Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawyer, Joel_P, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Colon Cleanse and Fasting Testimonial- More and more droppings experienced as I go to higher level of HPS...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer, Joel_P, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Colon Cleanse and Fasting Testimonial- More and more droppings experienced as I go to higher level of HPS...

Hello everyone!!!

I started my HPS 7 Day Wonder Level 2 colon cleansing last Feb 28, 2009 and finished on March 6, 2009, exactly 7 days… I had two more water buckets (one on day 8 and the other one on day 9)… I decided to have the last bucket because there were still a lot of droppings on the 8th day… the volume of the droppings in my case which I can say almost the same as in the 7 Day Wonder level 1 were during the 5th, 6th and the 7th day… I can even say that I had more mucoid plaque in my level 2 than in my L1… this made me conclude that maybe as we go along the higher level, the more droppings one will have compared to the previous ones…

I have great improvements in my physical, emotional and mental aspect and I know that this is the effect of our HPS cleansing program…

I feel that there is already a lot of improvement in my liver function because I can feel it in my daily activities which I can say that I feel more physically fit and my energy level is much higher than during those months before joining the HPS…

Just like what I did in my 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse L1, I followed the program very strictly from juicing up to the taking of supps as well as the massage and steam bathing. The new dosage for the herb nut and chomps are practicable and it was so easy to follow.

Again, I will say that the accomplishment I had in this 7 Day Wonder L2 will not be possible without the support from Jos-hua and the HPS staff and all the cleansing friends, whether novice or experienced with their continued posting of encouragement, back-up and advices.

I have no more problem with the choices of food because I feel that my taste buds had already changed since I want only those that will give benefits to my body and mind and the food combination is now as easy as ABC…

To all those who are not yet in the HPS path, I am enclosing some of my HPS 7 Day Wonder Level 2 colon cleansing pictures (see below) to show how continues the droppings one practitioner will have as long as he follows the instructions to the dot…

Thanks to Jos-hua, the staff and all the members of the HPS community who are always there to assist the cleansers in every step of the way…

See you all in my next higher levels....

Joel

The attached pictures are taken on Day 5, Day 6 and Day 7 respectively....
    Attached Files

Re: Joel_P, Age 51, 7DW Level 2 Cleanse - Testimonial. More and more droppings experi

Good for you, Joel. Your continued success is leading you to be a lifetime practitioner with the benefits of ascending health!

Comment

Re: Joel_P, Age 51, 7DW Level 2 Cleanse - Testimonial. More and more droppings experienced as I go to higher level of HPS...

Originally posted by Joel_P
      I can even say that I had more mucoid plaque in my level 2 than in my L1… this made me conclude that maybe as we go along the higher level, the more droppings one will have compared to the previous ones…
      Hi Joel,

"maybe" is the key word in the above since every cleanser and every 7 Day Wonder cleanse is different. I know I've had less droppings in some cleanses with heaps in others.

I think the main point is that the amount of mucoid plaque droppings is secondary to a bigger goal: a self-healthcare practice strongly established in one's everyday life. That means establishing it to the point that whatever happens in ordinary and often tumultuous life we still have the knowledge, skills and fortitude to keep on doing the things that will bring us great health, day in and day out.

Self-healthcare, and great energetic fantastic health, is a daily responsibility and intriguing balancing act that takes consistent long term concentration.

The 7 Day Wonder cleanse and its heaps, or no heaps, of droppings are just one part of a multi-faceted holistic approach to self-healthcare.

I know you get it well Joel, just needed to add that for our visitors.

with Gratitude JOel for your dedication and the development of beter and better health that is following from that dedication to this amazing HPS program,

peace,
      Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Joel_P, Age 51, 7DW Level 2 Cleanse - Testimonial. More and more droppings experienced as I go to higher level of HPS...

Janaka and Alan,

Thanks for your support... Ascending health is really one of the benefits that one will derive in our HPS program... Although a lot more will be realized depending on ones development more particularly in the emotional and mental aspect... I would be more than happy if everyone who will visit our forum will be encouraged to join us in this journey... I know, to my mind and to others also, the time when one finishes his or her level 2 program is the point of no return... more cleanses will be there waiting for us...

