Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF #65+. Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with more HAPPINESS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF #65+. Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with more HAPPINESS

Greetings HPS DBC 7 Day Wonder friends,

I did my last 7 Day Wonder health cleansing and body rebirthing program- in May 2009 and now its August 2009 and I just finished up another one yesterday August 17, 2009.

And as usual, it was great.

I feel rebirthed. It's as simple as that. Now it's time to proceed and practice all the rest of the deep body care protocols this program advocates and teaches us.

For example, those of us in the mid life bracket (like myself) here's one testimonial from Ronald which I distinctly remember from 2005, but again there are hundreds for you to review.

And here's one from 2007 for those of you in your 30's who have a lot of health issues that need attention. He did too!!!!

And here is one for those of you in your 20's who aren't sure if this is worth the investment.

If you click on their testimonials read what they wrote about this rebirthing program, their health and their life now after doing this program, it's clear that we are talking about a new lease on life.

I too have been rebirthing my health, mind and spirit again and again by doing this DBC program, 65+ times already!!!!

And anyway, I have no physical issues, I healed them all through this program years ago...

And my health has continued to be great ever since then... which is pretty amazing if you think about it, as I age, my health keeps getting better and better and I never get new issues, new health problems as most people almost always are.

What I Jos-hua most appreciate about this program is the peace of mind, the freedom from anxiety that arises while and after doing the program... more clarity, more concentration, more self confidence, more appreciation of oneself, of life in general and of the human body, less inertia, less procrastination, less confusion, less uncertainty about what I need to do and how to go about doing it. It short, this 7DW Freedom program is a great motivational program.

And of course, relieving myself of this toxic waste, feels so good too, my body feels so light.
    When you add all that up, you end up with a sum total of more HAPPINESS.

I wish everyone in the world could experience what we all are from this program. It's a shame that google has sandboxed us. Less and less people will find us in the future. I guess "the powers that be" don't want the general public to discover such a program as ours. Whatever.

I don't think most people have ever experienced great health, and surely not of the kind and quality that is achievable here, but hey, each to his own. Lot of people, millions of people, prefer dieting, exercising, endless herbal supplements, Medicare and Medicaid. Which is fine, each to his own.

I'm alive and free from ANY HEALTH ISSUES, PAIN, DISCOMFORTS twenty years now, and I hope you one day will be too!

HPS DBC works!

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster 65+, Testimonial- Freedom

OK 7 Day Wonder friends, I'm going to do something new today.

Listen up... eyes open please.

Today is the first day after my 7DW Freedom cleanse- colon cleansing plus home colonics plus juicing plus fasting.

Here's the point... When you start having bm's of this size (see below attached picture), you just know that something quite positive is going to be happening with your health, energy and feelings. And you know your colon cleansing has worked!, that is was worth every penny!

This is a 16" inch bm (almost the length of my forarm!).

I dropped it on the floor (instead of in the toilet) next to a ruler so that everyone can see its full length.

Longer life expectancies, rising health care costs and dwindling investment portfolios could be devastating to the personal finances of pre-retirees, unless serious changes are made in how we take care of our health, body and mind. If we are all blocked up inside, we can expect even more rising health care costs.

7 Day Wonder Rebirthing Program- it's an all gain, no pain proposition.

Hey guys, check out the latest three HPS animated short movies...

Movie 1- Like all guys he is going to try and impress her.
    Movie 2- The morning after, she wants to know what the heck they were doing last night!
    Movie 3- If you hate your body, and maybe yourself, she does too.

Tomorrow and day after tomorrow, for three more days running, I shall post a day by day EVACUATION/COLON DETOX pictures below. Scroll down to read and see more tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Click on the Sharethis button below to share this picture at your social networking site (facebook, twitter, etc.), or to email this to a friend to see. Tell them that "they are full of sh*t too! Tell them to take a look at these pictures to see the amount and type of sh*t that will come out of them when they do the 7 Day Wonder.")
    (click on the picture to see it ENLARGED)
    Attached Files

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Re: Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster 65+, Testimonial- Freedom

Haha Jos-hua ur too funny!

Talk about go out of your way to prove your point hahahaha

'Yeah, you better believe that my bms are huge lolol'

Peace,

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_S

'Yeah, you better believe that my bms are huge lolol'

Peace,

yep Anthony, show me a cleansing program or colon cleansing supplements that deliver 12 to 16 inch bms after taking them, and I'll eat my hat.... or at the least, bow to them.

In fact, your doctor will tell you its impossible...

Your doctor will say that no one has a bm like that... they say that because they themselves probably are constipated, having a bm once every two or three days, and pencil like at that... ie, toxic waste is building up daily inside his or her body... and they think it is normal. hahahhaaa.

