Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #5. Testimonial- I wonder, "Can it get better than this? After another 7DW cleanse I say: YES!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #5. Testimonial- I wonder, "Can it get better than this? After another 7DW cleanse I say: YES!!!

Hi Everyone!

It's time for another report on the latest 7DW Freedom cleanse I did the second week of August, 2010.

I'll start by saying that it's about 5 weeks after my formal (the colon cleansing combined with home colonics, juicing and fasting) and I'm feeling fantastic! (I wonder how many 52 year old's can say that?) Each 7DW formal cleanse I do brings me to a better place than I was before. After every 7DW I think, "Wow, I'm so much better than I was before ... can it get better than this?" and then I do another 7DW cleanse and find out that yes, it can get better!

I'd like to share a small overview of my life and health since being a teenager so you'll understand why I'm so excited about HPS DBC:

During most of my life as a born-again Christian - from the age of 16 to 49 (which is the year I joined HPScleansing.com and my health took a turn for the better) - I did not consider my body as something to be cherished and lovingly cared for. It was something I needed to live here on earth, something I just used. But ... I almost used it up ...

When I was 20 I had developed the chronic degenerative disease of MS (relapsing, remitting) - which I believe now was sparked by getting almost 20 dental mercury amalgam fillings the year before.

At that time I had no idea that my health problems could be connected to something that I'd done to my body. So, I was just taking it for granted that if I focused my efforts on developing my inner man (my spirit) and my relationship with my Heavenly Father, with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, that everything else would just fall in place and I could live a life of divine health.

When my body showed signs of sickness (and that was very often), I would turn to prayer - 3 hours a day sometimes - and speaking the Word of God over my body on a very consistent basis. So basically I lived the life of prayer and confession (speaking the right things) daily, because my body needed it daily.

I had known it was foolish to eat a lot of junk food, so in my limited opinion, I ate reasonably well. I had my share (whatever that is) of fruits and vegetables ... but I also ate a lot of bread, meat, ice cream and cake when I wanted it, and more and more packaged foods as my physical condition deteriorated and I didn't have the will or energy to cook much.

I know that prayer was holding my life together and I was better off than I would have been if I had not had a strong relationship with God. But this became my life: I would get sick, and then through prayer and fasting ... I would experience healing. However, after 10 or so years of that kind of lifestyle ... getting sick and getting healed .... getting sick and getting healed ... getting sick and getting healed, I was ready to give up and go to Heaven. The time came when I realized that I needed to do something more. It seemed that praying 10 - 20 hours a week and fasting on a regular basis for 3 years - was not going to maintain my health any longer if I kept doing the things I was doing, as far as the way I treated my body.

I knew I was missing something. This was not God's problem - he didn't get it wrong - I got it wrong. But no matter how depressed I was or how badly I had treated my body (albeit ignorantly), at my lowest point mentally, there was still a voice from Heaven for me - and I praise God for that. It came to desperation for me, a night of crying, and a prayer of, "HELP!" and the very next morning I found HPS online GUIDED cleansing. It was exactly what I needed ... someone taking me by the hand and telling me, one step at a time, what I needed to do - next and next and next.

No other information could have helped me - probably because at that point I was not very good at following instructions - they'd go in one ear and out the other. I needed someone "in my face" to tell me what I should do and that yes, it would work and that yes, I would get better.

The end result now, is that I've been taught how to lovingly cherish my body - it is after all the temple of the Holy Spirit - and it's the least I should do to show my respect for Jesus and what he's done for me.

So, it's been like climbing up from the bottom of the barrel with this spoiled and sick body. But I feel like I'm 1000 times better than I was in June 2007 when I began with my first 7DW at HPS cleansing. It's no wonder I love Jos-hua and the whole crew at the HPS cleansing forum.

