Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF #65+. Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with more HAPPINESS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with more HAPPINESS

Saw this today on Youtube... (click on enough is enough link to see the video)

Ron Paul
    "Enough is Enough."
    I wish more people would take the same attitude with their health...

Instead of everyone of us buying into insecurity, we need to reclaim our security. Instead of people buying into pills, medications, medicade and medicare, tests, treatments and doctors, we need to reclaim our presonal responsibility for our health.

The 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse obviously has moved all of us in this direction- security, peace, freedom, and good health.

I commend Ron Paul for standing up.

Now, who is next?
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- When you add all that up, you end up with more HAPPINESS

oh, and here is a great one on Ben Bernake and the financial mess.... and their new DRUG... quantitative easing.

Excellent video!!!!
      (worth sharing this with as many people as possible)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
        Ron Paul
        "Enough is Enough."
        I wish more people would take the same attitude with their health...

I commend Ron Paul for standing up.

Now, who is next?
        It's nice to hear people in power take a stand - Yay for Ron Paul!
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

I wouldn't say Ron Paul is in a position of power, but at least he gets noticed every now and then, same as Dennis Kucinich, albeit for vastly different issues. I have to admit, I'm so deficient in my ability to comprehend financial matters that I couldn't make much sense of the other link.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

... I have to admit, I'm so deficient in my ability to comprehend financial matters that I couldn't make much sense of the other link.

Rick

Well, if you didn't get it you didn't get it. That's life.

I put a link to that video because I thought it explained quite well what's going on in the financial world, which of course, influences all of our lives.

If I was a betting man, I'd have to say more QE down the road (i.e., more printing of money out of thin air), more inflation (which will mean higher food prices, higher energy prices, higher clothing prices and higher health care costs), lower housing prices in the USA, bank failures, implosion of the bond markets, precious metals (gold and silver) skyrocketing and of course, more and more people with more and more stress, and consequently in light of all the above, most people with health in decline- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

For example, Half of Americans Facing Diabetes by 2020: Report

The average annual health care costs in 2009 for a person with known diabetes were about $11,700 compared with about $4,400 for the non-diabetic public, according to new data in the report drawn from 10 million UnitedHealthcare members.

Diabetes, which is reaching epidemic proportions and is one of the fastest-growing diseases in the United States, currently affects about 26 million Americans.

Another 67 million Americans are estimated to have prediabetes, which may not have any obvious symptoms.

More than 60 million Americans are unaware that they have the condition, according to UnitedHealth.

Here, those doing this 7DW program, we don't need to worry... we're free, we're well equipped to meet the challenges. Vigorous energetic youthful health is our domain. We'll survive.

Try and watch that video again Rick... it's pretty simple and covers everything in the news these days. It's time to get a good grasp of what is going on before the SHTF

Wishing you all the best,

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua
              Try and watch that video again Rick... it's pretty simple and covers everything in the news these days. It's time to get a good grasp of what is going on before the SHTF
              Yeah, I'm giving it another spin. I've had a high level of education in science and mathematics, but never anything about finances and economics, and I recall in the early days with math and science it took a lot of repetition to get the basics, and then afterward it all made sense. I need to take some time to do the same with money matters. I don't think it's all that complicated; there are lots of people who have mastered this area that I believe probably aren't any sharper than I am. I just need to make a start of it, and then it'll all flow from there.

Happy Thanksgiving, by the way, to you Jos-hua and to all my HPS family. Every year I feel more and more grateful to and for all of you.

Rick
              Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
                Happy Thanksgiving, by the way, to you Jos-hua and to all my HPS family. Every year I feel more and more grateful to and for all of you.

Rick
                And the same to you too Rick! Nice to hear from you.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else who started out on US soil - that's a lot of you!

I'm very thankful that my parents emigrated from Germany after the war. The places they were from (Braunschweig) and then went to work in (Dortmund) were devastated during the war (fire bombings) and living quarters were hard to come by because they didn't exist anymore. My parents were just kids and saw a lot of horror then ...

After marriage my mom and dad spent one night together and then Dad went to work in another city 350 kilometers away (in a mine) while my mother had to live with her parents for 5 months ... it took that long before an apartment could be built for them to rent. Every so often people were forced to take 2 weeks off of work with no pay to help rebuild.

Anyway, lots of interesting things happened to have them arrive here without speaking a word of English at 22 and 24 years of age with an 11 month old baby (my sister).

I'm very happy they suffered through all that to give me a better life.

If we're living and breathing we can be thankful ...

got to go,

love,
                Dorothea
                Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Hey guys,

found this at zerohedge.com http://www.zerohedge.com/article/madness-lost-society

here is another one in the series of video's that I just feel I have to share here, simply because this thread is public and hopefully people will see them, and think hard.

The following video is a must watch 4 minutes of content that will never be seen on mainstream TV. Some jarring images of what US society has unfortunately devolved to. As the narrator says: "This is what a dumbed-down, morally bankrupt, completely broken society looks like, and this is how it behaves. No outrage over the bankers raping them, no outrage over their gutted industry, no outrage over their plundered dollar. Just blind, wanton stupidity. Just bread and circuses."

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                      here is another one in the series of video's that I just feel I have to share here, simply because this thread is public and hopefully people will see them, and think hard.
                      Thanks for posting this Jos-hua!

It's mind boggling really when you think about the complete ignorance of the majority of the population! Hopefully people will start to wake up before it is too late!

Here is a really interesting documentary that I watched on youtube last night.
                      This is also worth checking out! Some parts are a little contentious but overall the message is very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-wsd...eature=related

Peace

Ben
                      The only constant is change

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin_R
                        Here is a really interesting documentary that I watched on youtube last night.
                        This is also worth checking out! Some parts are a little contentious but overall the message is very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-wsd...eature=related

Peace

Ben

This is a much watch!

I feel bad that when I saw the video view count for the first video at 160, and by the time I got to part 9, the last part, the view count was only 57, i.e., I was person 57... I felt sad the the other 100 people before me didn't make it through. For me, personally, parts 3 to 9 were the best but I understand the need to give the mythological and religious backgrounds in parts 1 and 2.

Technically, its a wonderful production, my hat goes off to these guys- the video production (content), the music, the narration, all of it is first class.

Content wise, much of the content in this 9 part video we in one form or another (outside of the historical, mythological and religious stuff in parts 1and 2) touch upon again and again in our discussions here in this forum with those doing the 7 Day Wonder Freedom program- consciousness, fear and its connection to disease, fear and its connection to pain, duality, awareness, habits, electromagnetic fields, chakras, meridians, energy, harmony and frequencies, biological and chemical resonance, the art of living, what it means to be a human skilled in the art of being--> personal responsibility.

Thanks so much for posting this Ben!

I'm going right now to put the link to the video at the HPS-online.com website... Helping People Survive, after all its a cooperative effort.

Wishing you all the best Ben, wishing all beings all the best!

Jos-hua.

Comment

Wow!

I just watched this video. Very informative. I plan to share this

Love and light,

Layne.

Comment

Working...
                          X