Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homemaker, Anna_Di, Age 45, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- IBS Gone, Amazing Energy and Pain Free!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemaker, Anna_Di, Age 45, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- IBS Gone, Amazing Energy and Pain Free!

I have suffered with stomach pain my entire life. I remember as a child waking up doubled over in stomach pain at least twice weekly. Back then I would try my mother's remedies: prune juice before bed, mineral oil (ugh!), Milk of Magnesia, whatever she could come up with.

Like most people with chronic pain, I learned to live with it and around it. However, my intuition told me this was not natural and there was something out there that could help me. I just had to sort through it all and find it.

After the birth of my second child the pain became so debilitating I could not stand up straight. A visit to a gastrointerologist ruled out anything that could be medicated or surgically removed (thank goodness!) and he told me to "stay away from foods that hurt your stomach." I knew that doctors did not hold the answers I needed and began researching alternative health care therapies.

13 years and many, many diets, herbals and anything else that sounded like it might help me later, I stumbled upon HPS Online and the 7 Days of Wonder Cleanse. I had just lost my father (who had ulcerative colitis, diabetes and kidney failure.) The emotional stress I had been through as my family and I cared for him in his last year of life had taken a toll on my body. My digestive system had ground to a screeching halt. It's scarey to know food is going in, but nothing is coming out. I was also keenly aware that I never wanted my body to deteriorate like his had.

I had decided to try a juice fast for a few days and see if I could "reboot" my system. I googled "fresh juice for digestive health" and the HPS website popped up. I was impressed by the vast amount of information given, free to anyone to happened to stumble upon the website. I begain taking notes, excited that maybe I had found another therapy to try.

However, as I continued to read I realized this was a program that I could be personally led through, in the comfort of my own home, with a whole community of fellow cleansers supporting me. This DBC program was like nothing I had ever seen before.

I knew that I had not come across HPS by accident.

I read many testimonials and became further convinced that I could commit to this program. I had been convinced for years that what I needed was a good cleanse, but could never get up the nerve to get a colonic, or get through a fast for more than a couple of days.

Jos-hua's obvious knowledge, and his personal experience on his own body with deep body care gave me a level of comfort and confidence that made me want to be a part of this community of cleansers. I wanted to have a positive testimony to share after suffering for 40+ years.

Well, here I am. Two weeks past my first 7DW Cleanse - completely pain-free. Honestly, I experienced relief almost immediately (a couple of days) after beginning to properly combine my meals before ever starting the formal cleanse.

However, the cleanse took me to a whole new level of body awareness, of complete detachment from the very awareness of my stomach. It is hard to put in to words. I was amazed at what poured from my body. I experienced such a feeling of well-being as I have never felt before.

Let me also say that I had never so much as administered a single enema on myself before and I was anxious about the colonics. As it turned out, they were really no big deal. I had so much instruction and tips from fellow cleansers in the forum that by the second one I had it down. The experience is really quite relaxing and pleasant once you get the hang of it. Hard to believe, I know, but true.

And the juice fasting? I was never hungry. Yes, your mind tells you that you should be eating, chewing, but your body never demands it.

So in a nutshell, here's what I experienced through my first 7DW Freedom Cleanse, some of which I hoped for, others I had no idea would improve from doing this program:

1) Bowel regularity and complete relief from stomach pain (this has had a hugely positive impact on my quality of life)

2) Improved symptoms from carpal tunnel syndrome

3) Relief from under-arm odor

4) Improved skin color and even-ness

5) Brighter eyes and bags under eyes dramatically reduced

6) My whole family is suffering from spring allergies - I am totally symptom-free.

7) I had my period one week after my formal cleanse, I had zero PMS symptoms. It actually caught me off guard because usually my clues that I'm about to start is that I'll feel emotional and my face will break out a little and I'll have lower back pain. I never even had cramps througout the week.

8) All cravings for fast food are gone (I was a fast food junkie!). Now I crave brown rice, steamed and raw vegetables and fruit.

