Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self employed/semi poker pro, Anthony_S, Age 25, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- The only way is up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self employed/semi poker pro, Anthony_S, Age 25, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- The only way is up!

Hi Everyone,

I really can't believe what a boost I got after my 7 Day Wonder level 2 freedom cleanse!
    I really felt my energy level skyrocket, and felt remarkably
    light and tranquil.

I can't recommend the program highly enough, it is just too
    good a thing to not try! If you don't bother or care for your own health;
    what's the point of living? In misery, and poor declining health over the ascending years that bad habits would inevitably do.

Please rejoice and give the program a chance; at least for the sake of
    your own future! If you want happiness now and years down the road there's no better way than hps, not buying some expensive gadget that makes you happy for a week or two but being here at hps and doing what needs to be done.

This my friend is the true way to happiness and enlightenment!
    So jump on aboard and savour the journey

Peace, Love and Light,

God bless you all,

Anthony

Re: Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial - The only way is up!

Originally posted by Anthony_S

The only way is up!
    Anthony

That's right Anthony.

The more effort and attention you put into your 7 Day Wonder post-cleansing right now, the higher up you'll go, and as importantly, the more solidified your practices will become which means in the long term the only way is up! In other words more FREEDOM for your body and your health.

Forge on HPS 7 Day Wonder cleansing friend, you can do it... you can do it.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial - The only way is up!

Hi Anthony!

Encouraging testimonial of "Customer Satisfaction". So glad you're feeling more energetic - and more calm at the same time. Sounds like you've had stress relief.

I think anyone who has stayed the course at HPS has had the reward of a new, younger, more energetic and happier body - to go along with some changed thinking and ideas about life and lifestyle.

I sure do.

Thanks for all the effort you've put in this Jos-hua!

cheers,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
      X