Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, Age 51, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial- You don't have to live with chronic disease, and you don't have to live under the oppression of medical drugs and it's side effects ... if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, Age 51, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial- You don't have to live with chronic disease, and you don't have to live under the oppression of medical drugs and it's side effects ... if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

Greetings everyone!

Well, it's been about 3.5 weeks since I finished my 7 Day Wonder DBC, L4 formal.

And as I often say about these 7-Day Wonders, they certainly are a wonder!

There's always something different to do and see at each of these levels.

And I was honestly surprised that there was still SO much "mucous" crap still stuck in my intestines (I hear there's even more to come ...) it's just amazing. But for every formal's worth of mucous lost, there is always a measure of greater health gained - and that's what I've experienced for every cleanse I've done. With results like that, it's worth whatever I have to do to complete each cleanse.

Since I didn't post a testimonial for an extra 7DW I did in August/08, I wanted to mention one of the greatest benefits I received at that time. I had travelled abroad in June and on the way home had gotten very sick from food poisoning; and that sparked a form of IBS in my system. I spent about 6 weeks trying to fix the problem, but to no avail. And then finally I decided I would just throw caution to the wind and jump right into a 7DW week long cleanse/fast (what we call a "formal"), knowing I had already been on a good pre-cleanse diet for many weeks. And surprise! surprise! The IBS was completely obliterated! After that cleanse, it was as if I'd never had the problem and I could go about my daily business as usual, eating and doing things like I was used to. (Hurray!)

As far as this most recent L4 cleanse, I'm still in the process of realizing its health benefits and I know I will continue to notice more good health in the months to come. There's one thing in particular that I want to mention and that's the condition of the skin on my face. I've had problems in that area since 1984 - I'm not sure if they're related, but 1984 is the same year I gave birth to my first child. For the last 4 years or so, the skin condition worsened and cleansing only seemed to amplify the problems; it was a see-saw journey with improved conditions when I'd fast for a week and then worse conditions after I began eating again. But 2 weeks after this last formal I did a specific organ cleanse, and that made a marked difference. The next day I noticed at least 50% improvement (Yay!) and there's been a continued upward improvement every day since. It's only been a little over a week now, so ... time will tell. Nonetheless, I'm feeling a great amount of relief on my face - it's not as irritated or as tender as it was (PTL!).

Each cleanse has brought some improvement in my walking ability, and this cleanse was no different. This week I noticed that I'm walking with a spring in my step and I have the unusual amount of energy to maintain a good pace. A very steep street that I walk up from my yoga class is a good test for me; a few years ago, before I started cleansing, my husband had to push me up that hill but now I can walk up quite quickly and feel that I could even run up the hill if I had to. There used to be a big difference between the ability of my two legs when I walked ... the RIGHT leg was much weaker ... but I don't notice a difference any more. I've been out walking 4 times in the last week and although my muscles are not so strong yet, I can sense a strength coming to them, along with a renewed desire to re-establish a regular walking regime (one like I had when I was in my 20's).

I also suspect that my mental clarity is sharper than ever but I have no standard to compare it to; perhaps it only shows in the things that I'm doing now. For example, for years I've been wanting to begin doing art again (I got my Honours Fine Art degree in 1980 and then got busy raising my two children but not making art). I did a little bit here and there, but could never pull myself together enough to do it on a consistent basis. Well, things have come together for me and I have consistently been making art for about 4 months now. I'm extremely happy about that; it brings me peace and joy and fulfillment. I'm entering art shows and will soon have a website to display my work.

It's been a long haul for me over these past 20 months of ascending good health. It wasn't easy staying with it, but the results - wow!. It's like the joy a mother experiences when she gives birth to a child - there may be a lot of pain in the process but when she sees and holds the results, well, the new life is so overwhelming and beautiful that the pain is a non issue.

My health is just getting better and better and better!!!

You don't have to live with chronic disease, and you don't have to live under the oppression of medical drugs and it's side effects ... if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

love and prayers for Life - in your spirit, your mind and your body
    Dorothea
    Last edited by Dorothea_L; 03-11-2009, 07:56 AM.
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial -- if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

Hello Dorothea, a fellow artist, as you pointed out in my Introduction to Level 1!
    I'm so glad to hear that you have started up art again. It always feel like there is something missing in your life if you don't do it. It seems to fulfil something in your life. It would be great to see some of your work. I suppose having kids, you have dedicated so much of your time to them and now it is good that you have time to fulfil some of your own things.
    A friend of mine suffers from IBS and I will pass your experience on to her. She suffers a lot from bad stomach pains and sickness also, which possibly may be connected.
    You sound so fit these days in both mind and body and it is good to know that you have benefited so much.
    Jenny
    Last edited by Jennifer_S; 02-19-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial -- if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

Great testimonial Dorothea!!!

You really laid it all out so well.

