Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Housewife, Donna_C, Age 47, 7DW Level 1 Detox & Cleanse, Testimonial, Jan 3, 2009- My life before HPS was a living hell.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housewife, Donna_C, Age 47, 7DW Level 1 Detox & Cleanse, Testimonial, Jan 3, 2009- My life before HPS was a living hell.

I’d like to share with you my story about the HPS level one seven day wonder program- colon cleansing + fasting + juicing + home colonics combined.

Prior to being invited to HPS I suffered for at least ten years with many diseases and illnesses. Here’s a sample of my on-going health challenges: Fibromyalgia, Fibrocystic breast disease, benign tumors of the breast, Hashimoto’s disease, tinnitus, extreme cracked heal, chronic bronchitis, eye infections, functional scoliosis, bloatedness, gastritis, diverticulosis, Epstein-Barr virus, gingivitis, tooth infections, various granulomas, plantar warts, insomnia and liver issues.

I’ve traveled allopathic and holistic paths. The holistic paths I’ve journey promised me great results but the promises never materialized. I never experienced my symptoms being greatly reduced or eliminated entirely. And since my holistic journey was not covered by insurance, I wound up with a hefty debt. Because of all the false promises and dubious results, I’ve become quite skeptical.

I’ve put HPS to the test.

It is now 2009 -- five weeks since the formal cleanse and I can honestly say that HPS-online truly DELIVERS! Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such marvelous changes in my life. Here are some of the results so far:

• Extreme pain -- 85% pain reduction
    • Rosecea -- 80% reduction
    • Knots, lumps, bumps all over -- 85% reduction
    • Joint immobility -- 80% reduction
    • Huge hard globs at sacroiliac -- 80% reduction
    • Extreme cracked heel -- 85% reduction
    • Zero hope for getting back on my feet -- 100% confidence restored

My life before HPS was a living hell. My freedom to come and go, be who I want, go where I want, do what I want was nonexistent. I was lucky if I could get out of bed and hobble to the bathroom. Walking around my neighborhood was but a distant dream. But now that dream has come true.

The 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse level one seven day wonder is a power-packed program with helpful step-by-step instructions, audio clips, manuals and fabulous support. Jos-hua, the Medicine Man is truly helpful and patient.

I recommend HPS-online to anyone I believe would be interested. It has helped me get my life back and for this I am truly grateful.

Re: Donna_C, Age 47, Level 1, Testimonial, Jan 3, 2009

Hello Donna!

Let me be the first to congratulate you for a most inspiring testimonal!

Your life the last ten years looks like a living hell.

I rejoice in your courage and effort to get yourself on the journey of true self health and healing ... you are spreading joy to the world in this New Year Testimonial...simply stating what was, and what has changed since doing the program WOW !

Sounds like level 2 may not be that far away.

May you have continued health and wellness, well actually, now that you are here at HPS and engaged, it is assured.

love
    Belinda

Comment

Donna, wonderful to read all the improvement that a single, diligently-followed 7DW cleanse has helped bring into your life and well-being. And very well done expressing all these changes succinctly. I love this:

Originally posted by Donna_C
      Zero hope for getting back on my feet -- 100% confidence restored
      Absolutely, one of the most important benefits of this program that most people first coming into it never expect or can even imagine.

You've done great work, Donna, and seen great rewards. Keep up the faithful practice and those rewards will only multiply.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Donna_C
        ... Prior to being invited to HPS I suffered for at least ten years with many diseases and illnesses. Here’s a sample of my on-going health challenges: Fibromyalgia, Fibrocystic breast disease, benign tumors of the breast, Hashimoto’s disease, tinnitus, extreme cracked heal, chronic bronchitis, eye infections, functional scoliosis, bloatedness, gastritis, diverticulosis, Epstein-Barr virus, gingivitis, tooth infections, various granulomas, plantar warts, insomnia and liver issues. ...

... It (HPS) has helped me get my life back and for this I am truly grateful.
        Hi Donna,

Your testimony brought tears to my eyes ... I just had to read it to my husband.

I'm SOOOO happy for you ... and look forward to being with you as you realize more and more improvements.

I wonder how you came across HPS?

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Donna,

I'm very happy for you and the results you've seen through the Level 1 formal. I can't tell you how excited it makes me in anticipation of going through level 1.

Most importantly your hope has been restored. Where there is hope there is life!!

Wishing you the best,

Mike

Comment

A little patience, a lot of practice, some educational guidance and some loving help.... with the right program wonders can be achieved.

It's not by accident Donna that the program is called 7 Day Wonder.

I rejoice in your rejoicing.

Stay active in yoru post-cleansing... still lots to do there.

And stay active in the cleansing of other HPS'ers, lots for you to learn there and ultimately implement.

The remaining 15% (which you noted above) hasn't much of a chance to hang around much longer.

Their days are numbered... follow the program to the dot and things are going to be for even better for you, watch and see.

Talk to you later at your postcleansing thread.

Peace, love and light, you have done wonderful Donna. Congrats.

Jos-hua
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Donna_C, Age 47, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, Jan 3, 2009

Wow, Donna, what a great, uplifting testimonial. You've got me stoked!

You have a tool that you can use for life now, and hopefully you will continue into the other levels. I hope so, not only for you, but so I can read another testimonial like that one!

Comment

Re: Donna_C, Age 47, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, Jan 3, 2009- My life before HPS was a living hell.

Donna - your lengthy illness history and subsequent fast healing with HPS is truly incredible. Most people outside of HPS would not believe it possible.

But the great news is so many other people have had similar experiences with HPS - myself included. Decades of doctors and medicine that never cleared up the issue only to do 1 or 2 Seven Day Wonder cleanses and be completely healed! That was my experience too.

Your health and positive mindset will be a light to others who are struggling in similar situations. So blessings on the path and continued good health.

Comment

Re: Donna_C, Age 47, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, Jan 3, 2009- My life before HPS was a living hell.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and kind words. (Dawn, Janaka, Jos-hua,
                  Dorothea, Richard, Belinda)

I still feel grateful to God for being led to HPS.

My hope is that my words will inspire and encourage someone on the outside to get off the street called Somewhere that leads to the town called Nowhere. Hopefully they won't have to suffer for ten years like I have.

Dorothea I found hps by total fluke while searching for colema boards. I actually found Jos-hua on utube. That's kind of how I got connected. Of course there's more to it than this but this is the reader's digest version.

Warmest regards to everyone! :-)

Comment

Hi Donna, your story looks like a miracle...and it gives me hope with my 'baby symptoms', If you have done that with only one cleansing of 7 days, what kind of things can I expect? I'm going little by little through the posts of you all and started to reach a general conclusion...the body needs some rest to be healed and this is only natural. Orthodox medicine and some times alternative too are attempting to heal by treating the symptom and it's such a waste of time. I'm sure many people will learn from your experience and I bet people around you are asking you what did you do to get healed to that level in few weeks!

Glad you shared your story!

Love,
                    Ana.

Comment

Hi Donna,

I just wanted to say what a fantastic testimonial you gave.

It's really inspirational and I sure hope I experience similar results to yours.

I have been getting fibromyalgia like symptoms for many months
                      and I'm determined to beat it.

I'm really grateful to be part of this community and program and
                      by sticking together and helping each we will all realise and
                      acheive that which we desire; control over our own health.

Thanks again to Jos-hua for making this possible for us all.

With Peace and Love,

Anthony

Comment

Working...
                      X