Today, I'm feeling more balanced as a human being ... in years past, I had put so much effort into my mental and spiritual development that my body had become sickly, neglected and weak. But now the prayer in this verse is being answered for me - Hallelujah!:

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23

I pray that more people will find the physical help they need by discovering HPS DBC, deep body care. There's no better health care than self-care and good self care can be discovered here at HPS.

with love and prayers,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - I wonder, "Can it get better than this? After another 7DW cleanse I say: YES!!

Dorothea, wow, what a moving testimony to the power and effectiveness of 7DW Freedom Cleansing! For once I'm compelled not to comment too much, as you've said more than I possibly could.

Your HPS friend for life,

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - I wonder, "Can it get better than this? After another 7DW cleanse I say: YES!!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
      Hi Everyone!

I'll start by saying that it's about 5 weeks after my formal (the colon cleansing combined with home colonics, juicing and fasting) and I'm feeling fantastic! (I wonder how many 52 year old's can say that?)

Each 7DW cleanse I do brings me to a better place than I was before. After every 7DW I think, "Wow, I'm so much better than I was before ... can it get better than this?" and then I do another 7DW cleanse and find out that yes, it can get better!

with love and prayers,
      Dorothea

Yes, I too find the same things...

and it's amazing as you say... and that's because you have moved, you have made the transition, from sick care into genuine authentic health care just as this program is designed to do!

how many people in their early and mid fifties can say that they are feeling fantastic, and even if we find a few of them somewhere, how many can say "and I know it's just going to get better and better,"As you said... " I do another 7DW cleanse and find out that yes, it can get better!"

Anyway, by this time next week I'll already be starting my formal 7DW cleansing- the juicing, fasting, home colonics and colon cleansing part- and I am looking VERY MUCH forward to it as each day comes.... in fact, can't wait!

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to share a small overview of my life and health since being a teenager so you'll understand why I'm so excited about HPS cleansing:

During most of my life as a born-again Christian - from the age of 16 to 49 (which is the year I joined HPScleansing.com and my health took a turn for the better) - I did not consider my body as something to be cherished and lovingly cared for. It was something I needed to live here on earth, something I just used. But ... I almost used it up ...

When I was 20 I had developed the chronic degenerative disease of MS (relapsing, remitting) - which I believe now was sparked by getting almost 20 dental mercury amalgam fillings the year before.

At that time I had no idea that my health problems could be connected to something that I'd done to my body. So, I was just taking it for granted that if I focused my efforts on developing my inner man (my spirit) and my relationship with my Heavenly Father, with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, that everything else would just fall in place and I could live a life of divine health.

with love and prayers,
      Dorothea

That's very powerful stuff you wrote there Dorothea...

I think most people can identify with that very much, I know I did immediately upon reading it, especially this part -->

"I did not consider my body as something to be cherished and lovingly cared for. It was something I needed to live here on earth, something I just used. But ... I almost used it up ..."

I know that prayer was holding my life together and I was better off than I would have been if I had not had a strong relationship with God.

But this became my life: I would get sick, and then through prayer and fasting ... I would experience healing. However, after 10 or so years of that kind of lifestyle ... getting sick and getting healed .... getting sick and getting healed ... getting sick and getting healed, I was ready to give up and go to Heaven. The time came when I realized that I needed to do something more. It seemed that praying 10 - 20 hours a week and fasting on a regular basis for 3 years - was not going to maintain my health any longer if I kept doing the things I was doing, as far as the way I treated my body.

Dorothea
      getting sick and getting healed.

I think you recognize now after a few 7DW Freedom Cleanses, that you never got healed... all you ended up doing was slowing down and temporarily stopping the decent into further hell, but it wasn't healing.

Healing in my books equates to FREEDOM.

If a problem keeps reappearing again and again, and again and again, if its the same old problem, or new ones, its still a problem, we aren't freed from the conditions which are causing the symptoms to appear in the first place.

But now, you are FREE from a ton of stuff, and are working on freeing yourself from a few other minor issues, and I want you to know, if you forge on, those too will ultimately be gone FOREVER too...and that's real healing, not some artificial quick fix healing of the type we see so often when we buy supplements, kits, or do some diet or take drugs and medications!

