Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Teacher, Richard D, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #8. Testimonial- I'm here today to tell anyone interested that while I'm sure if you sign up for all the levels of HPS DBC (DEEP BODY CARE) complete them faithfully, see tremendous gains, and go along on your way to lead a happier, healthier life, I'm staying with this program for the rest of my days, not because I'm afraid of poor health cropping back up, but simply because the payoffs never stop accumulating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Teacher, Richard D, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #8. Testimonial- I'm here today to tell anyone interested that while I'm sure if you sign up for all the levels of HPS DBC (DEEP BODY CARE) complete them faithfully, see tremendous gains, and go along on your way to lead a happier, healthier life, I'm staying with this program for the rest of my days, not because I'm afraid of poor health cropping back up, but simply because the payoffs never stop accumulating.

I first came to HPS Online Cleansing a few months short of 6 years ago...

I wonder sometimes how that strikes people who've never cleansed with us before. Does one see the record of continuous cleansing over such an extended period (I have to count on my fingers nowadays, this last one makes 12 7DW DBC cleanses in perhaps 68 months) and ask, "What, am I going to have to do this for the rest of my life?" Or does it suggest something more positive?

I'm here today to tell anyone interested that while I'm sure if you sign up for all the levels of HPS DBC (DEEP BODY CARE) complete them faithfully, see tremendous gains, and go along on your way to lead a happier, healthier life, I'm staying with this program for the rest of my days, not because I'm afraid of poor health cropping back up, but simply because the payoffs never stop accumulating.

My health has stabilized at a point such that it's actually been a couple of years at least since I've even thought about it. I continue pursuing the 7DW path because as my health has improved, a number of new challenges that I previously could have never dealt with continue to emerge, providing me with the opportunity to work changes in my mental, relational, emotional, spiritual, you name it, all the many things that were never even remotely on my radar when I started.

In other words, by following this program as best as I was able to at the time (not always great, but an honest effort), I've found the opportunity to completely remake my life into something I thought 5 years ago would forever be out of my grasp. Also, my practices these days are much better and more disciplined than when I started. A good deal of what I do to maintain my health is effortless and automatic.

So now, 12 cleanses and 5+ years later I am, simply, a better person. I want to keep making those improvements in my life that allow me to perform better at my job, maintain healthier relationships with my family, and to be a better father for my son.

It all starts in the body. When you clean up your internal physical environment, improvements in all aspects of your life begin to surface too--and if you so choose, you always have the opportunity to push the boundaries of "how good can it get" to undreamed territory.

To borrow a familiar phrase from another context, my worst days today are better than my best days when I first started with HPS-Online.

I want to make one last point before concluding this testimonial, although I'm already running a bit long. For those out there shy about the price of the program or the equipment needed to get started, keep this in mind: I bought the HPS 7DW Level One in I guess 2003, and yes, it took a bit of cash to do that. Within a year I had purchased the remaining 3 levels, and since then, I haven't paid a dime for the enormous privilege of this unique, inspiring, (I could run through a ton of adjectives here) awesome community.

So not a dime to HPS in probably 5 years. Yet throughout I always had all the help and support I needed, access to and personal guidance from Jos-hua, whom I now also happily count as a dear friend. That support has never faltered nor faded, and to this day it's right there for me and with me. I try to repay that debt of gratitude by keeping up my participation and helping other 7DW cleansers, answering questions when I can or more often just cheering from the sidelines, but you know what? Even that pays me back enormously, as it drives my own practice, keeps me continually inspired to improve, and ensures that I keep putting one foot faithfully in front of the other. Not to mention all the great people I meet along the way.

It's the single best investment I ever made, and what's more, a beautiful bargain.
    That's it, folks. I'm here to the end, not because I have to be, but because it continually enriches my life. I can't begin to express how lucky and grateful I feel for Jos-hua, for this community, and for this program. I hope you'll join us.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: English Teacher, Richard D, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #8, Testimonial - Always something new

Rick,

What a great testimonial!! Wow 12 7DW cleanses..Congratulations on your success. You've already been a big help to me

I like this....."my worst days today are better than my best days when I first started cleansing with HPS-Online." That says it all.

See ya,

Mike

Comment

Re: English Teacher, Richard D, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #8, Testimonial - Always something new

A fabulous and inspiring testimonial, Rick. I want you to know that your good wishes and advice have helped to keep me in the right place, in a determined and encouraged frame of mind. You are walking the good path (and walking your talk, as well). Thanks for being here and for your priceless example and encouragement. If this testimonial doesn't convince people of the benefits of this cleansing regime, nothing will.

