Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unemployed and studying, Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Healthier all round and more content!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unemployed and studying, Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Healthier all round and more content!!

Hi guys!!

Well, here I am at my testimonial for my 7DW Freedom Cleanse Level 1.

And what can I say.. Was this journey into selfcare and discovery worth the time and investment??

And my answer is "YES!!!" and "YES A MILLION TIMES OVER!!"

HPS Freedom cleansing has proved to be everything and more than I could have hoped for.

Upon first communicating with Jos-hua Medicine Man, I got some very good feelings about the programme and what exactly it offered. As I mentioned in my introduction upon joining the programme, it had taken me a few days prior to ordering to fully comprehend what exactly HPS Online was and how it approached health care. And the answer is quite litterally;

A COMPLETE AND HOLISTIC APPROACH TO MIND, BODY, EMOTIONAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH RENEWAL.

And this is no exageration!..

As I said, took a while for this to really sink in- just how much there is to the human body as a whole entity with all the various levels that there are, and that the programme being offered was not for addressing specific symptoms, but addressing the WHOLE picture, along with every symptom associated. Well, needless to say, eventually, I trusted Jos-hua and the programme and went with my instinct. And boy am I ever thrilled that I did.

The 7DW Freedom cleansing path proved to be everything that had been laid out on the table and more..

There are so many people in this world that offer miracle pills and quick fixes. This idea does not exist and can only offer temporary symptom suppressing. What we have here is the means to start from step 1 with all the knowledge in place to start the ball of health renewal rolling in the right direction.

As we all know. If you drive into a big city without any map, any idea of where you're going, any obvious to read big signs pointing in the right direction, you can get overwhelmed, stressed out and eventually completely lost. But if you know WHERE to go and what route to take, you will get there with no hassle.

It is like so many things in life, I would say that over 99% of this world's population could have various ailments or problems that they have had for most of their lives or developed at some point throughout it. But, the most important thing that they have in common is that they have no idea that most of these are ailments which are unatural and easily rectified. With just a little knowledge and loving application of caring- This programme litterally allows your human body to take care of itself with it's own natural ability to heal. If you cut your finger, it will heal over time. But nature didn't intend for us to consume quite the specific types of food that seem to be so availalble in modern day times. And just as a wound can not properly heal if not cleaned/disinfected, neither can the bodie's ability to defend itself against various issues or problems (which manifest into symptoms) if it is never maintained and cleaned from within. What you're looking at is basically two potential realities.

1/ A body which is constantly fighting within itself and striving for health in a losing battle. Over a number of years and tackling more and more symptoms as the years accumulate (slowly sowing the seeds for destruction/early death ) Never getting serviced or cleaned properly.. This type of body is constantly trying to take steps from A to B- every step in between is like walking through muddy quicksand. Eventually the foot will get stuck when the rest of the body is unable to force it out and this is when really trouble manifests.

OR

2/ A body which is being cared for, knowingly and wisely being maintained, and rejuvinated in a profound way in every fundamental level (since a clean slate has been established). Therefore being able to stay on top of any new attacks that may arise from modern day living or circumstance. The body is able to maintain it's own well being by focussing on maintaining natural levels of immunity, gaining strength from a system that is working with all the clogs cleaned and lubricated. Trying to walk from A to B here is so effortless that one can run..

The wheel of life can not turn if something is jammed in between the spokes. The human body can not operate at it's intended levels if clogged. Just as an engine would be impaired without the regular servicing and eventually start to make strange noices here and there, so will the human body eventually start to ache here and there..(symptoms) if not taken care of.

HPS Online offers a complete step by step introduction and conclusion to recapturing your God given right, as a human being that is capable of maintaining healthful living. Trust in your body, learn to nurture it and how to nurture it, just as the external skin will heal without any effort if cleaned, so will the rest of your body.. Learn how!

Self care IS health care

There is much more for me to learn and more levels of DEEP BODY CARE required for gaining more knowledge and even more of the whole picture which I can still only glimpse.. but so far what has 7DW Freedom cleansing Level 1 done for me with regard to my ailments..?

