Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child Care Provider/ Doula, Kate_V, Age 24, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I had my first baby in August 2007 and since her birth have experienced a sharp decline in health. Level one has made enormous headway in restoring my old vitality:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Care Provider/ Doula, Kate_V, Age 24, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I had my first baby in August 2007 and since her birth have experienced a sharp decline in health. Level one has made enormous headway in restoring my old vitality:

It’s been about 6 weeks since I completed 7-Day Wonder dbc level 1. It’s been an amazing journey and I can’t wait to continue on to level 2.

I had become privy to many bits and pieces that make up the HPS program prior to finding this community. I had been planning on trying a fast but didn’t know how to incorporate all the recipes and therapies into a cohesive program; it felt simply overwhelming. Serendipitously an online search for self diagnosis techniques led me to Jos-hua’s door and his amazing step-bystep program. HPS was exactly what I had been looking for!

I had my first baby in August 2007 and since her birth have experienced a sharp decline in health. Level one has made enormous headway in restoring my old vitality:

1) Just the 7DW Freedom pre-cleanse entirely eliminated my insomnia
    2) I lost 10 pounds
    3) Increased my energy
    4) Minor allergy attacks are gone!
    5) Gained appreciation for my body and my self—recognized that I had been seriously neglecting my needs
    6) I’ve been inspired to “slow down” in life—enjoy the outdoors, reading, stealing moments of the day to reflect rather than “do”
    7) I’ve become 95% vegetarian (which happened very naturally; I just lost the appetite for meat)
    8) I am seeking balance on many levels
    9) I’ve regained motivation

I’ve been continually amazed by the support of the strangers who have become my cleansing friends.

Like most people, I had minimal local support for this course of healing and have come to heavily rely on the comments and threads of fellow 7DW Freedom cleansers.

I felt guided and calm with Jos-hua’s multi-prong approach to online cleansing.

I’m looking forward to continuing ascending health and connecting more and more dots!

Re: Kate_V, Age 24, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-Connected the dots!

That is a really great testimonial Kate. I’m truly happy for you and can assure you from my own experience it only gets better.

Carry on.

Perry

Comment

Just found you here Kate and I'm glad to hear such a glowing report of your progress. I am about to head into my Level 1 formal tomorrow and and am excited about what I've learned already and how I'll feel with a cleaner 'slate' from which to work. Thanks for your inspiring words!

Peace,

Michael

Comment

Nice testimonial, Kate, and it will only get better by continuing through the levels.
        It's always inspiring to hear of improvements like yours.

Comment

Kate, great testamonial. The HPS 7DW program is all that you say, and with the support you get, the experience is so much easier than trying to figure it all out on your own. Your list of benefits is impressive too--what a nice turnaround to have while your daughter is still so young, your better health will positively impact your whole family too.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Kate,

SO nice of you to share with others your experiences so far at HPS *guided* cleansing. Sharing generously with others is a habit we develop, and it pays off in many different dimensions of our life, not just our health.

Right now, the only thing that I can say is that without working deligently in your post-cleansing, all the formal cleansing is the world, isn't how one gets healthy, nor stays healthy... so please do forge on.

I am going to jump over right now to your post-cleansing thread and see what you have been doing this week in your practices and try to help you connect more dots there.

This testimonial/ program review that you concluded above brings closure to your intro, precleansing and formal cleansing phases of the 7 Day Wonder... and this is where every "other" cleanse, detox or cleansing program in the world ends... but here at HPS, it's just the beginning... see you in your postcleansing Kate. The cool calm waters of healing and rejuvenation are there, all we need to do is keep jumping into the pool and keep going for a swim.

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Kate

great 7DW Freedom Cleanse testimonial.

The 9 points you mentioned are all fantastic benefits but only the beginning of what should become a long list of positive changes in your life if you continue along the path!

Work hard in the 7DW post cleanse and hope to see you doing 7DW level 2 sometime soon.

Ben

Comment

Working...
              X