Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roofing contractor, Stephen_C, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Detox Cleanse (colon cleansing, home colonics, juicing, fasting). Testimonial, Peace and Contentment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roofing contractor, Stephen_C, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Detox Cleanse (colon cleansing, home colonics, juicing, fasting). Testimonial, Peace and Contentment

If you are feeling down and out about the economy, and your life just doesn’t seem to have the umph that it used to, look no further.

HPS offers a very detailed and outlined program to help you deal with just these problems and after a couple of 7DW Freedom cleanses under your belt you won’t care if the economy bottoms out or bottoms up.

The tools you are given here at HPS are those that will benefit and increase your health, and will help you to help others survive as we all move forward into the economic unknown.

While the world is in such upheaval I couldn’t think of a better way of preparing one’s self than following a tried and true and very detailed method of cleansing. We are definitely going to need our minds and bodies intact if we are going to continue to survive and guide our future generations into sustainable lifestyles and new ways of living. Cleansing the HPS way will help you do this.

I’ve just successfully finished up my 8th 7DW cleans (3 as a Master Faster) and have contentment and peace within that can only be described as pure bliss and total relaxation. It has been a while since I completed a 7DW cleans, but a few weeks of pre cleansing (lost 5lbs.) and 7 days of fasting and cleansing (another 10lbs.) I have regained a renewed confidence in my health.

The people you will meet at this site are a fantastic group and all here for one purpose, to help encourage and support your effort to better your health and survival. Just as we are not going to be able to withstand this economic upheaval alone, here at HPS you will have continual support from the members and of course the Medicine Man, Jos-hua.

Rest assured if you follow this program to the dot, there will be no more worries about whether the government is going to have single payer, double payer, and no payer health insurance, because you won’t need any of it. You will leave these anchors behind and move forward and join us in embracing and living life to its fullest. It’s a very simple task.

Re: Stephen_C, Age 60, 7DW Cleanse, Testimonial, Peace and Contentment

…...unless we have to pay for it, even though we wont use it.

Stephen, I am enjoying how you are describing the rediscovery of the 7dw cleansing path.

I hope your testimonial inspires others to join.

Comment

Stephen,

Congrats on another great 7 Day Wonder cleanse. I can only imagine the bliss you

experience as a master faster, I have only done one cleanse and have seen

tremendous results. It is easy to get caught up in all of the

news and everyones doubts about the economy. This is a great place to

come and take control of alot of aspects in ones life. Thanks for your

wisdom Stephen!

Love,
      Spencer

Comment

Hi Stephen,

A beautiful testimony.
        Originally posted by Stephen_C
        ... no more worries about whether the government is going to have single payer, double payer, and no payer health insurance, because you won’t need any of it. ...
        Well put! And even as a Canadian who pays for health care through our taxes, it's great to be able to leave the services behind for others who need (and want) it more than I do.

It's great to watch you going strong ...

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Awesome Stephen!

Great testimony and thanks for reminding the wonderful feeling of going through a fast. It is a lot of work but the rewards are priceless.

Malama pono,
          Tracy

Comment

Re: Stephen_C, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Cleanse, Testimonial, Peace and Contentment

Nice testimonial, Steve, I know you were worried about getting heavier - so this 7DW freedom cleanse worked well for you.
            But the relaxation and peace of mind - that is priceless!

Congratulations!

Comment

Re: Stephen_C, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Cleanse, Testimonial, Peace and Contentment

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free from the burden of declining health.

Free the yoke of bad health.

Cheers Stephen!!!

Forge on HPS cleansing friend.

Peace,
              Love and light,
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Steve, so true. For the sake of the world around us, I wish everyone joined us here at HPS or found a local retreat centre to establish some healthy practices. I guess our only avenue is to provide in ourselves the best example of how self-healing on multiple levels is always available to those who seek.

Sorry I wasn't around during this cleanse, but I know there'll be many many more!

Rick
                Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Stephen_C, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Cleanse, Testimonial, Peace and Co

Hi Stephen,

To read this, from someone who has been on the hps cleansing path for sometime now and is still finding peace, contentment and improved health is truly inspiring.

I'm right there with you on all of this buddy! I'm not worried about US healthcare because I don't plan to need it! Fortunately there are enough naturopaths and alternative healthcare practitioners where I live that if I do need extra help I can seek it there.

Thanks for sharing!

Anna

Comment

Working...
                  X