Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #4. Testimonial- the more HPS DBC 7 day wonder cleanses I do, the more my body is adjusting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #4. Testimonial- the more HPS DBC 7 day wonder cleanses I do, the more my body is adjusting

Hi everyone!

It's about time I posted another testimonial -- my last 7DW cleanse happened in late May 2010, not long before I took off for a 2.5 week holiday. I was unsure how the post cleanse would all work out, not having access to my normal foods and my own kitchen - but it was absolutely great!

I'm finding that the more 7 day wonder cleanses I do, the more my body is adjusting to the easy, normal lifestyle of a healthy person; it's able to better handle change and I don't feel I need to baby it as much as I used to.

I guess that means I'm getting stronger - yay!

I'm trying not to take this "new found health" for granted and therefore often, when I'm walking to the grocery store from my car, I consciously think about the difficulty I had 3-4 years ago walking just that short distance. I remember being mentally relieved when I'd get to a cart, knowing it would be easier for me to walk through the store using the cart for balance/guidance/support. It was my "security blanket".

And I notice other people at the store now - obviously struggling with their bodies as they move around (and not because of being overweight - that's another story). I think that I can pick out the people who are fighting MS because they move slowly with determination and their leg movements are somewhat awkward. Sometimes they have a cane or are already in a motorized wheelchair.

As much as I want them to know there is help for them through the juice fasting, detoxing and home colonics process of our 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanses, I know that they probably wouldn't listen to me. People have to be searching and if they are, they'll go online and if they do, they'll hopefully find HPS deep body care.

But even finding it is not enough - it's going through the process that is necessary.

One of the best things for me to realize over the last few years was that it's not one little change here and one little change there that will make the difference - it's a lot of little changes, applied on a consistent and persistent basis, over a lifetime - that will bring about ascending good health.

So, like the saying goes, I'm not getting older, I'm getting better - and better - and better!!! Hurray!

lots of love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - don't hesitate to sign up with HPS colon detox cleansing - your health will skyrocket!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    Hi everyone!

So, like the saying goes, I'm not getting older, I'm getting better - and better - and better!!! Hurray!

lots of love,
    Dorothea

Great to read the above Dorothea!

You're not only getting better, you getting free'er and free'er, and that's why this is called 7DW Freedom cleansing...

You're free not only from the poor health that you experienced in the past, you're also free from the anxiety and confusion of where your health will be in the future as you age... and that's a blessing that very few people will ever realize. EVER.

So, I rejoice in your rejoicing, because I'm FREE too!!!

I know what this freedom feels like and how it expresses itself in and on so many different dimensions of ones life.

Peace Dorothea, forge on HPS 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleanser. Forge on.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - don't hesitate to sign up with HPS colon detox cleansing - your health will skyrocket!

Dear Dorothea,

I am happy for you to have gone that far.... imagine, you have done a lot of 7DW cleanses already...... that would only equate to what Jos-hua said.... that you are now "FREE"... I hope and I am positive that I will reach the situation that you are in now....

I am now preparing for my 7DW L4 cleanse... I have received the program and already ordered the products which I know will be here for a longer time considering my distance (my usual condition).... but I am happy that I have reached this far too...

Regards.....

Joel

Comment

Thanks Jos-hua and Joel!

Nice to hear from you again Joel ... I look forward to watching your progression as you follow through with your 7 Day Wonder L4 Freedom cleanse. Good to hear your stuff is on the way!

All these levels of detoxing can't help but bring about our better health. It's just a matter of plowing through and not letting our minds distract us.

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Colon Cleansing

Hey Dorothea

Congratulations on completing another 7DW freedom cleanse!!

I'm finding that the more 7 day wonder cleanses I do, the more my body is adjusting to the easy, normal lifestyle of a healthy person; it's able to better handle change and I don't feel I need to baby it as much as I used to.

I guess that means I'm getting stronger - yay!
          That is really great to hear and that is how life should be!! That should be our natural state of living!!

And I notice other people at the store now - obviously struggling with their bodies as they move around (and not because of being overweight - that's another story). I think that I can pick out the people who are fighting MS because they move slowly with determination and their leg movements are somewhat awkward. Sometimes they have a cane or are already in a motorized wheelchair.

As much as I want them to know there is help for them through the juice fasting, detoxing and home colonics process of our 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanses, I know that they probably wouldn't listen to me. People have to be searching and if they are, they'll go online and if they do, they'll hopefully find HPS. But even finding it is not enough - it's going through the process that is necessary.
          It is so sad to think that these people have an answer for their health problems right in front of them but are unwilling to make the efforts like you have to see drastic changes and improvements!

One of the best things for me to realize over the last few years was that it's not one little change here and one little change there that will make the difference - it's a lot of little changes, applied on a consistent and persistent basis, over a lifetime - that will bring about ascending good health.
          So true!! We can't change things over night but need to develop good habits and practice them day after day!

All the best for your post cleanse, Dorothea!

Peace

Ben

Comment

Working...
          X