Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Testimonial- Feeling like a million dollars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Testimonial- Feeling like a million dollars!

Greetings to whomever stumbles onto this thread!

Salutations.

I wish you great health!!

I just finished today another HPS DBC (deep body care) cleanse. And I feel great.

So fortunate to have had the chance to do this again.

Bottom line, I offer this program online to help others achieve with their health what I know is possible, and to help others feel as good, if not better than I do... but the bottom line is, if no one orders and no one does it, it doesn't matter because I continue to do it and reap the benefits of deep body care year in and year out.

And of course, every time someone does do it (and many hundreds have) I get the chance to rejoice in their rejoicing, just as you are right now having the chance to share in mine.

I noted in my pre-cleansing thread (opened a few weeks ago) that no one should think that I am any different than you... I too wake up some mornings and feel like it would be better if I never woke up... those kind of thoughts usually come about when the body is toxic, and in my case they started arising at the end of my post-cleansing period (almost six months since my last 7DW cleanse), right before I embarked on this cleanse...

But now, two weeks straight and I imagine for the next few months I won't ever have that thought arise...its not that I have to suppress it, it just doesn't ever arise... and the more I can maintain internal cleanliness in my post-cleansing deep body care practices, the more I can bet the bank that kind of negativity won't arise again... but right now, there is no place in my mind for it for it is blood which nourishes the brain and heart and every cell in the body and after a 7DW cleanse blood is infinitely cleaner, purified and renewed... there is only joy, happiness, a sense of accomplishment and a clear drive to forge on, to move forward with my life...that's what I am feeling right now and I know from past experience that will continue for many months to come.

I know a lot of wonderful things are going to happen over the coming weeks and months, particularly over the coming weeks, and I'm so glad that I had the chance to set the best 'causes and conditions' to meet them all with a smile and with success, and with lots of energy to spare.

I'll end this post with a link that a new 7DW cleanser of ours (Barry) posted just yesterday in someone elses thread here at our forums... at the least by clicking on the link and then clicking on the screen that opens, (click on the black screen anywhere) you can feel and see what happens when you sprout happiness, it's unlimited as you can see (thanks Barry).

--> http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf

Wishing everyone all the best.

You can do it too, you too can transform your health and consequently your life... it requires some effort on your part, but really not that much more (beyond the investment of course) here at HPS guided deep body care. The deep body cleansing is waste management, the other protocols of this program develop your life force. The more life force you have the more healing, rejuvenation and revitalization you will experience. It's as simple as that.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster 65+, Testimonial- Feeling like a million dollars!

I honor your commitment to your self and sharing as the flowers. It is always amazing how negativity is a result of stagnation and not always needing probing and self analysis. Your testimony reminds and inspires me to trust the process and disentangle with skill from energetic stagnations because the life force and all the positive soul qualities are right here and now.

I am watching the depression slowly lift in me and reading this gives me a feeling I can carry and embody over time. Thanks, barry~

Comment

Re: Jos-hua medicine man, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster 65+, Testimonial- Feeling like a million dollars!

Originally posted by Barry_P

It is always amazing how negativity is a result of stagnation and not always needing probing and self analysis.
      Hi Barry,

Yes it is quite amazing isn't it... most people just have no clue...

But we've seen here in the 7DW program again and again how strong the body-mind connections are!

The cleaner our bodies become, the less mental and emotional angst we experience... of course, as you are already seeing there is a lot of attention to each cleanser here, personal individual attention... there is no cookie cutter approach to mental and emotional issues, but again, a certain level of cleanliness makes it easier for each and everyone of us to meet the challenges we face.

Originally posted by Barry_P

I am watching the depression slowly lift in me and reading this gives me a feeling I can carry and embody over time. Thanks, barry~
      Great, I'm happy for you... and don't worry, you can carry on and embody over time because we all are here for you, with you... many have walked the 7-Day Wonder program before you, so it is very worthwhile to take note of their comments to you on your threads and posts.

Wishing you all the best Barry, all will be fine, watch and see.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man

Wishing everyone all the best.

You can do it too, you too can transform your health and consequently your life... it requires some effort on your part, but really not that much more (beyond the investment of course) here at HPS guided deep body care.

Peace,
        I know it, because it worked and continues to work for me. The effort required to follow this program is way easier than being chronically sick; I can vouch for that.

And I can also say from experience, that a sick person can easily manage their way through the program ... at which point they won't be chronically sick anymore either!

After all the stuff I tried, NOTHING was ever able to produce the great and sustained level of health I'm experiencing now with the HPS process!

with love and an abundance of gratitude,

Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          Hi Barry,

Wishing you all the best Barry, all will be fine, watch and see.
          Really needed to hear that this morning. In Netwonder 0 I read about the metaphor of the child crossing the road holding his hand out for guidance. To be this trusting I am removing my large knapsack of old things. Forgiveness is key and stillness. Ah...barry~

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

... The effort required to follow this program is way easier than being chronically sick; I can vouch for that.

...After all the stuff I tried, NOTHING was ever able to produce the great and sustained level of health I'm experiencing now with the HPS process!

with love and an abundance of gratitude,

Dorothea
            Thanks Dorothea.

I'm in gratitude to my teachers, you to me, others to you.... and the cycle of life goes on calm and in peace.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
            X