1. Well my tongue is a whole lot more pink in general and less brushing is required in the morning to get it cleaned up for the day.. And it stays a lot pinker now.. As much of the phlegm build up and dampness in my body has been removed.

2. I had a pilonidal cyst on the base of my spine which went down nearly to the point that I had trouble finding where it had been. Took me a while to find where it was again.. Tiny..! I expect it to be totally healed by the time I have progressed with a couple more 7DW Freedom cleanses.

3. My body odor has been very much removed and tradinionally, I do not wear deodorant anymore. As I progress even more, this should become a regularity.

4. My skin is nice and soft and my eyes are white with a healthy glow.

5. My lungs feel a lot more rejuvinated and clean.

6. I don't feel like biting my nails anymore really.

7. My thinking feels clearer with less brain fog and I am generally a lot more content.

So I can see in myself that a lot of great work has taken place and I can honestly say that I am now, only two months after joining the community, healthier than I have been in at least 10 years. And getting better and better..

I am glad I have taken the responcibilty to start learning about true health. HPS Online is genuinely everything it seems and more. I believe that there is nothing as comprehensive, detailed, effective, and educating as 7DW Freedom cleansing out there. Especially at the price. If there is, go for it! Until then.. Stop wasting your precious own time- and join a tried, tested and proven support group/programme here with HPS. And put an end to uncertain gambling with your health.

That's my advice!

Lots of love and wishing everyone the best,

Kevin -AKA- Soon to be embarking on 7DW Level 2 member

Peace

Re: Unemployed and studying, Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial- Healthier all round and more content!!

Originally posted by Kevin_C
    Hi guys!!

So I can see in myself that a lot of great work has taken place and I can honestly say that I am now, only two months after joining the community, healthier than I have been in at least 10 years. And getting better and better..

I am glad I have taken the responcibilty to start learning about true health. HPS Online is genuinely everything it seems and more. I believe that there is nothing as comprehensive, detailed, effective, and educating as 7DW Freedom cleansing out there. Especially at the price. If there is, go for it! Until then.. Stop wasting your precious own time- and join a tried, tested and proven support group/programme here with HPS. And put an end to uncertain gambling with your health.

That's my advice!

Lots of love and wishing everyone the best,

Kevin -AKA- Soon to be embarking on 7DW Level 2 member

Peace

Greetings All,

Kevin, I just woke up, turned on the PC and found your testimonial... what a great way for me to start my day!

Thanks for sharing this with the world.

Your very first inquiry email to me was July 2, 2010... and now October 2, 2010 look where we stand.

It's fantastic!!!
    It's three months only since the day you found us, two months since you started the program.

The beauty of this world is that there are so many different types of people.

Some people will never do this program, even if it was for free... others, who have done it are more than willing to say, I would have paid even more now that I know (after doing this) how great this Freedom program actually is.

Kevin, if you feel better today than you felt in the last ten years, know, it's only going to get better as we progress and work together in your 7dw post-cleansing over the coming weeks and months. Lots to do, lots to practice, lots more to learn but as you are seeing this is an all gain, no pain, proposition.

I too cannot imagine my life without this program...

I know for sure, my life would have been a thousand times harder. No not a thousand times harder, a hundred thousand times harder if I never found this. This is a real gem.

So, like you I count my blessings.

I'm glad you are here with us taking full control of your health and body.

I'm glad you feel much better than ever before and I'm glad that you understand that things are only going to be even better as the months, years and decades progress.

You're acquiring the knowledge, wisdom, experiences and self-confidence to take care of yourself and your body... and with that come peace, with that comes freedom and with that comes some sadness too!

Why sadness?

Because you are going to be looking around and watching others, friends and family, and watching over the years how they acquire one new health problem after another, while you never do and you'll be sad because you couldn't convince them to simply do what you are doing, a 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse.

I know the truth of the above, I feel it everyday...

One friend is today already 3 months in a hospital after having a stroke, another friend in Canada (his dad) is in the hospital already 14 straight months!!!, another friend in England just had his prostrate removed (cancer), another friend died from a heart attack at age 53, another friend already died from cancer (she was 57 only), and the list goes on and on.... almost every one I know is either constantly visiting doctor offices, doing tests or taking pills (drugs and medications).

