Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing, Detox cleanse. Testimonial - HPS Colon Cleansing provided freedom for me to live my life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing, Detox cleanse. Testimonial - HPS Colon Cleansing provided freedom for me to live my life

Hi everybody,

I'm just going to wing this testimony ... not dwell on it too much ... just put my hands to the keyboard and think and type at the same time, think and type, think and type ... .

I finished my first HPS-online.com master faster 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse at the beginning of June 2009 - about two years after I began here at HPS health cleansing. Two years seems such a short amount of time right now, I guess I didn't stop for long between cleanses and that just proves my serious determination to get well. I hope people don't wait as long as I did to get control of their every day health.

Over the years, for a list of reasons, I let good health slowly slip away from me and I suppose I would have continued down that path if I hadn't "stopped up" two and a half years ago with severe constipation. It appears that desperation took me through all the possible solutions of "help" for this problem in a very short amount of time - 4 or 5 months before I stumbled upon HPS colon cleansing and that was my final destination. HPS gave me the rest of the knowledge I needed to continue my life in a successful manner.

Turns out, entering the peri-menopausal stage had a lot to do with the stopping up, but I probably would not have been so badly off had I lived a more moderate lifestyle of food consumption. And that there is another side effect of having participated in the HPS process; I'm slowly becoming more moderate in my daily habits - moderation, for me, was always a challenge. I tended to be fairly extreme, either too hot or too cold, too much or too little, too fast ... or too fast (hmm... seems I didn't have a "slow" button). Hmmm ... now that's freedom right there - being able to overcome character traits that were ingrained from my childhood.

This 7 Day Wonder cleanse was just another success in the series of successes that hps freedom cleanses have brought me. More and more little steps of health are appearing all the time. I'm feeling more like a normal person as the days go by. Uh-huh, I remember ... before HPS I used to sleep almost every afternoon for a couple of hours and then still didn't have much energy for the evening hours (and that was just one of my many problems which hps cleansing made quick work of). It seems that now there aren't many big outstanding improvements to be made in my health anymore; just a lot of little ones, fine tuning, tweeking here and there wherever my body thinks it's needed. I'm sure the years of cleansing to come will continue to bring a lot more small adjustments as all my organs have greater opportunities to improve their condition.

Yup, looks to me as though there are only better things to come re. my health in the future.

A big, heartfelt thanks to Jos-hua and everyone who helped me along in this journey.

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1, Testimonial - HPS Cleansing provided freedom for me to live my life

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

...Yup, looks to me as though there are only better things to come re. my health in the future.

A big, heartfelt thanks to Jos-hua and everyone who helped me along in this journey.

love,
    Dorothea
    Most welcome Dorothea!

You've done well.

And may wellness continue to be your domain... continue to follow the 7DW program, ingrain the many new habits and skills you have acquired over the past two years; enjoy, appreciate and value the benefits and advantages that Freedom from poor or declining health brings, and the Freedom that ascending good health gives you. You deserve it.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 51, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1, Testimonial - HPS Cleansing provided freedom for me to live my life

Thanks again Jos-hua!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hey Dorothea,

I can see what a truly inspirational determination you have..

It really leaks onto others, which is a very positive thing.

I'm really grateful for the immense support you've shown me ever since
        I joined.

You've been ever active on my posts and in and around the forum in
        general.

I'm not surprised in the least that you've come
        so far in such a short time.

I also notice in you, the same desire to help others; just like
        Jos-hua.

Your a true blessing to our community Dorothea.

Thankyou for being here for us,

Peace and Love,

Comment

Thanks for the gracious words Anthony, it's really nice to be appreciated!

love,
          Dorothea

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
            Hi everybody,
            ..... I'm feeling more like a normal person as the days go by. Uh-huh, I remember ... before HPS I used to sleep almost every afternoon for a couple of hours and then still didn't have much energy for the evening hours (and that was just one of my many problems which hps cleansing made quick work of). It seems that now there aren't many big outstanding improvements to be made in my health anymore; just a lot of little ones, fine tuning, tweeking here and there wherever my body thinks it's needed. I'm sure the years of cleansing to come will continue to bring a lot more small adjustments as all my organs have greater opportunities to improve their condition.

Yup, looks to me as though there are only better things to come re. my health in the future.

love,
            Dorothea
            Dorothea,

It reminded me of how I was feeling before I joined HPS... I also used to sleep after a big lunch and feeling very bad even upon waking up... also with very very low energy... I could not think what was happening.... but with the experiences I gained here with you all, and the readings that I have... and the latest which is the pressure points in our colon... I now understand why unhealthy people never gained energy even after a long sleep...

Congratulations for finishing another successful cleanse... I know a lot more will come....

Regards....

Joel

Comment

Hi Joel and thanks.

I know you'll be experiencing ascending good health too because you seem determined to continue along the hpscleansing path!

love,
              Dorothea

Comment

Congratulations Dorothea! There wasn't a doubt in my mind you would be successful. Your positive attitude and wit always shine through and make me smile. You are an inspiration!

peace,
                Sophiah

Comment

Great testimonial, Dorothea, makes the point very well that this program gives all the tools needed to create huge changes in a relatively short time. You just have to make the decision, and have the determination to see it through to the...well, I was about to type "end," but we all know that there is no end to the benefits as long as we keep moving forward.

Congrats on the first of many Master Faster cleanses!

Rick
                  Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X