9) I sleep wonderfully. I wake more easily in the morning, feeling refreshed, not like I need two more hours like I did before and I have sustained energy throughout the day.

10) I have taken control of my body and my health. I can throw out all the other books, diets, theories. This one works. It is simple, practical, works with your body's natural rhythms, AND IT JUST WORKS. It's not a diet or a fad, it is a lifestyle. And the support from the friends you will make here just goes on and on.

If you are suffering, and you have found HPS online, do not suffer one day longer. You really don't have to, friend. We are here to encourage and support you back to vibrant health, back to life!

I hope to see you here soon!

Re: Anna_Di, Age 45, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial: IBS Gone, Amazing Energy!

Congrats, Anna! The benefits you described are just the beginning. This is truly "the way forward," and if you continue along this DBC path you will continue to reverse your accustomed illnesses/ailments and break through into a brighter future of what we're accustomed to calling " ascending good health."

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks Rick! I can see that bright future...

I know this was a long testimonial, but I had to say it all!

Thanks for reading

Anna

Comment

Originally posted by Anna_Di

10) I have taken control of my body and my health. I can throw out all the other books, diets, theories. This one works. It is simple, practical, works with your body's natural rhythms, AND IT JUST WORKS. It's not a diet or a fad, it is a lifestyle. And the support from the friends you will make here just goes on and on.

I hope to see you here soon!
        Hi Anna,

The nine very positive results you mention above are great to hear about, and I hope it motivates others to pay attention to the benefits of deep body care (DBC).

Item nr. #10 in your list is the game changer of course.

I'm rejoicing in your rejoicing...

It must really be such a pleasure to be without the pain, for with pain, be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual pain, comes suffering.

I'm so happy you had the trust in us, and now trust me, you'll really get the most return on your investment by staying active in your post-cleansing thread...

I know from experience that most people have a mindset of "I had a problem, its solved" so lets move on...

But that in-grained habit that most of us have isn't conducive to great health because that "bad" ingrained habit opens the door to a return of poor health...

We all, you, I and everyone else needs to be engaged in our health care, and the HPS 7-Day Wonder DBC program is the easiest and most effective way that I know of to do that, a proven way... I hope you discover the same over the coming weeks and months.

It's a pleasure to read the above Anna, this brings closure to the formal cleansing and healing phase, now lets forge on with the rejuvenation and prevention phases.

As the HPS-online.com website reminds us- there are four stages, four phases in the journey- cleansing, healing, rejuvenation and prevention.

I look forward to seeing you achieve the same quality (and quantity) of excellent results you have attained so far!

Wishing you all the best,

Peace, love and light,

Your cleansing friend,

Jos-hua
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

However, the cleanse took me to a whole new level of body awareness, of complete detachment from the very awareness of my stomach. It is hard to put in to words. I was amazed at what poured from my body. I experienced such a feeling of well-being as I have never felt before.
          Fantastic stuff Anna. I'm very happy for you that so much took place for you during your first 7DayWonder cleanse.

It doesn't happen for everyone in the way you described above, but really, more or less, results happen very quickly for most newbies.

I remember my first 7DayWonder cleanse and it brought me those feelings of well-being and huge energy lifts. Such a contrast in my life to what it was like before the week of freedome cleansing ensued afterwards that i was enthralled with life...and its no wonder when our attention and energies that were so long occupied with our ailments and issues are suddenly freed up, well the world simply opens up dazzling.

Congrats Anna, I really look forward to seeing you progress here in the near and long term future.

Expecting your success,

Alan
          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hi Anna!

How encouraging to read your testimony! I'm so happy you found HPS and then took the time to work through your L1. I'm so delighted every time I read about the results of anyone's 7DW cleanse ... it's always a better picture and it's always wonderful!

You gave us lots of detail, great "before" and "after" descriptions, it was perfect in length - and we got to know you even better!

