Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Electronics Installations, Perry_K, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Detox Cleansing Level 4, Testimonial- wow, what a change since my last cleanse just a short time ago…in so many ways.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Electronics Installations, Perry_K, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Detox Cleansing Level 4, Testimonial- wow, what a change since my last cleanse just a short time ago…in so many ways.

I just finished re-reading my 7 Day Wonder Level-3 colon cleansing and detox testimonial and thought, wow, what a change since my last 7 Day Wonder colon cleanse just a short time ago…in so many ways.

This testimonial I believe you will find a bit less intense as the last, a bit more at peace….

From a physical standpoint, in terms of energy and virtually every aspect one associates with well being – substantial improvements have been experienced. Self-diagnosis and natural solutions have become second nature and amazingly accurate.

From a mental and emotional aspect, clarity and calm strength continue to grow.

If I were to express one concept or realization of late in which full understanding would bring about the greatest change in our health and lives and the world for the better, it would be that we create or attract, by way of our own thoughts & associated feelings & beliefs, everything in our lives.

It isn’t the government, the weather, the relatives….or anything else outside of us.

We must take responsibility for everything in our lives; and be very mindful of what we think about.

In short, examination of your thoughts & beliefs of the past will explain your present situation (health & otherwise).

If you want to know the future…examination of you present thoughts will tell that tale.

To change or tailor the future to your liking – change your thoughts.

Someone once said: “If you want to things in your life to change, you’ve got to change things in your life.”

Change your thoughts and the associated actions will follow.

I conclude this 7 Day Wonder feedom cleansing testimonial with a letter sent to my wife and I from her mother (a respiratory therapist) after a recent visit to our home for a week. I believe it speaks volumes for what HPS has done for our health and household:

Dear DJ & Perry,

Sorry it has taken me so long to tell you how much I enjoyed your hospitality and your home. The week I spent with you will be a treasured memory for all of my life. I enjoyed meeting Paul as well. He seemed like a very intelligent, polite young man.

Your home is beautiful and the setting is so serene and quiet. I love all of the projects you have completed and those in progress. I know it's a lot of hard work and it shows meticulous craftsmanship on the accomplishments by Perry.

I'm still contemplating the "cleanse", I think my problem with it is "I'm a Woose". It takes real planning and commitment to achieve the level of health that you and Perry now enjoy. I hope the two of you stay committed though, I can definitely tell how much you have benefited, neither one of you have an ounce of fat on you and you don't look a day over 30.

Thank you again, the time together was wonderful and relaxing. My trip home was uneventful and I have been working quite a bit. The hospital is not busy now so it's easy money. I hope you get a chance to come visit us sometime.

Love Mom

Level-4 Testimonial concluded.

Perry

Re: Perry_K, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial

Perry, great testimonial and what a wonderful letter. Thanks for posting that.

Originally posted by Perry
    We must take responsibility for everything in our lives; and be very mindful of what we think about.

In short, examination of your thoughts & beliefs of the past will explain your present situation (health & otherwise).

If you want to know the future…examination of you present thoughts will tell that tale.
    This is something that has recently come to my attention (not for the first time, but now I'm understanding it much better), and has occupied a lot of my daily time. It can't be overstressed. If something in your life isn't going the way you want it to, sit and examine it and figure out what thought patterns you have associated with it. It's astonishing to discover how many habitual thoughts we carry with us throughout our entire lives that cause us to self-destruct.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

... It's astonishing to discover how many habitual thoughts we carry with us throughout our entire lives that cause us to self-destruct.

Rick
      Yes, its scary Rick, isn't it?

That's why already from the 7DW level 1 there is emphasis on habits. Habitual thoughts kill our health, right out the gate.

Perry, glad to hear that "mum" is happy too!

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Perry friend, when you get a chance, drop me a private email ...thanks..
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Perry,

I enjoyed that ... great testimonial!

love,
          Dorothea
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry_K

From a mental and emotional aspect, clarity and calm strength continue to grow.
            Hey Perry that's great to see that you are living the above. For me that "clarity and calm strength" is so alluring-- and when it is realized, is so valuable.

It's nothing at all like the "my head's in the clouds, I'm about to fly away I feel so energetic and high," but rather, "i've got my head in the clouds, with my feet sound on the ground--and I know it." Steady, stable and confident

Keep on Perry

with Gratitude,

Alan
            Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

If I were to express one concept or realization of late in which full understanding would bring about the greatest change in our health and lives and the world for the better, it would be that we create or attract, by way of our own thoughts & associated feelings & beliefs, everything in our lives.

It isn’t the government, the weather, the relatives….or anything else outside of us.

To change or tailor the future to your liking – change your thoughts.

Someone once said: “If you want to things in your life to change, you’ve got to change things in your life.”

Perry
              Hey Perry

Great testimonial and it's really timely to read what you posted!
              I've also been very interested in trying to put this into practice recently, in particular the very present, which I will explain in detail in an update at my post-cleanse thread.

Really great to see the progress you are making, Perry!!

Ben

Comment

Hi Perry,
                ... We must take responsibility for everything in our lives; and be very mindful of what we think about.
                I agree wholeheartedly, and a similar principle goes for speaking - which could be an "associated action" of changed thoughts. However, I've also found that speaking the right things (on a consistent basis) before I actually fully believe them helps my thoughts to come around where they should be ... and then I eventually believe them. When that happens, it's not long before I experience what I had been speaking a year or two (or even more) in the past.

All the best Perry,
                love,
                Dorothea
                Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hello Alan, Ben, Dorothea,

Thanks for the posts.

Yes, everything in our lives is preceded by what we think about most of the time. Thoughts are seeds in the garden of our mind. Water them with belief and the seed grows, add emotion (fertilizer) and it grows even faster.

We don’t have to tell it how to grow either for each seed (thought) has within itself the exact instructions to become what it is. Each thought (seed) vibrates on a frequency which attracts in-kind…and all of the circumstances, situations, people and how-to will come into play and our awareness in ways we couldn’t possibly foresee or readily imagine….

So we think the thought(s)…fertilize them with emotion…water them with belief, then leave it in God’s hands “…For in Him we live and move and have our being…” (Acts 17:28); or for those non-believers…leave it in the hands of God’s universe…. The Established law of attraction works whether you believe in it or not….

Perry

Comment

Working...
                  X