Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemistry Teacher, Sophiah_I, Age 30, 7DW Colon Cleansing and Fasting Level 1, Testimonial - freedom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemistry Teacher, Sophiah_I, Age 30, 7DW Colon Cleansing and Fasting Level 1, Testimonial - freedom!

My 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing testimonial has been late in coming but as they say better late than never!

Before I started this online guided program I read all the testimonials and while it all seemed pretty good there was a tiny part of me that was unsure. I decided to ignore that little voice, take the plunge and bought the program. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

The most amazing thing about this program is the community. You are never alone at hps and the number of people who genuinely care about the betterment of your health is truly astounding.

There were times in the program where I struggled and felt unwell but I persevered and am so happy I did. The amount of junk and toxins in my body was disgusting. I always thought I led a relatively healthy lifestyle but after completing level 1 I now understand what good health truly is I have so much more awareness of my health and body and this is empowering. I have the freedom to make choices and continue to make choices to improve my health.

This program has been an amazing step in my journey to better health.

The best bit is that after you complete your journey the support doesn't stop. You still have the support and guidance of the community to help you in maintaining your health.

I have never felt better and when finances and time permit I will definitely do a 7 Day Wonder level 2!!

It can only get better from here!

Peace and love!

Sophiah

Re: Sophiah_I, Age 30, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - freedom!

Originally posted by Sophiah_I

I have never felt better

Peace and love!

Sophiah
    Hi Sophiah,

Yes, yes, yes, it is so good to hear this.

I rejoice in your rejoicing.

Alan_A was here last week visiting with me... you are his age... his health is really something, and where he is headed in the future is really exciting. I see no reason why the same can't be happening with you!

I'm going right now to pop over to your post-cleansing thread and we can continue the talk there.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Sophia!!

Great testimonial ...

... I have never felt better and when finances and time permit I will definitely do level 2!!

It can only get better from here!
      Well said and I look forward to the next step on your journey - L2!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

I always thought I led a relatively healthy lifestyle but after completing level 1 I now understand what good health truly is I have so much more awareness of my health and body and this is empowering.
        Hey Sophia,

What you said above is a monstrous part of achieving great health, and its heartening to see you accumulating it...."it" being AWARENESS of one's body and current state of health.

I can tell you too, it will grow and grow and grow around your body as you keep on engaging your health here at HPS, until you can maneuver with all the different factors and obstacles of life that disturb health and yet STILL maintain great health... all with skillful ease

Because really, your body and the state of your health is changing all the time, yearly, seasonally, monthly, weekly, daily hourly....and its empowering to be able to tune into that flowing change and make it work as a support for the rest of one's life.

It's one valuable trip here, learning and experiencing the developement of the invaluable skills HPS offers. I'm looking forward to seeing you keep on;-)

with Gratitude, Love and Peace
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Working...
        X