Michael

Comment

Re: English Teacher, Richard D, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #8,

Yes, Rick, this is a wonderful testimonial and a great summary of how one feels after being with the 7DW program for awhile.

I agree wholeheartedly about how being on this forum an continuing with HPS cleansing 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing enriches my life.

Comment

This is a truly beautiful testimony Rick, thanks so much for taking the time to write it; you're always so interesting to read!

It's really great to have you on the forum so much - the thought, knowledge and wisdom you put into everyone's posts are definitely a benefit to all who read them. I'm so glad to have met you - even though I haven't "met" you yet.

And you've certainly given everyone good reason to not only "get" here, but "stay" here as well.

Originally posted by Rick_D
          ... Diligence is delighting in virtue.
          I like the quote and it reminded me of this scripture:

... And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

love,
          Dorothea
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Rick,

You continue to set the bar for all us here at HPS... You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for all your support and contributions to all of us that continue to follow the cleansing path...

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

I'm here to the end, not because I have to be, but because it continually enriches my life. I can't begin to express how lucky and grateful I feel for Jos-hua, for this community, and for this program. I hope you'll join us.

Rick
              Rick friend,

Thanks for posting this lovely 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse testimonial... It warms my heart to know that by you practicing, your life is enriched... for that is exactly what I have discovered too.

Looking forward to more discoveries together, for both of us and for all HPS cleansers, not just in the 7DW cleansing, but in the enrichment of our lives too.

Harmony.
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Wow Rick, that's a truly inspiring post! I have the feeling that you have worked so much on yourself and now you want the others to experience that. It's obvious to me that the path to self-discovery and practice never ends, cause we can always perfect ourselves. Such a beautiful thoughts you have laid there, when you help and you do it out of kindness, for sure it must return to you!
                BTW, on response to your question (I sent you by email but never got the reply, so I assumed that you didn't get). I'm Spanish, teaching in Greece, a country I happen to love too. I have never been in Thessaloniki. Hope we can be good friends and learn from one another.

Thanks for your post!

Comment

This is a wonderful post. Not just for the health benefits you mention, but the sense of life purpose it seems to have inspired in you. Just beautiful.

Peace,
                  Kenji

Comment

Wow Richard!

What a lovely & thoughtful testimony. And just so you know, I too love to read your posts and various threads. You truly are inspirational and encouraging. So thanks for that...and so much more.

Blessings!
                    Donna

Comment

Everybody, thanks so much for the responses here.

As you know, or as some of you are about to learn,
                      the group environment we enjoy here is foundational
                      to the successes we attain in this program.

It is, truly, a unique opportunity to be a part of this community.

Ana, I did get your message, meant to respond personally, but I believe it came around the close of my formal and I kinda got caught up in some other stuff and forgot what I was about (fairly common occurence, unfortunately) and didn't send an acknowledgement. Greece is a magical place for me, and I hope you feel a similar excitement living there now. And yes, we can be very good friends, and I have no doubt that there is much we can both learn from each other.

To all, again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Rick
                      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: English Teacher, Richard D, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #8,

Great testimonial Rick.

You are an inspiration not only to those on the boards but to those have yet to begin cleansing I'm sure.

Best of luck on 7DW #9 and beyond!

Ian

Comment

Beautiful, articulate testimonial Rick.

Your give so much to us all here, so elequantly, so thoughtfully.

Thanks for that continued focus.

All the best for your post cleanse period this time round,

love

Belinda

Comment

Hey Rick

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your testimonial and totally relate to everything you said.

I have finished the 4 levels and am yet to do my first 7DW master fast (although it's in the pipeline) but I don't feel in any way like I have reached the end of my 7DW freedom cleansing path....

In fact for me it's just the beginning.

I plan on doing this for a lifetime too as I am also reaping the benefits in many aspects of my life.

So, just to add to your testament, Rick, for anybody seriously looking into the HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, and Juicing cleanse- don't hesitate to get started and experience the great physical, mental and spiritual changes that lay waiting.

Ben

Comment

Hi Rick, you are the ever learning, ever challenging, ever advice giver!!!! Your experience really seems to have paid off for you and your advice has paid off for others. It's good to see someone who still participates in the forums without neccessarily being on a program - it is very giving.
                              I'n sure you can teach me a lot!
                              Jenny

Comment

Working...
                              X