Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawyer, Joel_P, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- In this level, a lot of new beneficial experiences are in store like the parasite purging and the kidney, gallbladder and liver cleanses.... Finally, the difference in energy levels are readily felt after a few days from breaking the fast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer, Joel_P, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- In this level, a lot of new beneficial experiences are in store like the parasite purging and the kidney, gallbladder and liver cleanses.... Finally, the difference in energy levels are readily felt after a few days from breaking the fast.

Hello everybody!!!

I started my HPS Deep Body Care program Level 3, last Nov 14, 2009 and finished after 7 days… just like in my L2, I had additional two buckets (one on day 8 and the other one on day 9)… I decided to have the last bucket to make sure no plaque was left … as compared with my L2, the droppings were not as long as those but the color was more blackish than in L2 …

I have just finished my liver flush last January 9, 2010. As you can notice, that was a very long precleanse food intake since one month before Nov 14..

Another improvements in my physical, emotional and mental state were experienced and this only proves that our HPS DBC program really works…

I am more physically fit and more energetic and my mind is clearer today than before … My weight was also decreased by about 5 pounds and I think this is now my ideal weight...

Just like what I did in my L1 and L2, I followed the rules to the dot except in my few drink mixtures which I found harder to drink.

Again, I will say thanks to Jos-hua and to all cleansing friends for their continued support.

I never experienced hardships in my choices of food during the very lengthy pre-cleanse because I have developed eating the right food and the correct combination since finishing my L2 …

In this level, a lot of new beneficial experiences are in store like the parasite purging and the kidney, gallbladder and liver cleanses....
    Finally, the difference in energy levels are readily felt after a few days from breaking the fast...

I am very satisfied with this new development in my life and I am looking forward for some more in my upcoming cleanses...

Again, thanks to all who stayed with me in this level.... see you soon in my next threads...

Joel

Re: Joel_P, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 Cleanse - Testimonial. More energetic body...

Hi Joel,

Congratulations! It sounds like your discipline since your L2 made this cleanse a little easier than it might have been otherwise.

Keep at it! You inspire me!

Anna

Comment

Re: Joel_P, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 Cleanse - Testimonial. More energetic body...

Anna,

Thanks for the comment... It really pays to add a little discipline in our practice here at HPS... I know you can accomplish a lot of things too considering that you have joined the community... one of the reasons why other practitioners stopped doing upper level cleanses is their lack of discipline in the practice more particularly in the type of food they eat as well as the adherence to right food combination.... By just concentrating on that will help us do other things a lot easier... to me, the effect of eating correctly makes us think clearly and act towards the path of righteousness...

I just wish all who have rested for a long time for one reason or another will come back here and continue what they have started.... the thing of being in-charge of one's own health...

Regards...

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Joel_P

Again, I will say thanks to Jos-hua and to all cleansing friends for their continued support.

Joel

You are welcome Joel.

Anthony just finished his formal cleansing of his 7DW level 2, and you, you just finished your formal cleansing of your 7DW level 3...

He is 25 years old, you at 52, just a bit more than fifty.

Now just imagine Joel if you started doing at 25 what you're doing now, rather than at 50. just imagine where you would be today.

Anthony needs your support to forge on and on and on.... and you now have the experience needed to inspire him not to stop... just imagine if you started at 25 and didn't stop until now, 52... that experience alone should be enough for you to keep inspiring him at his treads.

Right now you have accomplished a lot Joel... you need to sit back and enjoy and let it all solidify, move beyond the food issues into all the other things we are doing here, move into them with focus, and intensity... that will help all the benefits you have experienced up until now, solidify.

Peace,

Wishing you all the best, see you at your 7DW level 3 deep body care post-cleansing thread.
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          Anthony just finished his formal cleansing of his 7DW level 2, and you, you just finished your formal cleansing of your 7DW level 3...

He is 25 years old, you at 52, just a bit more than fifty.

Now just imagine Joel if you started doing at 25 what you're doing now, rather than at 50. just imagine where you would be today.

Anthony needs your support to forge on and on and on.... and you now have the experience needed to inspire him not to stop... just imagine if you started at 25 and didn't stop until now, 52... that experience alone should be enough for you to keep inspiring him at his treads.

Peace,

Wishing you all the best, see you at your 7DW level 3 post-cleansing thread.
          Yes Jos-hua, it would be different If I had started it earlier.. (how I'd wish) but I am equally happy for finding HPS and I look forward for more benefits when Anthony will be 52 and I will be 79 and I know by continuing our practice here, my condition will be very much different had I not joined our community, and even worse I may not reach that age... that is why I am very thankful to you for coining this program and it made my life different....

Thanks and regards...

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Joel_P
            I am very satisfied with this new development in my life and I am looking forward for some more in my upcoming cleanses...
            Hi Joel!

Nice testimonial! It's great to hear how much better you're feeling. I think since you started with HPS, you have not stopped progressing and have not stopped feeling better and better and better (like me!).

Congratulations for sticking it through. It's hard work, but it's not as hard as being sick!

Sorry it took so long for me to get here - I missed some new threads lately.

I look forward to hearing from you in your post cleanse thread.

cheers,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
              Hi Joel!

Congratulations for sticking it through. It's hard work, but it's not as hard as being sick!

cheers,
              Dorothea
              Dorothea,

You are right... it is really incomparable... feeling the hardships during formal cleanse is very much easier than feeling the discomfort of being in a hospital bed... To me, allowing oneself to get sick due to negligence is tantamount to being unfair and lacking of love to physical body... I just wish more people will join us here so that they will also experience the best gift of life that anyone could have..

Thanks for being there always...

Joel

Comment

Working...
              X