Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On sabbatical, Barry_P, Age 56, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- This is my Health Insurance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On sabbatical, Barry_P, Age 56, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- This is my Health Insurance!

This is my health insurance!

Yes, it is all well and good the American government under the weight of an aging ill population makes sick care a bit more available but...this is true health care.

With ancient biblical roots, cross cultural practices proven effective over generations HPS has evolved into a common sense, modern holistic health care offering for you.

I asked my body before I found HPS-

"What is it you need, you are really suffering!?"

In response I received a vision... In it was a crowded 5th Avenue Manhattan intersection glutted with smelly noisy traffic and a lowly head of lettuce peering over the edge of the sidewalk.

Knowing my body has a peculiar sense of humor I pursued.

"And?" I asked politely.

He said, "When the lettuce tries to cross the road what happens?"

I took a few breaths and waited for a punchline.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I get it." I sighed.

Here is what I got:

I have been placing my body on unique diets for 35 years. Not diets to lose weight but lifestyles that were ideological as in Macrobiotics, spiritual as in Ayurvedic and ethical as in organic food based.

At first the promises of better health came, promises of peaceful Midwestern traffic at a hush late at night- quieting, calm and restorative.

However, with repetition over time my body grew into a Manhattan of parasites, toxicity, frustration and stress. My mind a buzzing haven of locusts.

No amount of good lettuce (fill in your own blank here...supplements, yoga, new stuff) rolled safely across this hecticity and thrived.

Yes, I tried fasting, but on my own. Gypsy fasts spurred on by books or friends experiences- more promises with a little peace for the great effort and more noisy traffic. Defeated, I went into survival mode eating more widely with even less forethought.

Maybe you are tired of making doctor's appointments, this body part here and this one there. Or maybe you lay in bed late at night, as I did, without any insurance, limited income hearing of friends and relatives struck down with illness. You pray this pain or that malfunctioning part of the body will magically disappear because you are a good person who tries hard.

And we all know the mass and New Age marketers of all stripes are ready to reap what little income you have with more products and promises!

This is the answer to your prayers!

YOU are the answer to your prayers!

All you need is what HPS provides:

-real guidance
    -real empowering tools
    -real consistent support through all the stages of your natural healing (yes,you can!)

Promises made that can be kept. Promises to yourself.

This fascinating and stimulating process begins wherever you are in your Manhattan bedlam and slowly...s-l-o-w-l-y...removes one car at a time until you will become a poster child for health earned.

Crickets chirping on a warm summer night inside a quiet Ohio intersection.

This is my health insurance!

My body feels better already.

Re: Barry_P, Age 56, 7DW L1, testimonial, This is my Health Insurance!

Hi Barry!

A very interesting testimonial there ... and I like the "story" of the lettuce, (amusing, like you) - the little green guy had no chance, did he? But now, the tide is beginning to change in your favour - yay!

That's what's so great about clearing the "junk yard" in our intestines - it gives the fruits and vegetables an opportunity to do their intended work. And it gives the body an opportunity to do it's intended work - heal itself!

I'm so glad you are here - beginning to take charge of your own health, and beginning to learn everything you need to do to properly care for that body you've been made steward over.

You're right, HPS DBC is our health insurance. ...

Oh ... even though as a Canadian I don't need health insurance, I DO need to limit my visits to ND's and TCM's and health food or supplement stores, because they are VERY expensive (Canadian health care doesn't cover those costs).

Anyway, I sure look forward to watching your journey through to the land of "better and better and better" - ever increasing health!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_P

Maybe you are tired of making doctor's appointments, this body part here and this one there. Or maybe you lay in bed late at night, as I did, without any insurance, limited income hearing of friends and relatives struck down with illness. You pray this pain or that malfunctioning part of the body will magically disappear because you are a good person who tries hard.
      Right on Barry, a fitting image. Prayer and wishful thinking is all anyone would have if they didn't have the right knowledge, skills and experience to take control of their own health. Yet even if someone is to take on the task of being personally responsible for their health they then, all alone, have to swim in the vast confusing ocean of health information all over the internet. Then comes the endless trial and error, with the anxiety, frustration and confusion that comes along with that process.

