Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tao healer, Benjamin_R, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #1. Testimonial- The key to positivity!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tao healer, Benjamin_R, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #1. Testimonial- The key to positivity!

Greetings everyone

It's been just on a month since I finished my first HPS Master Faster 7 Day Wonder DBC program.

This was my 5th 7 Day Wonder with HPS and each one just gets easier and easier.

Even though I had taken just over a year's break between this DBC cleanse and my Level 4, once I got started it was a pretty easy 9 days of fasting, juicing and home colonics.

The reason I titled this testimonial "the key to positivity" is because this Freedom Cleanse coincided with the opening of my new healing centre and in the face of all the tough challenges that come with opening a new business, I came out at the end of the 9 days with overflowing positivity and motivation . I honestly felt like nothing was going to be too difficult to overcome.

Aside from all of the physical benefits that come part and parcel with doing a HPS Freedom Cleanse (of which you can find listed in many of the other testimonials) I had gained something even more valuable for my current situation.

In today's society with its constant bombardment of stress, challenges and negative energy it's a real struggle to continually feel motivated and positive day after day. However my 9 days of Freedom Cleansing pushed me through that barrier and into a new space of immeasurable positivity.

Even after 1 month has passed I am still maintaining the same level of positivity and really look forward to what my next 7DW Freedom Cleanse is going to bring.

HPS Deep Body Care can help you not only with your physical problems but also with reaching the next level of success in your life !

Hope to see you here soon!!

Ben

Re: Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1, Testimonial -- The key to positivity!

Originally posted by Benjamin_R
    Greetings everyone

....In today's society with its constant bombardment of stress, challenges and negative energy it's a real struggle to continually feel motivated and positive day after day. However my 9 days of Freedom Cleansing pushed me through that barrier and into a new space of immeasurable positivity.
    Even after 1 month has passed I am still maintaining the same level of positivity and really look forward to what my next Freedom Cleanse is going to bring.

HPS Deep Body Care can help you not only with your physical problems but also with reaching the next level of success in your life !

Hope to see you here soon!!

Ben
    Hi Ben,

So true indeed...

I too experience the same things... and of course many other HPS DBC 7DW Freedom cleansers here have too... Stephens latest testimonial of a few months ago was one that comes to my mind right away.

Yes, you can do it Ben...

With effort, perseverance, continuance you can make the business work... I'm sure of it... so work hard and don't give up... staying positive, i.e, a body empty of toxic waste (through your 7DW Freedom practices) a body and a mind that is calm (through your 7DW practices), clear and peaceful (through your meditation practices) will help you meet the success and challenges.

Here with you, for you Ben.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1, Testimonial -- The key to positivity!

Ben, well said. I was astonished at how my positivity soared during my first two 7DW cleanses here, years ago, and for years since then I've stated repeatedly my belief that without the regular practice of 7 Day Wonder cleansing (there are other practices that we learn here that I could be better at, but I always managed to do 2-3 cleanses a year), I could never have pulled myself out of the morass of negativity I spent most of my young adulthood mired in--and frankly I don't see how anyone these days gets through all they have to do without at least some basic 7DW cleansing every now and then.

But they do. Lucky for us we know a better way Thanks Jos-hua!
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Ben,

Nice testimonial. Makes me what to get right back on the board. Hopefully this will inspire others here to take the step in freeing up their health.

Good luck with your new start in your business. It sounds like a very good thing for you and the people that will benefit from your energy.....

Comment

Greetings 7-Day Wonder cleansing friends,

I just wanted to note that Ben visited me last month, not virtually like here at our forum, but in person, and we spent an hour (or was it more) at my place. He also visited me last year so I have visual confirmation of his healthy improvements spanning now a few years, first a few years online in his introductions, testimonials and 7DW formal and postcleansing threads, but also face to face, in the flesh.

I must note for the record that Ben really has progressed this past year...

1) He looks great. Healthy, positive, shining. Muscle tone, hair, skin, voice, all is very good.
          2) Much more self-confidence... it is shining forth out of him.
          3) Much more balanced yin-yang... I think last year he was much more yin, but this year the yang has taken its place, rightfully so. He's done a lot of work on himself this past year, both here with his 7DW cleansing and with his life in general, and with his practices.

And it is very evident.

Ben, I know you don't check this testimonial thread, as you'll probably go right to your post-cleansing thread once you start posting again now that you are back in Japan, but if you do, I really want to congratulate you, you're doing great.

Forge on HPS 7-Day Wonder Freedom cleansing friend.

Freedom is a great thing, isn't it.
          It's only going to get better Ben.
          7DW cleansing and rebirthing. I love it.
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1 Colon cleansing,

Hey Jos-hua

I did check this just after you posted it but didn't reply then so I just wanted to say thank you!

That one year did make a very big difference in my health and life!

I plan to continue the same progress each and every year with ongoing practise of the HPS 7DW wonder freedom cleansing program.

Peace

Comment

Re: Benjamin_R, age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #1 Colon cleansing, Fasting and Detox Testimonial -- The key to positivity!

Well I'm glad you sent that last post Ben - because I'd not seen this thread at all before. My apologies.

So I now give you my congratulations on a very successful "first Master Faster 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse".

You sound like you've got a great "gung-ho" for life and I hope your business continues on successfully. I'm really liking your website - with the changes. Your gorgeous photographs give it a very professional look.

You know, HPS deep body care has also brought me more creativity and a more positive outlook on life. Detoxing and getting rid of all that intestinal plaque is a truly freeing experience - hence the appropriate name "Freedom Cleanse"! People should fast and cleanse this way just to find out what great things are deep down inside of them (and they'll get healthy while they're at it).

All the best with your business adventures Ben!

love,
              Dorothea
              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
              X