And when the results of toxic buildup starts coming out through skin, or breath, or expresses itself in gas, bloating and other internal discomforts (and ultimately in diseases like arthritis, diabetes, strokes, heart disease, crohn's disease, celiac disease), they still ignore the state of their patients bm's and instead dispense laxatives, drugs and medications to try and ease the pain and discomforts, to mask the symptoms that are being experienced.

So yes, I'm quite happy to see large, consistent, sweet smelling BM's daily... for if it ain't outside of me, then its rotting inside of me.

For the person on the sideline, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING... if it ain't outside of you, it's inside rotting... please note I'm not eating like a pig (some people might try to explain the size of the bm by the quantity of food I eat, there is of course a correlation), I'm eating at most one or two meals a day, the HPS 7 Day Wonder way. Freedom eating. and I'm Freedom cleansing... and the pictures are a representation, an expression of a well functioning digestive system, a well functioning assimilation system and a well functioning elimination system...

If your digestion, assimilation and elimination systems are functioning well, you have the background set, the foundations in place, for your body to heal and rejuvenate itself. If not, you can expect a downward spiral with your health over the coming years... JOIN US for some online guided REBIRTHING... it's an all gain, no pain proposition from the comfort and privacy of your own home.

Great health has nothing to do with exercising, dieting and pill popping... that's a myth, a myth propagated by big business to profit from your life. You must try and avoid that path, just look at family and friends to see where it leads in the longer run.

As all of us here at HPS know, great health is about practice... practice is our responsibility, it can not be outsourced. In order to rebirth we have to practice cleansing, we have to practice healing, we have to practice rejuvenation and we have to practice prevention.

Scroll down to check out tomorrow's pic.

Peace friend,

Jos-hua

Jos-hua.

Comment

Here's a picture of today's bm.... only 11.5 inches.... but still, that's not bad!!!

Colon cleansing combined with home colonics and juice fasting obviously delivers self evident results.

Not only am I feeling better than ever, but I can see the proof and worthiness of my investments in doing 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing... a picture is worth a thousand words.

Today's BM I dropped into the toilet, tomorrows I'll drop again on the floor.

I have a feeling tomorrows is going to be gigantic... I might just evacuate it on the floor again rather than in the toilet so that I can get a better picture than when its in the toilet...

I'm doing this for the non believers, those who think they don't need to cleanse with us, those who think their internal plumbing is working just fine, those who have a BM once or twice a week, those who have IBS, those who have pencil like bowel movements, those who suffer from constipation, from gas and bloating and overweight... for those who suffer from pain, chronic illnesses, diseases that don't heal, injuries that don't heal, for those who visit doctors, take pills, medications, drugs, and are uselessly searching for remedies.

In short, I'm doing this for both sides of the spectrum- those who think they are healthy and those who know they aren't.

Stop searching... you found us... now take action and join in... reverse your declining health. Skyrocket your energy... REBIRTH.

HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansers are getting empowered... and saving tons of money this decade and next. Has your last colon cleanse, diet, exercise routine, herbal supplement, vitamin, anti-oxidant or latest fast empowered you? Have your doctors and their tests empowered you? I seriously doubt it.

Clean up your act and clean out properly... we'd like to teach you how to.
          (scroll down for tomorrow' pic)

Peace,

(click on the picture to see it enlarged)

Click on the Sharethis button below to share this at your social networking site (facebook, twitter, etc.), or to email this to a friend to see!
          Attached Files

Jos-hua.

Comment

Greetings 7DW rebirthing friends!

Well, today is the last day in this pictorial of what healthy bowel movements look like, feels like, and the size potential in inches...

See below a picture of a 16 incher!

Peace,
            Wishing everyone Freedom with their health!

(click on the picture to see it ENLARGED, it's a dandy)

Click on the Sharethis button below to share this at your social networking site (facebook, twitter, etc.), or to email this to a friend to see.
            Attached Files

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster 65+, Test

Hey Jos-hua

It's been exactly a year since I visited you....good times
              Glad that Alan is there now and that you guys have a chance to hang out!

I haven't photographed my BMs after finishing a Freedom Cleanse (could be a good photographic project for me next time... ) but I can attest that I too have similar BMs after I finish a HPS formal of fasting and colon cleansing....very long, thick and solid. And there is nothing more satisfying than having one come out first thing in the morning and feeling light and empty inside for the rest of the day .

I remember having bouts of constipation when I was in university as a result of eating crap every day and suffering the consequences. However, since I started cleansing at HPS over 3 years ago I enjoy 2 or 3 satisfying BMs daily.

Ben
              The only constant is change

Comment

good to read you Ben...

I'm glad we had the chance to hang out together... as you saw I'm a real person... I guess some people might wonder who really is this guy, does he really exist, is he as healthy as he claims, does he really practice everything in this program?