I tried to get them all to do some 7DW freedom cleansing, I really tried, but they refused, and now look what has happened... and that's sad.

Not only did they get sick, (and sicker) as the years progressed, but they also ended up spending fortunes of money trying to "treat" their illnesses. They ended up with pain, confusion, anxiety and suffering. They ended up with debilitation, denial, and negativity. They ended up dead while you, I, and many others here are laughing all the way to the bank.

Now, isn't that foolish?

They could have spent their money and time in a program like this and ended up way better, way ahead, and saved a fortune too!

But hey, that's life ... some are destined to see the light and take responsibility for their body, health, happiness and well being and others, well, they have a lot of excuses, skepticism and fear.

Some end up as winners, others as losers.

With 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing under your belt Kevin, its almost guaranteed that you are going to spend more time in the winners circle.

Wishing you all the best my freedom cleansing friend,

Looking forward to many more great things happening with your health, mind, spirit and body.

We create our well being... it isn't just a matter of luck, chance or genes.

And it surely isn't a colon cleansing kit, a gym, a diet, a yoga class or some herbal supplements and anti-oxidants that is going to create it either!

Now go have some fun today with the power of your mind... check out the spinning cat, I did, it's true, I just checked it, we can make it spin in either direction only using the power of the mind! Fantastic!!!

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Unemployed and studying, Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial- Healthier all round and more content!!

Hi Kevin,

Your testimonial put a smile on my face and kept it there as I continued to read through to the end!

It sure is a pleasure to have someone like you - so eager to go with the flow and see results so forthcoming.

And I'm sure your health will continue to sky-rocket as you continue so faithfully with the program.

Good health is available to anyone ... too bad so few find it.

Congratulations again on completing your first 7DW cleanse Kevin!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
        Greetings All,

Kevin, I just woke up, turned on the PC and found your testimonial... what a great way for me to start my day!

Thanks for sharing this with the world.

Your very first inquiry email to me was July 2, 2010... and now October 2, 2010 look where we stand.

It's fantastic!!!
        It's three months only since the day you found us, two months since you started the program.
        Hi Jos-hua, was my pleasure my friend. I am just glad to have the opportunity to share with people straight from my own experiences just what this programme is and how it has helped me and many others. I hope I can help at least a few people with their decision, even that would be a blessing for them and a huge positive outcome in itself.

And thanks to you, Jos-hua. For having the logical and caring approach to helping thousands around the world by creating this step by step opportunity for others to share in their own healthcare right from the comfort of their own home, by teaching them how to take care of themselves.. rather than like so many around that just want to sell/tell them what to take however many times a year.. What we are learning here is self care without any shortcuts or bs miracle cures. Just hands on experience and nurturing of our own bodies. knowing how to progress step by step.

I never quite realized how it had been exactly 3 months since my first email to you and my testimonial here at the group. Now I think that is a special coincidence/symbolism! Cool

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
        They could have spent their money and time in a program like this and ended up way better, way ahead, and saved a fortune too!

But hey, that's life ... some are destined to see the light and take responsibility for their body, health, happiness and well being and others, well, they have a lot of excuses, skepticism and fear.

Some end up as winners, others as losers.

With 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing under your belt Kevin, its almost guaranteed that you are going to spend more time in the winners circle.

Wishing you all the best my freedom cleansing friend,

Looking forward to many more great things happening with your health, mind, spirit and body.

We create our well being... it isn't just a matter of luck, chance or genes.

Peace,
        Thanks Jos-hua,

Just so glad to be here and benefitting from 7DW Freedom cleansing. I feel sorry for those that never see the light or realize that their own health can be achieved by just taking a step back and finding something as genuine and true to the word as HPS Online.

I hope to see many great things continue to unfold with mine and other's health practising here at HPS.

Thanks again my friend. Wishing all the best.

Peace, love and light,
        Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
          Hi Kevin,

Your testimonial put a smile on my face and kept it there as I continued to read through to the end!

