Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #3, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - don't hesitate to sign up with HPS colon detox cleansing - your health will skyrocket!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #3, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - don't hesitate to sign up with HPS colon detox cleansing - your health will skyrocket!

Hi Everyone!

This is a report after the completion of my latest formal 7DW freedom cleanse, which I completed on February 9th, 2010.

As always, I feel refreshed and rejuvenated after the 7 days of retreat- colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics combined. And it is definitely a retreat from everything that normally happens in my life in the course of 7 typical days: working without stopping to think, or scurrying around doing errands and running late for something, or going out for lunch and choosing something unhealthy or watching too much TV or maybe just overeating in front of the TV - wasting valuable time.

With all those activities comes ignoring my body's cravings for healthy food and less of it, ignoring my spirit's cravings for quiet times with God, and ignoring the health of my mind, letting it run in any and every direction.

I've found that I need time to reflect so I can not only enjoy the sights, sounds and aromas of the day, and the moment - but I need that time to think about who I am, what I'm doing on this earth, what I'm doing for this earth and what I'm doing for myself, my loved ones and my neighbours. I need time to think about eternity, to think about my purpose in life, and to think about my relationship with my God and Creator.

I would hazard to guess that everyone needs time to reflect on these things ...

And taking the opportunity to do one of these HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanses on a fairly regular basis provides the perfect time and place for me. This is why I will continue to retreat with HPS.

On top of a renewed interest in and love for life; my body thanks me EVERY TIME with some healthy gift - whether it's greater strength, more stamina, a better functioning elimination system and digestive system, or a crisper and clearer mind. I never really know what is going to crop up in the "better health" department - I just know something IS going to crop up.

I can say without reservation that as I continue along this cleansing journey, my health just keeps getting better and better and better!

No one who finds this HPS site should hesitate another minute to join us!

... For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. (Isaiah 55:12)

lots of love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #3, Testimonial - don't hesitate to sign up with HPS cleansing - your health will skyrocket!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    Hi Everyone!

...On top of a renewed interest in and love for life; my body thanks me EVERY TIME with some healthy gift - whether it's greater strength, more stamina, a better functioning elimination system and digestive system, or a crisper and clearer mind. I never really know what is going to crop up in the "better health" department - I just know something IS going to crop up.

I can say without reservation that as I continue along this cleansing journey, my health just keeps getting better and better and better!

lots of love,
    Dorothea

While the average person on the sidelines might be looking to read about the above, I already know that is going to happen, as do you... everyone who does do this program, knows it.

But personally, I love reading about the below stuff... that shows me how happy you really are... how the body/mind connections are alive and vibrant in your health and health care. And that is important in my opinion if we want to achieve great lasting sustainable health.

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    Hi Everyone!

As always, I feel refreshed and rejuvenated after the 7 days of retreat. And it is definitely a retreat from everything that normally happens in my life in the course of 7 typical days: working without stopping to think, or scurrying around doing errands and running late for something, or going out for lunch and choosing something unhealthy or watching too much TV or maybe just overeating in front of the TV - wasting valuable time.

With all those activities comes ignoring my body's cravings for healthy food and less of it, ignoring my spirit's cravings for quiet times with God, and ignoring the health of my mind, letting it run in any and every direction.

I've found that I need time to reflect so I can not only enjoy the sights, sounds and aromas of the day, and the moment - but I need that time to think about who I am, what I'm doing on this earth, what I'm doing for this earth and what I'm doing for myself, my loved ones and my neighbours. I need time to think about eternity, to think about my purpose in life, and to think about my relationship with my God and Creator.

I would hazard to guess that everyone needs time to reflect on these things ...

... For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. (Isaiah 55:12)

lots of love,
    Dorothea

Peace Dorothea... I wish you all the best!!!

Thanks for being here, thanks for trusting, thanks for follow the program to the best of your ability.

While there are hundreds of testimonials/program reviews/customer satisfaction reviews for everyone to explore before buying this program, in my opinion all they need to do is just listen to you, and they'll be better off.

All they need to do is follow your story right from the beginning, starting off two plus years ago and they can figure out that we have something worth them investing in.

God Bless You.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #3, Testimonial - don't hesitate to sign up with HPS cleansing - your health will skyrocket!

Dorothea,

What a beautiful testimonial. I'm so glad you have found such vibrant health, such relief from your health issues through HPS. You are a study in determination, dedication and loyalty.

I love reading your early threads, you were (and still are) so curious, so eager to learn, to improve your health. You are so willing to offer help to everyone else who shows up on the HPS boards. I don't think there's a single thread I have looked at that you don't have multiple posts, giving encouragement and so much practical advice. Your love and sincerity and warmth are so evident in your words.

I know you aren't looking for flattery or compliments, but I know I speak for many other HPSers when I write these things. You are a treasure and have made all the difference for me personally on this journey.

Love you Sister!

Anna

Comment

Working...
      X