ways to go. However, now I know I can do it, BECAUSE THE CONSTANT CRAVINGS ARE GONE!

Diabetes is an American, if not international epidemic.

If you or someone you care about is diabetic, I encourage you to share this post with them.

Sincerely,

Joanne

Well, that IS encouraging - cravings are how I got to be 280 - thanks for the inspiration and hope

Comment

Joanne

Good for you! I am so glad you are noticing such positive improvements in your health. Best wishes to you as you forge on.
      Cheers, Tina A

Comment

encouraging

You testimonial is encouraging to me.

I can not wait to begin my 1st 7DW fast.

I am looking forward to the changes that are going to take place.

Your only on 7DW level two and already you don't have the cravings that you used too.

This is very encouraging for me.

Your live is already beginning to change in a positive manner.

Congratulations.

Miracles and Blessing,
        Alicia

Comment

Working...
        X