Or maybe he is a fake, some fat slob, just trying to rip me off of my money... so I love it when you guys come visit me and then write about it.

Yes, I totally agree with you Ben, dropping a big crap in the morning makes the rest of the day a whole lot pleasurable, light and bouyant... I know exactly what you mean, I know exactly the feeling.

Forge on HPS rebirthing friend.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

For viewers on the sidelines....

For viewers on the sidelines....

Just started, just have taken, the very first steps, into another round of 7DW REBIRTHING.

Start here -->

http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4333

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: For viewers on the sidelines....

Excellent! I hope to be right behind you this week.

Rick
                    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with a sum total of more HAPPINESS

Yep, sounds good Rick.

We're bypassing the UNHAPPY HOUR.

For those people who don't want to 7DW Freedom cleanse with us, try the UNHAPPY HOUR... it's a cheap alternative, albeit a lot less effective.

Here is how Rob Brezney describes it:
                      "You're invited to celebrate Unhappy Hour. It's a ceremony that gives you a poetic license to rant and whine and howl and sob about everything that hurts you and makes you feel bad.

During this perverse grace period, there's no need for you to be inhibited
                      as you unleash your tortured squalls. You don't have to tone down the
                      extremity of your desolate clamors. Unhappy Hour is a ritually
                      consecrated excursion devoted to the full disclosure of your primal clash
                      and jangle.

Here's the catch: It's brief. It's concise. It's crisp. You dive into your
                      darkness for no more than 60 minutes, then climb back out, free and
                      clear. It's called Unhappy Hour, not Unhappy Day or Unhappy Week or
                      Unhappy Year.

Do you have the cheeky temerity to drench yourself in your paroxysmal
                      alienation from life? Unhappy Hour invites you to plunge in and surrender.
                      It dares you to scurry and squirm all the way down to the bottom of your
                      pain, break through the bottom of your pain, and fall down flailing in the
                      soggy, searing abyss, yelping and cringing and wallowing.

That's where you let your pain tell you every story it has to tell you. You
                      let your pain teach you every lesson it has to teach you.
                      But then it's over. The ritual ordeal is complete. And your pain has to take
                      a vacation until the next Unhappy Hour, which isn't until next week
                      sometime, or maybe next month.

You see the way the game works? Between this Unhappy Hour and the
                      next one, your pain has to shut up. It's not allowed to creep and seep all
                      over everything, staining the flow of your daily life. It doesn't have free
                      reign to infect you whenever it's itching for more power.

Your pain gets its succinct blast of glory, its resplendent climax, but
                      leaves you alone the rest of the time.

If performed regularly, Unhappy Hour serves as an exorcism that empties
                      you of psychic toxins, while at the same time -- miracle of miracles -- it
                      helps you squeeze every last drop of blessed catharsis out of those
                      psychic toxins.

Pronoia will then be able to flourish as you luxuriate more frequently in
                      rosy moods and broad-minded visions. You'll develop a knack for
                      cultivating smart joy and cagey optimism as your normal states of mind.

Now let's get you warmed up for Unhappy Hour . . . .

TO READ (and hear) THE REST OF THIS PIECE, GO HERE:
                      http://bit.ly/UnhappyHour"

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with a sum total of more HAPPINESS

Sounds like people have to deal with pain on a regular basis ... that's too bad.

I have no need for unhappy hour ... there's no chronic pain to deal with anymore (Hurray for HPScleansing!) ... I just have to deal with the occasional careless accident with a knife ... and that can be laughed at because my body is healing so quickly now ... even the nurse who took my stitches out commented on the fast healing ... that's always nice to hear ... so, everyday is a happy day for me!

Dorothea
                        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hey Jos-hua, that's a pretty interesting 'hour'.

Sounds like it works..

Cool amn, see you on you 7DW Freedom cleansing

Peace and light,

Kev

Comment

Actually Kevin, I think it is all second grade quick fix stuff...

ie., shut up your pain for an hour.'

What good is that... i'm interested in shutting up my pains and aches forever... I want freedom from them forever... and 7DW freedom cleansing has helped me more than I could ever imagine in accomplishing that... so soon, you kevin will be ready to write your testimonial regarding your first 7 Day Wonder freedom cleanse and you can address this issue there in light of your experiences.

Quick fix, cheap and open to everyone, or something lasting and sustainable, no cheap and not for everyone. You address it and I'll put a link from here to your post there.

thanks.
                            peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Cool bro, lasting and sustainable all the way. The HPS 7DW Freedom way

That's exactly what I am looking for, something which delivers solid results that can be maintained and worked on for a lifetimes through continual mindful practice

Glad to be here practising cleansing friend!

Peace and love,
                              Kev

Comment

Working...
                              X