I rejoice in your sustained and focused efforts and I rejoice in all that it has brought you. Clearly you have the energy and concentration to spare these days and so getting back to making art (among other changes) seems to have unfolded effortlessly.

And the improvement in your face issues. Now there's something to celebrate....

it is lovely to be sharing this all with you!

love
      Belinda

(PS Jennifer you can change the mistake in the name in the above post by going back to your post above on this thread and pressing the edit button. )

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testim

Nice story on the IBS, Dorothea!

I'm happy for you on the facial skin issue. That has to be a big relief!

Also inspiring to hear about you improved walking ability and increased overall health.

Comment

I rejoice in your rejoicing Dorothea.

At the HPS-online website is says the following, I'm happy, I find pleasure, to read that your above testimonial / program review confirms it first hand!
          "This isn't cheap but then again, obviously, lots of personalized help and lots of intervention, continuous guidance and online support in your cleansing coupled with a very tried, tested and proven online system which is based on a program that demands from you to be pro-active in your health care, works best."

Well, this brings to closure another formal...

And this is where every "other" cleanse, detox or cleansing program in the world ends...

But here at HPS, as you know, it's just the beginning... see you in your postcleansing thread Dorothea. We've still got lots to do sister.

The cool calm waters of healing and rejuvenation are there, all we need to do is to keep jumping into the pool and and we can keep cooling-off.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial -- if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

Thanks for your visits and comments Jennifer, Belinda, Janaka and Jos-hua!

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine Man
            We've still got lots to do sister.
            Yah ... I guess ... so much for my cooling off period eh? ... (chuckle - I guess I really don't want to cool off though - maybe not until August!)

still rarin' to go,
            love,
            Dorothea
            Last edited by Dorothea_L; 03-11-2009, 07:57 AM.
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testim

Wonderful testimony Dorothea, so many great points noted that I'd end up recounting all of them if I tried to find my favorites. It's terrific to see how much easier walking has gotten for you; I noticed similarly after a few cleanses that I could walk all day if necessary, although it never was since nobody with me could .

I love reading how your creative energies are flowing again after so many years of little or no output. There literally are numberless benefits great and small that accumulate after even just a year or two of dedicated cleansing with the HPS program. You've earned every one of yours, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much better things will continue to get.

Rick
              Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

still rarin' to go,
                love,
                Dorothea
                ah yea, and that's why you are so inspiring Dorothea, always ready to get on on the path of personal powerful preventative healthcare HPS-online style.

I saw Jos-hua mention it, and it holds true for myself too, there's a lot left to do. Yet, like you i'm "rarin to go" too since we cleansers here have seen so much of the health we've worked hard to create begin to gush over into and grace and bless the rest of our lives.

With gratitude I have to beam a smile while thinking of just how much better its going to get over the years for us all as we continue cleansing.

Great to be along with you Dorothea,

with Gratitude and Love,
                Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Oh Dorothea,

So wonderful to read your testimonial. A total inspiration. Ascending health. YA! All the way. Cheering from the bandstands. Balloons in the air, smiles all around. You have been a total delight, an inspiring support and your story offers so much.

And to have revitalised your creativity as well as your health, How great is that?

Go well, D

loving kindness,

Deborah

Comment

Hey Dorothea,

Great testimonial! You really are an inspiration to us all.

That's great to hear how efficient your previous cleanse was for you in eliminating the IBS, a little better than taking drugs no?

I am really glad to hear your improvements with your skin, it can only get better!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                    My health is just getting better and better and better!!!
                    That's awesome! I can't see it going differently any time soon!

Best of luck with your post cleanse, look forward to hearing from you,

Ian

Comment

Hey Dorothea,

That was an amazing testimonial! My favorite part was that you found art again in your life. As soon as you get your website up and running I would love to see it. Reading this only gives me more motivation to ascend to the level you have reached with your health. Next thing ya know, you will be doing marathons.

Spencer

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer. Dorothea_L, age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial -- if you're reading this, you've found the way out of ill health.

Hi and thanks so much Richard, Alan, Deborah, Ian and Spencer for the cheering and loving posts. It's so great to be living the "getting healthier" life along with so many wonderful people - friends!

love,
                        Dorothea
                        Last edited by Dorothea_L; 03-11-2009, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Dorothea,

Very great testimonial... I hope I could write sooner in my testimonial the phrase "I really have found the way out of ill health... I am completely free of chronic disease.."

I know I will be having lots of improvement in my current level 2 cleansing and also trying to shoot the August or September for my next cleanse... You have downed a lot of buckets already and it shows in your testimonial... Hoping to follow your footsteps as well as those of other master fasters in our community...

Regards...

Joel

Comment

Hi Dorothea, it seems like all is going well for you and it's amazing to see you inspiring so many people with overcoming your difficulties and just being positive.
                            Thankyou!
                            Jenny

Comment

Working...
                            X