Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photographer, Thai massage therapist & Reiki practitioner, Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Detox, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Juicing, Home Colonic Testimonial -- The end of the beginning!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographer, Thai massage therapist & Reiki practitioner, Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Detox, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Juicing, Home Colonic Testimonial -- The end of the beginning!

Level 4 testimonial

Greetings everyone

This testimonial should have been written a year ago as I actually completed my 7 Day Wonder Level 4 Freedom cleanse back in April 2008. Just over a year has passed since then and also a lot of changes in my life. I actually started to write this testimonial many times during the past year but never seemed to finish it for some reason or another.

However now might just be the perfect time to post it as my life has just started a whole new phase, one which I would never have dreamt of when I first started walking the HPS cleansing path.

Firstly just some background on how I came to HPS in the first place. Initially I was searching for a natural cure for mouth ulcers. Since my early teens I started to suffer from severe mouth ulcers which continued to plague me right up until I started the HPS program. For many years I consulted an endless number of doctors and not one of them could provide a cure let alone a simple answer as to why I was continually suffering them! They would simply prescribe the latest pain relieving ointment and send me on my way with just more stress and frustration. I always found it perplexing how the medical profession could not even provide a simple answer to such a common problem.
    As a result I quickly lost faith in the Western medical profession and started seeking alternative therapies. After trying various things I eventually came across HPS and sat on the sidelines for about a year before finally taking the plunge and starting my level 1. It has now been about 3 years since then and whilst I overcame my mouth ulcers through HPS cleansing the biggest benefit of this program has undoubtedly been the knowledge I have gained about my health; not just physically but also mentally and spiritually. That knowledge has led to greater awareness and control over my life, in addition to the development of new healthy habits.

In the past few weeks I have just opened my own healing centre. Currently I am only offering Thai massage and Reiki therapy but in the future plan to make my centre into a full-blown spa style cleansing centre. I would never have embarked on this kind of business had it not been for HPS. As a matter of fact all of this came about only after I finished my level 4 and suddenly decided to go to Thailand to study Thai massage and do a 10 day meditation retreat.

Essentially for me, HPS has been much more than just a physical overhaul of my health but a complete overhaul of my life. I now have the confidence that I will continue to live a successful, healthy life for many years to come and also be able to impart my knowledge to those I come into contact with in the future. As the title of this testimonial suggests, completing the 4 levels of the HPS program is only just the beginning of my new journey!

Much gratitude to Jos-hua for developing the HPS program and also to all those other cleansers that have been around since I started and are still around today!

If you are considering this program for one reason or another then don't hesitate! Now is the time for you to take control of your health too!

Peace

Ben
    The only constant is change

Re: Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial -- The end of the beginning!

Originally posted by Benjamin_R
    Level 4 testimonial

Firstly just some background on how I came to HPS in the first place. Initially I was searching for a natural cure for mouth ulcers. Since my early teens I started to suffer from severe mouth ulcers which continued to plague me right up until I started the HPS program. For many years I consulted an endless number of doctors and not one of them could provide a cure let alone a simple answer as to why I was continually suffering them! They would simply prescribe the latest pain relieving ointment and send me on my way with just more stress and frustration. I always found it perplexing how the medical profession could not even provide a simple answer to such a common problem.

As a result I quickly lost faith in the Western medical profession and started seeking alternative therapies. After trying various things I eventually came across HPS and sat on the sidelines for about a year before finally taking the plunge and starting my level 1. It has now been about 3 years since then and whilst I overcame my mouth ulcers through HPS cleansing the biggest benefit of this program has undoubtedly been the knowledge I have gained about my health; not just physically but also mentally and spiritually. That knowledge has led to greater awareness and control over my life, in addition to the development of new healthy habits.

Essentially for me, HPS has been much more than just a physical overhaul of my health but a complete overhaul of my life. I now have the confidence that I will continue to live a successful, healthy life for many years to come and also be able to impart my knowledge to those I come into contact with in the future. As the title of this testimonial suggests, completing the 4 levels of the HPS program is only just the beginning of my new journey!

Much gratitude to Jos-hua for developing the HPS program and also to all those other cleansers that have been around since I started and are still around today!

If you are considering this program for one reason or another then don't hesitate! Now is the time for you to take control of your health too!

Peace

Ben
    Nice testimonial / program review Ben, thanks!

I hope it motivates those on the sidelines to take the jump and start learning how to detoxify their bodies and renew their life force.

Now that you are free from your health issues, its so nice to see you going out and trying to help others free themselves too... Helping People Survive, it is a cooperative effort.

"Possibilities for salvation do exist. They are beyond our conventional
    thinking patterns and our conventional forms of discussion but they are
    as real as a wireless Internet or a Hubble telescope in space. All that is
    possible for humankind to achieve in the technological sphere is also
    possible in the social, ecological and spiritual sphere. The intelligence that
    was capable of developing electronic weapons is equally capable -- if
    focused differently -- of developing systems of non-violent co-habitation."

- Dieter Duhm

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial -- The end of the beginning!

Ben,

Very nice and encouraging testimonial... You are right about the western medicine... I have seen a lot of wrong practices in that and I realized those only after gaining experience with HPS...

I want to experience the genuine Thai massage... Hope to find one here in my country...

Regards...

Joel

Comment

Working...
      X