It sure is a pleasure to have someone like you - so eager to go with the flow and see results so forthcoming.

And I'm sure your health will continue to sky-rocket as you continue so faithfully with the program.

Good health is available to anyone ... too bad so few find it.

Congratulations again on completing your first 7DW cleanse Kevin!

love,
          Dorothea
          Hi Dorothea,

Thanks for your support Dorothea, your presence here at the group is truely inspiring and it's always great to know that you're here.

I'm really glad to be sharing in this journey together with you, Jos-hua, and the others here at HPS.

I hope many more people get the chance to experience and benefit from the great practices that we have.

Love,
          Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_C
            Hi guys!!

The 7DW Freedom cleansing path proved to be everything that had been laid out on the table and more..

There are so many people in this world that offer miracle pills and quick fixes. This idea does not exist and can only offer temporary symptom suppressing. What we have here is the means to start from step 1 with all the knowledge in place to start the ball of health renewal rolling in the right direction.

As we all know. If you drive into a big city without any map, any idea of where you're going, any obvious to read big signs pointing in the right direction, you can get overwhelmed, stressed out and eventually completely lost. But if you know WHERE to go and what route to take, you will get there with no hassle.
            Yea Kevin, and now you know it with confidence that HPS is GPS for your Healthcare!:

Great to hear you and feel you Kevin, keep on steppin along this path, there's much more to come!

Sincerely,

Alan
            Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
              1/ A body which is constantly fighting within itself and striving for health in a losing battle. Over a number of years and tackling more and more symptoms as the years accumulate (slowly sowing the seeds for destruction/early death ) Never getting serviced or cleaned properly.. This type of body is constantly trying to take steps from A to B- every step in between is like walking through muddy quicksand. Eventually the foot will get stuck when the rest of the body is unable to force it out and this is when really trouble manifests.

OR

2/ A body which is being cared for, knowingly and wisely being maintained, and rejuvinated in a profound way in every fundamental level (since a clean slate has been established). Therefore being able to stay on top of any new attacks that may arise from modern day living or circumstance. The body is able to maintain it's own well being by focussing on maintaining natural levels of immunity, gaining strength from a system that is working with all the clogs cleaned and lubricated. Trying to walk from A to B here is so effortless that one can run..
              Kevin, you've demonstrated from the beginning a very impressive command of what makes this detoxing program so special, and that quote above is a terrific encapsulation of that understanding. You've got it. As Jos-hua has already said here, all you have to do is continue plugging away in the 7DW post-cleanse for a short time until it becomes second nature, and then the sky truly is the limit--meaning there are no limits, only your own willingness to believe for the short period required to see what magnificent rewards await.

Great testimonial, but the best thing about it is, when I read it, I recognize that you really get it, you see even at this early stage the value of HPS Freedom Cleansing and what it offers.

And power to you.

Your 7DW cleansing friend,

Rick
              Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A
                Yea Kevin, and now you know it with confidence that HPS is GPS for your Healthcare!:

Great to hear you and feel you Kevin, keep on steppin along this path, there's much more to come!

Sincerely,

Alan
                Thanks Alan, I will bro. And I can believe every word. Looking forward to the practices that are yet to open my understanding even more.

With appreciation,
                Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
                  Kevin, you've demonstrated from the beginning a very impressive command of what makes this detoxing program so special, and that quote above is a terrific encapsulation of that understanding. You've got it. As Jos-hua has already said here, all you have to do is continue plugging away in the 7DW post-cleanse for a short time until it becomes second nature, and then the sky truly is the limit--meaning there are no limits, only your own willingness to believe for the short period required to see what magnificent rewards await.

Great testimonial, but the best thing about it is, when I read it, I recognize that you really get it, you see even at this early stage the value of HPS Freedom Cleansing and what it offers.

And power to you.

Rick
                  Thanks Rick,

I am really trying to understand it on as many levels as I can and really looking forward to the rewards that will follow as my appreciation and loving, nurturing understanding for my body develop.

Looking forward to learning the path. Thanks for the support.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                  X