Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim_R, Age 43, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I had part of my Colon removed prior to finding this program!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim_R, Age 43, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I had part of my Colon removed prior to finding this program!

Hello, Everyone

I’m so happy I have stumbled on to this most healthful website, it is the most well thought out and informative site I have encountered… and believe me since I’ve had half of my colon and a large cancerous tumor removed, I’ve surfed the net for hundreds of hours looking for and at health related issues.

It is unfortunate a person has to get to this state before doing anything about it.
    Please don’t make the same mistake I have, act now HPS and the wonderful people associated with it have the key.

Since my 7 day wonder DBC my energy levels and mental focus has been much improved.

My arthritic pain in my knees has disappeared as well my addictive cravings for alcohol and cigarettes.

I now sleep as soon as I hit the pillow where as I used to lie awake sometimes half the night.

Hopefully my experience can be used to benefit others with or without a colon condition to make what I feel a beneficial step towards cleansing.

The support and the expertise is unequaled anywhere.

To a healthier tomorrow,
    Jim

Jim,

Thanks for posting your experience. It really is motivating to read about all the benefits of 7dw cleansing. Keep at it and stay healthy.

Your friend,
    Michelle_M

Comment

Jim,

It is so great to read how this 7dw freedom cleanse has benefited you.

I look forward to learning about your progress through your post cleanse and the next levels.

I know that you will be an example to others who are seeking alternatives to improve their health.

Take care,
      Tisha

Comment

Working...
      X