I knew I was missing something. This was not God's problem - he didn't get it wrong - I got it wrong.

with love and prayers,
      Dorothea
      VERY POWERFUL AGAIN... it shows that you understand what means personal responsibility... Yes, God never lets us down, it is our ignorance and mistaken actions which is what begets our downfalls... and we must take personal responsibility and fix the situation...

Too many people play 'blame games' with their health.
      They are blaming everyone but themselves.

That's a useless exercise, a futile one.

We need to take personal responsibility and I am so glad to see that everyone here at HPScleansing is learning how to... and practicing... for practice makes perfect.

No other information could have helped me - probably because at that point I was not very good at following instructions - they'd go in one ear and out the other. I needed someone "in my face" to tell me what I should do and that yes, it would work and that yes, I would get better.

The end result now, is that I've been taught how to lovingly cherish my body - it is after all the temple of the Holy Spirit - and it's the least I should do to show my respect for Jesus and what he's done for me.

So, it's been like climbing up from the bottom of the barrel with this spoiled and sick body. But I feel like I'm 1000 times better than I was in June 2007 when I began with my first 7DW at HPS cleansing.com. It's no wonder I love Jos-hua and the whole crew at the HPS cleansing forum.

Today, I'm feeling more balanced as a human being ... in years past, I had put so much effort into my mental and spiritual development that my body had become sickly, neglected and weak. But now the prayer in this verse is being answered for me - Hallelujah!:

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23

I pray that more people will find the physical help they need by discovering HPScleansing.com. There's no better health care than self-care and good self care can be discovered here at HPS.

with love and prayers,
      Dorothea

Am I really that bad- "in your face"

Well, now thinking about it, you're right, I am. , hahhahahhaa

But I have to be because if someone isn't there to be in our face, guiding us, well, sooner rather than later we start to make stuff up, or inertia creeps into our lives, or despondency, or we start playing the victim game again, or we start procrastinating and not doing what we should be doing, or we just give up.

So I guess, we all need a little pulling, and a little pushing if we want to sincerely and honestly change ourselves... otherwise, we make stuff up and fudge it, and then one day we wake up not with one terrible chronic disease or two, but three four and five and that makes life a real misery.

I'm so happy you are feeling great, I know the feeling because I too follow this program and I too consider myself a 7DW Freedom cleanser and I too benefit from the program, our community and especially from the people here who ALL have become a big part of my life... so thanks for being here, thanks for trusting and thanks for sharing the above with us. As Rick said in another post at another thread, "We're all adults here, we're not suckers."

May all beings know peace, and freedom!
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Thanks for the comments Rick and Jos-hua,

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
        ... Am I really that bad- "in your face"
        Well, now thinking about it, you're right, I am. , hahhahahhaa
        Yes, but for me that was GOOD.

You do ask us in one of the surveys, to tell you how much interaction we'd like from you. And I remember asking for as much as possible - so I happily got what I asked for! And now, three years later, the interaction continues and keeps me ever mindful of my healthy practices.

with love and much appreciation,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Ah, Dorothea_L

What a beautiful testimony of how the pieces came together.

All the Best,
          John_M

Comment

Originally posted by John_M

What a beautiful testimony of how the pieces came together.

All the Best,
            John_M

Yep John, she is a living of example of how its done...and you too are moving in the right direction... so don't worry John, all the pieces will come together for you too!

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Wonderful story Dorothea

I cant believe you've only been here 3 years?! It seems so much longer;
              but then again, your ever present at the forums and always there to guide
              a fellow cleanser and lend your support.

From your personal story, it seems you jumped on just the right time..
              and thank God nothing happened to you before that;
              I honestly couldn't imagine a hps without you Dorothea, it's just not thinkable! lol your such a tremendous benefit to our
              community and I for one am glad to have you here !

Gos bless you, love

Anthony

Comment

Working...
              X