To all guests who are surfing our website, don't waste your time, start the HPS program as soon as possible so that you will reap the good things that will happen in your life in the earliest possible time...

God bless us and regards to everyone...

Joel

Comment

Joel,

It looks like you had another fantastic cleanse. As I read your testimonial, more and more I know I will be back to do a level 2 cleanse. Im glad to hear that your taste buds have changed and everything is falling in place for you in your mental and physical life. Also, I would like to thank you for supporting me during my cleanse. Your wisdom is most appreciated!

Thank you Joel,

Spencer

Comment

Hey Joel!

Great testimony ... your excitement about the program comes through every time you write one of your posts. You surely have had lots of big eliminations - and an interesting way of displaying them!

I'm very happy for you that your quality of health and life are improving.

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Wow Joel, those are some impressive eliminations! You will definitely notice improvements.
              I must concur with Alan that the awareness is the most important of them all... the awareness of knowing one is able to take control of own health is priceless.

I wish you to pursue the higher levels of wellbeing!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian...
                I must concur with Alan that the awareness is the most important of them all... the awareness of knowing one is able to take control of own health is priceless.

I wish you to pursue the higher levels of wellbeing!
                Yes Adrian, I always try to become aware of all the things needed in our practice and it pays a lot in doing so...

Originally posted by Dorothea...
                I'm very happy for you that your quality of health and life are improving.
                Yes Dorothea, it is really good to experience this improvement in me so much so that we are the ones in control of our health and no more guessing type of treatment like the conventional md's do among those who haven't signed in our programs...

Originally posted by Spencer...
                It looks like you had another fantastic cleanse. As I read your testimonial, more and more I know I will be back to do a level 2 cleanse. Im glad to hear that your taste buds have changed and everything is falling in place for you in your mental and physical life. Also, I would like to thank you for supporting me during my cleanse. Your wisdom is most appreciated!
                Thanks Spencer for dropping in and I need to know the decision from people like you who plan to do the higher level of cleansing... that way we will encourage more people to join us...

Regards to all of you...

Joel

Comment

Joel,

Just read your testimonial and it's great to see and hear of the results you are getting from the program. Keep at it. It will only get better for you...

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Stephen,

Thanks for dropping in. I always try to do my best to stick with the practices and hoping that I will be able to maintain it no matter what challenges may arise in the future...

Regards....

Joel

Comment

Re: Joel_P, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Cleanse - Testimonial. More and more droppings experienced as I go to higher level of HPS...

Hi Joel,

Really like the info contained in your post.

Full of interesting tidbits.

I'm really glad you've felt such an improvement, you deserve it for persevering.

I wish you the very best on your ongoing cleanses and hope you reap great rewards for your due diligence and commitment to the program.

Thanks for attaching the photos, it's really incredible to see just what was lurking in your and most probably 99% of other people's colons!

It's people like you who make this coommunity thrive Joel of that I'm convinced.

Hope to stay on this cleansing path with you,
                      your cleansing friend,

Anthony

Comment

Re: Joel_P, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Cleanse - Testimonial. More and more droppings experienced as I go to higher level of HPS...

Thank you very much Anthony... I need also that encouragement from you no matter how new you are in the community... We are happy that in a way we were able to convince people like you to join the HPS, you will never regret your decision... that very important decision in your life....

Best wishes...

Joel

Comment

Hey Joel, I'm late to the party but congrats on completing another momentous cleanse, and for having stuck with the program with such dedication during the "real work" phase of the postcleanse. As you may have read around here already, how you pursue your postcleansing is the single most important factor in the results you'll see in the following formal cleanse.

And on that score, I think you have many more impressive photos waiting to be taken in the coming years...

Rick
                          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Rick,

Thank you for the message... You are right... postcleanse is really very important in our journey... It is now a continued postcleansing on my part before L3 because I am still waiting for Dr. HC's stuff and one final book aside from the "Survival" by Kulv***.... At least this first book is really very informative.... I began to learn a lot more and confirm the learned facts my previous readings...

I hope by next month I would be starting my L3 pre-cleanse.... Again, thank you for dropping in...

Regards...

Joel

Comment

Hi Joel,

Patience is a virtue and you're getting lots of practice - yay!

love,
                              Dorothea
                              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X