Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manager, Spencer_D, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Lets face it, alot of people claim to have the answer and most don't! This program was nothing short of an amazing experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager, Spencer_D, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Lets face it, alot of people claim to have the answer and most don't! This program was nothing short of an amazing experience.

Friends,

I think there comes a point in everyone's life when they start asking themselves questions. Maybe something that sounds like this, "Is this the life I deserve to live?" Or, " Am I sleepwalking through life?".

Or maybe you notice that you don't have the energy to be passionate about your dreams. Maybe you dont have the energy to even get passionate.

Well, I was at this place. A little numb to life I would say and more than fed up with the situation I put myself in.

I was looking for a complete lifestyle change that would bring lasting results.

Thats why I am glad I lived a toxic lifestyle. It brought me to HPS 7 Day Wonder DBC.

I wasn't looking for a miracle pill or formula that would instantly make things better.

This is more than that, this is taking responsibility for your life!

Deep down I knew that this was what I was looking for the instant I pulled up the website. A guided program to show me the ropes.

Lets face it, alot of people claim to have the answer and most don't!

This HPS GUIDED program was nothing short of an amazing experience.

From the good to the bad, it was all worth it!

HPS has set up a system here to bring results. No guess work is involved here and the support system is far superior to anything I have ever seen. I will admit that this program wasn't the easiest thing to do, and takes some effort and discipline.

Is it worth the effort of staying out of the doctors office?

You bet!

The best part about all of this is that I feel more alive than I have felt in a long time.

I can now offer more of my energy to bless others and persue the things I enjoy. Life was meant to be vibrant and full of love. I can tell you there is no better way to live my friends. I have started to persue my goals with new motivation and intention.

Alot of things have cleared up little by little since I have started HPS.

I use to have a chronic stuffy nose all the time. My nose was always itchy from blowing my nose many times a day. Now, its easier to breathe and everyday I smell new scents in the air.

The food I eat even tastes better. All my senses seem to have increased.

Also, I feel alot lighter and energetic.

I find myself sleeping alot less than I did and with more energy! I know this is just the beginning, not the end.

I have a respect for my body now that will keep me motivated to feed it the right kind of food. Once you make new habits they are so easy to maintain.

Last but no least, I would like to thank Jos-hua and the HPS family. This is the main ingredient to success here.

I have never felt a deeper connection with an online community than here.

I love you guys! Thanks for helping me become more passionate about life.

Love,
    Spencer

Re: Spencer_D, Age 26, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, The respect I have gained for my body!

Originally posted by Spencer_D
    I will admit that this program wasn't the easiest thing to do, and takes some effort and discipline. Is it worth the effort of staying out of the doctors office? You bet!

Love,
    Spencer
    Hey Spencer, thanks for admitting that! It is true, time and energy and money all have to be invested in our health as unfortunately almost all people who come here to HPS must invest a lot of effort to take personal and natural responsibility for their own health.

Unfortunately we don't have the knowledge, skills, support and guidance from childhood to adulthood to create and maintain vibrant energetic health,

so, when we find something, like a powerful and effective program like HPS, it will take time, effort, and discipline to reap the rewards.

But, it gets easier and easier, with less and less effort, as familiarity with the knowledge and skills grows, as cleansing friends from HPS support and guide, and as inspiring results like you're experiencing Spencer motivate us to take responsibility for our health on a daily basis,,,,

like we should be doing anyway

with Joy for your Joy Spencer,

your hps guided dbc friend,

alan
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Spencer_D, Age 26, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, The respect I have gained for my body!

The best part about all of this is that I feel more alive than I have felt in a long time.

Love,
      Spencer

Isn't that a great feeling?

Enjoy friend.

You've earned it... now maintain it.

We're here to help you do that.

See you in your post-cleansing thread.

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Spencer!

This is a great testimonial.
        ... Is it worth the effort of staying out of the doctors office? You bet! ...
        Well said and I couldn't agree more!

... The best part about all of this is that I feel more alive than I have felt in a long time. ...
        It's wonderful that you feel more alive - everybody should be feeling this way!

It's a pleasure to have you as part of the hps family.

See you on your post cleanse thread.

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Spencer -- what a joy to read your testimonial and hear about the new level of vitality and personal responsibility you have cultivated through the HPS program.

As you say, the community of support is the key to creating and maintaining the lasting change and new habits. It's so exciting to see someone at your age taking this level of responsibility for their health - you have a whole lifetime of feeling great ahead of you!

Comment

Friends,

Thanks for the kind words and advice friends. None of this would have been possible without you guys!!! HPS has changed my life in so many ways, everytime I look in the mirror there is a new person that is in front of me. I agree with you Alan, the knowledge that is learned here at HPS eventually becomes habit. Food combinations are no longer hard to figure out and what to eat is automatic. I wish you all the best!

Love,
            Spencer

Comment

Hi Spencer,

Congratulations for your achievements - you earned it by undergoing some short term discomforts to get longer term wellness.

And the best part is that you did it yourself - you don't need expensive medical bills to get better!

Peace,

Comment

Hey Spencer,

It's so great to see someone starting down the cleansing path at the ripe ol' age of 26! Instead of heaping abuse upon your body and mind you have chosen the path to improve your health and lifestyle, which in turn will benefit others through example. It's inspiring to read your testimonial and to be part of your cleansing journey. I look forward to your next formal.. Congratulations...

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Working...
                X