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine Man
            ... four phases in the journey - cleansing, healing, rejuvenation and prevention. ...
            I thought this was a great phrase to repeat because it's the process every time we do a 7DW. And every time we DO go through it, it's so rewarding because we're another step along the path in our "ascending good health". And that means we're one step further away from ever going back to our old habits - to that "the pit of despair" (to borrow a phrase from the "Princess Bride").

Very happy for you Anna!
            love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Anna,

Congratulations on completing your 1st 7DW cleanse.. As you attested to the benefits are a lifetime of healthy happiness! And who wouldn't want that?

This is only the beginning of the journey but you have taken positive steps in insuring that you health will continue to skyrocket... Look forward to traveling on with you.....

Comment

WOW...your writing is as clear as the experience itself. How wonderful to know from others it gets even better as you continue. If you can be free from a pain that has plagued all your life what else can be healed? Barry~

Comment

6) My whole family is suffering from spring allergies - I am totally symptom-free.

Anna,

Is this still the case?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jos-hua

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Hello, Anna,

I'm the newest member here and I've been reading your threads. It is WONDERFUL to know how healing and rejuvenating your first cleanse was for you. This is encouraging to me and I'm looking forward to following you through your next one.

Take care,

Paula

Comment

Hi Paula!

Welcome!! I have been in Mexico and so I haven't been checking in. I'm so glad to see you here!

Yes, I had a wonderful first experience and I'm glad I have encouraged you. I am still experiencing the wonders of my first 7DW cleanse. Typically when I am on vacation my bowels are not cooperative and I tend to suffer quite a bit from pain and constipation.

I am thrilled to say that things moved quite smoothly and abundantly while I was in Mexico. I continued my fresh fruit in the morning and combined some meals properly (but not all) but always made sure to get as much raw vegetables as I could. I avoided breads but did enjoy lots of corn chips (a staple with fresh pico de gallo at every meal!)

I was able to start my days knowing I would not get caught needing to find a restroom or worse yet, with terrible stomach pain. We had some full days away from our resort where restrooms were not the best (a canopy tour swinging from tree to tree high above the Mexican forest!) and I had the most peaceful, happy tummy.

Jos-hua, yes for the most part I am allergy symptom free. Sometimes in the morning my eyes are a little itchy and watery, but I'm starting to suspect a new eye makeup I've been using. I'll forego it tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.

Peace!

Anna

Comment

Hi Anna!

Nice to hear from you again and to know that you're still practicing and gleaning the benefits from your 7DW.

Mexico eh? What was the best part?

love,
                        Dorothea
                        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Dorothea!

Yes, we were in Punta Mita, Mexico which is a resort town in Puerto Vallarta. We were there for spring break. The best part was being in the warm sunshine with my precious family for 5 straight days. No friends, no school, no worries!

Hope you're doing well!!

Anna

Comment

Glad that your back safely, Anna. Sounds like you really enjoyed your time. I can't wait to get back to the days of having a "happy tummy." I've just purchased all the "goods" and will be scheduling my formal as soon as they arrive. Thanks for sharing!

Paula

Comment

Hi Paula!

Welcome!! I have been in Mexico and so I haven't been checking in. I'm so glad to see you here!

Yes, I had a wonderful first experience and I'm glad I have encouraged you. I am still experiencing the wonders of my first 7DW cleanse.

Jos-hua, yes for the most part I am allergy symptom free. Sometimes in the morning my eyes are a little itchy and watery, but I'm starting to suspect a new eye makeup I've been using. I'll forego it tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.

Peace!

Anna
                              Good to hear that Anna, doesn't surprise me at all.

The "still experiencing" should go on forever... this wasn't a quick fix, but the real deal... all you need to do is follow the program and all should be well, in fact better than well, for if you follow it like us advanced 7DW Freedom cCleansers, you will see that year in and year out your health, fitness and happiness keeps growing, keep ascending, month in and month out, year in and year out.

Yes re the eye makeup, good idea that is, forego it for a few days and see the difference.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                              X