Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #2. Testimonial- And I can say that any menopausal symptoms I'm experiencing nowadays are negligible. For instance, I get the occasional "hot sweats" but I only experience them as warm sensations that pleasantly permeate my body - on and off throughout the day or night.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #2. Testimonial- And I can say that any menopausal symptoms I'm experiencing nowadays are negligible. For instance, I get the occasional "hot sweats" but I only experience them as warm sensations that pleasantly permeate my body - on and off throughout the day or night.

Hi everyone!

It's November 17th and time for a testimonial regarding my latest formal which started a few weeks ago on October 25th, 2009.

I think I can say that this HPS DBC 7 Day Wonder was my easiest, most enjoyable and most relaxing to date!

The buckets never fail to bring a good harvest of refuse and I was excited to literally feel that I had finally cleared out to the end of my large intestine! And it's never a dull moment, finding out what kinds of strange things can dwell in the depths of my bowels! I wonder what I'll find in the small intestines ... .

It's great to not have to worry about my weight as well. It's been almost a non-issue since I started DBC cleansing here about 2.5 years ago. I've leveled off to a good weight for my body and if I end up putting on a few pounds over a period of 4 or 5 months, I know it will come off at my next 7 Day Wonder deep body care program. This 7 Day Wonder cleanse I lost 8 pounds and gained back 4 or 5.

I had a quicker transit time for my first bm this time around ... and with better digestion I'm not having to deal with any constipation issues. I've put my board away, and KNOW I won't need it until my next cleanse.

Also, I'm pleased that I've come to a place where setting aside these 7 days of formal colon cleansing with home colonics, is not just for the purpose of my physical rejuvenation and restoration but also for my spiritual renewal. I had such a good time connecting with God through prayer, meditation and worship during this week of fasting ... and I sensed not only a definite refreshing but also a renewed commitment to developing my relationship with God. Thoroughly enjoyable indeed!!!

As far as physical improvements; I think at this point, the increase in health is probably happening more in my internal organs than in any outward physical manner. I feel a sense of physical well-being.

I continue to see improvement, mostly in my ease of walking, although I have not had the opportunity to test my endurance. Whenever I'm out walking, I can feel that there is less tiredness in my legs and more of a spring in my step.

Also, I want to mention that these years have been a perfect time for me to come through the HPS process, being already in the peri-menopause stage - with a lot of crazy and unpleasant physical symptoms (added onto the MS symptoms that I was dealing with on and on-and-off basis). And I can say that any menopausal symptoms I'm experiencing nowadays are negligible. For instance, I get the occasional "hot sweats" but I only experience them as warm sensations that pleasantly permeate my body - on and off throughout the day or night. (Oh, and I should say that any MS symptoms left are also negligible - but being worked on as I "speak".)

Well getting better and better and better with HPS is certainly worth the little time, effort and money it takes. As we like to say, it's only onward and upward from here!

with much love and prayers for your increased health and well-being,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2, Testimonial -

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    Hi everyone!

...I'm pleased that I've come to a place where setting aside these 7 days of formal cleansing, is not just for the purpose of my physical rejuvenation and restoration but also for my spiritual renewal. I had such a good time connecting with God through prayer, meditation and worship during this week of fasting ...

....and I sensed not only a definite refreshing but also a renewed commitment to developing my relationship with God. Thoroughly enjoyable indeed!!!

.... I feel a sense of physical well-being.

I continue to see improvement....

with much love and prayers for your increased health and well-being,
    Dorothea
    Perfect.

I rejoice in your rejoicing.

Forge on HPS cleansing friend.

Peace Dorothea,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2, Testimonial -

Dorothea,

It's so wonderful to read your testimonial. I so firmly believe that God made our bodies to be miraculous self-healers and gave us all the information and tools we needed to help it along. Unfortunately all these thousands of years later the vast majority of mankind (well, at least western man), has no idea what power we hold to heal ourselves.

All our trust is in the medical community, the modern-day version of "bleeders".

I'm so glad I that I, like you and the rest of us here, have found the better path to health and healing.

Thank you for your selfless contribution to the rest of our journey to health!

Much love,
      Anna

Comment

Working...
      X