Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English teacher, Richard_D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #9. Testimonial- And yes, you'll profit too no matter how well you might think you are right now or how sick you actually are... you'll profit. I'm sure of that.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English teacher, Richard_D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #9. Testimonial- And yes, you'll profit too no matter how well you might think you are right now or how sick you actually are... you'll profit. I'm sure of that.

Yes, this is my 13th 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse here.

Yes, it's been wonderful again and again... my life is much better with it than without it, no doubt about that.

Yes, it's been worth the investments in money, time and effort.

And yes, you'll profit too no matter how well you might think you are right now or how sick you actually are... you'll profit. I'm sure of that.

Thanks Jos-hua for this terrific, effective DBC (Deep Body Care) program.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard_D, age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9 Colon cleansing, Fasting and Detox Testimonial -- The confidence of a 7DW Freedom Cleanser

Short and sweet and to the point testimonial Rick.

Hope all is running smoothly around your place.

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Richard_D, age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9 Colon cleansing, Fasting and Detox Testimonial -- The confidence of a 7DW Freedom Cleanser

Originally posted by Richard_D

Thanks Jos-hua for this terrific, effective program.

Rick
      You're welcome Rick.

Thanks for being here, thanks for your cooperation, thanks for trusting and thanks for forging ahead step by step... many others will follow in your footsteps in light of your experiences. I'm so happy that you are profiting from your investments in HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing.

Best of all, all done from the comfort, privacy and convenience of your own home!

It would be pretty hard time wise, and horribly expensive money wise to be doing what you've done with your health and life from a spa... just imagine, twice a year having to fly internationally, check into a spa, spend two or three weeks there, etc.! Horribly expensive... 13 different cleanses of this sort done at a Thai cleansing and fasting spa would have set you back way over 40,000 US$... whereas here you acheived it all at 1/10th the cost...

That's why I just love this- online, guided from the comfort of ones own home. Big benefits, big savings, big sustainable improvements in ones health year after year!

I'm already looking forward to your next 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse Rick!

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Richard_D, age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9 Colon cleansing,

Hey Rick

Well done on completing yet another 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse

Thirteen 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanses is a great achievement and I'm sure you have no plans on slowing down given the great improvements you have experienced in your life over the past 5 years or so!

Keep forging on!

Peace

Ben
        The only constant is change

Comment

Yes, it's been wonderful again and again... my life is much better with it than without it, no doubt about that.
          ah Rick, there are no amount of words or any wise play with words that could ever express just how much I agree with you!

All of the great fortune, blessings and benefits I've received, and the healthy and positive direction my life is going in now has so much to do with 7DW Freedom Cleansing.

HPS Freedom Cleansing is helping me to take full control and responsibility for my life, and the value in that is priceless.

Peace and Love,

Alan
          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Thanks everybody!

Originally posted by Jos-hua
            Thanks for being here, thanks for your cooperation, thanks for trusting and thanks for forging ahead step by step...
            I have to tell you, it really isn't all that big a trick to trust and cooperate when my own direct experience keeps proving to me over and over again that I'd be a fool to have any doubt.

I wish there were a way to put into words that actually capture what that feeling does for you on a day-to-day level...and we all know I've made enormous efforts over the years to do so . The simple truth is, well, simple. It works. It's worked for me, every time, and I can't deny my own experience. It's no harder than trusting that the sun will be there in the sky when I leave the house tomorrow...

Rick
            Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

I have to tell you, it really isn't all that big a trick to trust and cooperate when my own direct experience keeps proving to me over and over again that I'd be a fool to have any doubt.

Rick
              Hey Rick, thanks for saying that.

I'm putting here a link to another testimonial of yours written a while back, long before #13... it summarizes your first eleven 7 Day Wonder Cleanses here, you detailed in that thread one by one each 7DW cleanse... it summarizes how you have attained freedom with your health care.

English Teacher, Richard D, Age 35, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #7, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - My First 100 Days of detox cleansing with HPS-Online: a Retrospective

I'm putting this here in case someone reading the above, wants to pursue deeper and fully understand what you have done here and how this program has helped you.

Helping People Survive... that's the name of the game here. And as we know, its a cooperative effort!

Peace,
              Wishing you all the best,
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
              X