Most people can't do this successfully. It would only be a few unique individuals that could come out ahead in the end and make sense and make use of the information and attain and sustain genuine health.

Fortunately the trial and error and the sifting out of all the useless and misleading information has all been done for us already(Thank You! Jos-hua), thus giving us the HPS 7Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing program.

Now, its not just a few unique individuals that are succeeding and ascending in their holistic personal growth, in regaining and rejuvenating their health, but its anyone who is willing to jump on board here, follow a powerful tried and tested program, and be supported by experienced companions.

Thanks Barry! Great to read and feel your enthusiasm. Keep on, still many things to do yet....

Peace,

Alan
      Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A
        ... Yet even if someone is to take on the task of being personally responsible for their health they then, all alone, have to swim in the vast confusing ocean of health information all over the internet. Then comes the endless trial and error, with the anxiety, frustration and confusion that comes along with that process.

Most people can't do this successfully. It would only be a few unique individuals that could come out ahead in the end and make sense and make use of the information and attain and sustain genuine health.

Fortunately the trial and error and the sifting out of all the useless and misleading information has all been done for us already(Thank You! Jos-hua), thus giving us the HPS 7Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing program.

Now, its not just a few unique individuals that are succeeding and ascending in their holistic personal growth, in regaining and rejuvenating their health, but its anyone who is willing to jump on board here, follow a powerful tried and tested program, and be supported by experienced companions.
        Well said Alan!

Yes, there must be a multitude of people in the "endless trial and error" loop. I was there, but not any more!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

And we all know the mass and New Age marketers of all stripes are ready to reap what little income you have with more products and promises!

This is the answer to your prayers!

YOU are the answer to your prayers!

All you need is what HPS provides:

-real guidance
          -real empowering tools
          -real consistent support through all the stages of your natural healing (yes,you can!)

Promises made that can be kept. Promises to yourself.

....This is my health insurance!

My body feels better already.

Greetings Barry!

Nice testimonial/program review/customer satisfaction rating... call it whatever we want using any name, but bottom line is, this brings closure to the first half of your 7DW Level 1 Freedom cleanse... to your introduction, precleansing and formal cleansing period (the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics)

Now we are into the post-cleansing period, and from my perspective that is the most important period, that is where change takes place and that is where we learn to manage the changes.

You recently wrote a few days ago the following at Dorothea's post-cleansing thread....

After having spent much time early on feeling your Level one progress in your archived postings, your shift from then to now is touching.

Here, there is pacing, rhythm,self acceptance,challenge,responsiveness and overall a sense of enjoyment.

Before there was courage,desperation,scrabbling,confusion,reactivit y and dogged forging ahead.

It is revealing to know this was a step by step process as I am going through and I feel lucky to have your experiences and others to take a deep breath into when it all seems so...and still forge ahead. Barry~
          Seems to me that the above (Dorothea's journey) is more or less the exact same journey you are on Barry... moving step by step in a safe and positive direction.

Forge on 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing friend... the fruits of your actions are yours to pick.

While I appreciate your comment "This is my health Insurance" I wonder if these days, with Obamacare now passed as law, if most people are ready to take personal responsibility for their health, and consequently, for their life?

Or maybe they are thinking, who cares, now the insurance companies will pay.

If the result of the law is less people wanting to take personal responsibility, that won't be good... I'm happy you, I and many others here are ready to take up our responsibility... its our health, and our life, we have to do our duty and provide for our own well being, no one can do it for us.

I look forward to continuing to help you over the coming months Barry... I'm sure many others here feel the same too. It's great having you in our community of Freedom cleansers... really great.

Wishing you all the best Barry.

You've done great up until now, and I look forward to some more greatness and scaling of new heights over the coming weeks and months.

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

This feels great. Thanks. I was expressing to someone while it is a solo journey regarding health, choices made are one's own, it is so important to have a 'container'- a community- to feedback, commend,challenge, guide, love, inspire all in the name of support. Barry~

Comment

Working...
            X