Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self employed/semi poker pro, Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 1 Colon Cleansing, Testimonial-Proof of program's effectiveness!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self employed/semi poker pro, Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 1 Colon Cleansing, Testimonial-Proof of program's effectiveness!

Hi Everyone,

It's only been a couple of days since I finished my 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing
    but I saw first hand the effectiveness of the 7DW cleanse and it really
    made me realise just how much we all need to do this periodically.

I feel relief from getting some of that deathly junk out of my system.

I'm already feeling lighter and more energetic and look forward to 7DW level 2
    when time and finances allow.

I highly recommend this program to young and old alike;
    and yes I too thought how could so much junk come out of me!

It's such a priviledge to be a part of hps;

The support is first class and I feel so lucky to have found
    somewhere where I can gain control of my health and not
    have to worry about the future or not having the knowledge or know how
    to achieve vibrant health since it's all here

The people, the support, the techniques and knowledge;
    it gives you a sense of serenity knowing that your doing things right;
    a path that had been laid down to follow and not a crossroads about where to proceed or what to do, say etc..

I'm heading off for a walk to get some sunshine,
    see you all later....

Ciao and Peace,

Anthony
    Last edited by Anthony_S; 08-26-2009, 06:56 AM.

Re: Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-Proof of program's effectiveness!

Perfect.

This testimonial brings closure to your intro, precleansing and formal cleansing Anthony.

The point you are at right now is the end of the road for most people... right here, a cleanse ends for them.

Whatever education, support, help, guidance and intervention they got in their cleansing or health care efforts in the best of circumstances ends right now... (of course those who go out and just bought a book, downloaded a Youtube video and bought a kit full of herbal supplements, well their support, help, guidance and intervention never even got off the ground, they were alone, solo, doing what "they" think is right, which of course is probably wrong to begin with but never mind, they "think" it is right, just like they "thought" what they were doing with their health last year and the years before, they thought that too was right- just goes to show that even with the best of intentions, our thinking can be totally off [for if it wasn't why would still they have bad health to begin with?!]).

Anyway, the Point is, here as a part of your 7DW Freedom cleansing, the education, support, help, guidance and intervention is JUST GETTING STARTED.

I haven't missed a beat, haven't missed a step with you since you ordered... have been here online, by your side, every post of yours, (109 to date of writing this) has been met with a reply... an insight... with love care and support.

Now, lets take this whole thing a step further... as I just said above, we're just getting started!

See you at your post-cleansing thread Anthony... you can count on me to be there daily for you... lets see how far and how serious you really are about reclaiming your health and ascending it!

Wishing you all the best,

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-Proof of program's effectiveness!

Hi Anthony,

Great testimony Anthony ... I know it'll take a few weeks or even months before you realize how much good this cleanse has really done for you. I look forward to hearing about what you notice as time passes.

The Post Cleanse is your opportunity for learning about all the different things you can do to not only improve your health, but to make sure that it doesn't decline.

Enjoy!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hey Anthony

Great to read your testimonial !
        I hope you are starting to feel really good and can keep up that feeling during your post-cleanse!

As Jos-hua said, don't let this be the end of the road for you. So many people come through here and disappear after their level 1. If you can continue with this awesome program to level 4 and beyond you will revolutionise your life on so many levels and have the kind of health that only few people experience or dream of.

I hope to see you around for level 2 soon!

Well done !!!

Cheers

Ben
        The only constant is change

Comment

Hi everyone,

Firstly, w/o all your help and support this surely would have probably in all likelihood never have come to fruition; which is course would have been a major loss for me, which is why I'm so grateful.

Being there for me through thick and thin You all feel like my family
          certainly not like strangers to me or anything less than my brothers and sisters.

To think I've only done 1 level?! Seems outrageous; I honestly feel like I've been here for a good few years already
          Such is the immense kindness and loving care that you've shown me.

I guess the sky really is the limit! When it comes to hps cleansing

Ciao and Peace,

Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_S
            ... You all feel like my family, certainly not like strangers to me or anything less than my brothers and sisters. ...
            Strange how that happens eh? I felt the same, already in L1 ... it's easy to open up here.

It's great to see you continuing Anthony!

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Yeah, I never expected it to feel so homely in such a short space of time.

I can see how w/the support here it's so easy to get that motivation
              and drive to spur on and keep the practices going.

It's basically essential to success.

Peace,

Anthony

Comment

Anthony,

Congratulations for a job well done.... finishing your L1 formal with flying colors... I am positive that you will not get tired of continuing the HPS practice just like the other who are still here for a very long time already...

Regards...

Joel

Comment

Working...
                X