Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2 cleanse. Testimonial - "Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can help your healt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2 cleanse. Testimonial - "Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can help your healt

Hi everyone

I actually finished this 7DW Freedom Cleanse almost exactly a year ago today. Soon after which I took off to Thailand for 3 months and subsequently forgot about posting this testimonial.

Recently I have been reflecting over the course of the past year and despite the fact that I haven't done a 7DW Freedom Cleanse for whole a year I know that my health is still in top shape.

The inspiration and motivation for posting this testimonial, even 1 year late, came after I received a health check last weekend. This check was conducted with a GDR bioelectrography machine. This machine takes an electromagnetic radiation reading from each fingertip on both hands and produces an aura chart, chakra chart and physical analysis of the entire body. It enables us to see the condition of each individual organ, as well as the state of the endocrine (hormonal), immune, cardio-vascular, urino-genital, digestive, cardio-vascular and nervous systems, etc.

I have attached the charts from my test so that you may see the results for yourself. These charts reflect my current health condition after completing a total of 6 7DW Freedom Cleanses over the past 4 years, including the past year in which I did not complete a 7DW Freedom Cleanse at all.
    I started my first 7DW Freedom Cleanse on August 14th, 2006.

The doctor who conducted the test was very impressed with my results commenting that my health condition was in excellent shape and that I was very well balanced. She said that I was a 'master of my body', which was a very nice compliment to receive !

Click on the image to see a larger version
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Chakras.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	800.4 KB
ID:	106794

On the chakra chart you can see that 6 of my chakras are fairly well aligned with only the throat chakra, Vishuddha, notably out of alignment. This is mainly due to my personality whereby I tend to be quiet, and sometimes reserved in social situations and often don't express myself strongly or assertively with my voice.

Name:	Energy field front.jpg
Size:	539.3 KB
ID:	106795

Name:	Energy field side.jpg
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	106796

Name:	Energy field side1.jpg
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	106797

The aura charts also indicate a fairly good balance with some spikes around the throat region (connected to the throat chakra issue), the sacrum and the lower part of the colon. The doctor commented that my sacrum was a little over active, which would be due to the extensive Chi Kung practice I have been doing since I am teaching Universal Healing Tao 2-3 times a week. Also she mentioned that my lower colon/bowel region was a little sluggish and had been weak since childhood. The fact that I haven't done a 7DW Freedom Cleanse for a whole year would also be contributing to this, something I could quickly improve with another 7DW Freedom Cleanse.
    Even so, I still have very regular and healthy BMs.

My liver is also a little sluggish, simply a sign that I need to do a liver cleanse and perhaps watch what I eat a little more carefully.

Name:	GDV Diagram.jpg
Size:	702.4 KB
ID:	106798

The GDV diagram shows everything falling within the blue area which is the indication of being in good health.

Despite these minor issues, the doctor said that my health condition was perfectly within the 'healthy' range and that I had nothing to be concerned about.
    She also commented that I really knew how to take care of my body and was also acutely aware of the areas that I needed to work on. This is something I have developed from my practices here at HPS.

Exactly a week before the test I had quite a severe bout of food poisoning from some Japanese pickles. I was out of action for almost 36 hours and my stomach took quite a hit. This also possibly had an effect on the results of my test which would have been even better if I had not suffered the food poisoning.

Unfortunately I didn't have the same test before starting at HPS and can't compare results but I know without a doubt that my health now is way better that it was 4 years ago. I've made huge advancements not just physically but also mentally and spiritually.
    I have no issues with my health these days. I haven't seen a doctor in well over 4 years, don't have health insurance and if something does go wrong I have to confidence to know how to deal with it naturally and holistically.

I really hope you can see from these charts that the program here at HPS really does work!
    If you do have any health issues they can be solved and you too can achieve balance in all areas of your life.

This program will transform your health!

All it takes is for you to make the choice and start taking control of your own health now.

Peace

Ben

Re: Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor and Practitioner & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Check to results and see for yo

Hey Ben,

Great stuff, thanks for posting this testimonial, and thanks for posting the results of the chakra examination.

Very very cool stuff.

Where did you get that testing done, in Japan or was it in Australia?

BTW, you titled this testimonial "Check to results and see for yourse"

Is that a typo error or do you want to leave it like that?
    Or is it to be "Check the results and see for yourself", please advise.

Hey, once again, thanks for this lovely testimonial. The 7DW Freedom program has worked for all of us, hundreds of us, its a shame that those on the sidelines just don't believe us and don't join in with us... well, that's life.

P.S. Where are you these days Ben? Japan or Australia, or somewhere else? What's you doing these days? Any plans on coming my way to visit?
    Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor and Practitioner & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Check the results and see for y

Hey Jos-hua

Thanks for the reply!!

Thanks for pointing out the typo. I read over the content of the body of the post before posting but forgot to check the title.
      Btw is there a limit in the number of characters than can be used in the title?
      I thought a better title might be "Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can change your health"
      If you are able to change it please go ahead as I am sure that title would have more impact to newcomers reading the testimonials.

I got the testing done in Japan at a new centre that just opened up in Tokyo called the New Paradigm Centre. It is a new holistic centre providing healing therapies, raw food, yoga and Tao classes, etc and so on. I have been teaching Tao classes there for a couple of months and also offering my massage services. They are very well connected in the world of natural health, spirituality, etc and have had Gabriel Cousens out twice already this year. Mantak Chia is coming there next year! I would love to organize a HPS event sometime and invite you out as a guest, Jos-hua!!

I'm still in Tokyo for the time being.....making plans for the next year ahead.
      I would love to come over to Chiang Mai to see you and do some more study. It is on my agenda and I will just have to wait and see when I can get there.

I will post an update with more detail in my post-cleanse thread.

I was really happy to post this testimonial and hope it will help convince some of those on the sidelines to make that decision to take positive action with their health by joining us here at the wonderful HPS community.

Peace

Comment

Re: Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor and Practitioner & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Check the results and see for y

Very cool Ben, thanks for that post, very interesting indeed to see what can be done with technology.

Keep on keep on man.

Sincerely,
        Alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin_R
          Hey Jos-hua

Btw is there a limit in the number of characters than can be used in the title?
          I thought a better title might be "Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can change your health"

Peace

Hi Ben,

Yes, there are limits...
          Had to tweak it a bit, removed the 'colon cleansing, juicing, fasting and home colonics combined" from the title and put what you suggested

"Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can change your health"

but still, it cut off the last word... anyway, I left it (as you requested.)

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2 cleanse. Testimonial - "Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can help your h

Hi Mr. Ben!

Great to read about your abundant good health (despite the bit of food poisoning) and so interesting to see the charts and all the positive test results!

If I'm ever in Japan ... think I'll check out that new health center.

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Massage/Reiki Therapist, Tao Instructor & Photographer, Benjamin_R, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #2 cleanse. Testimonial - "Check the results of my current health and see for yourself how this program can help your h

Hey Ben,

That is one awesome machine. I got to do some tests on it some time.

Nice to see your health is vibrant and thriving as it should be a master as yourself.

I must admit that sounds so awesome over there in Japan Ben; I'd love to check it out! That new center seems amazing.

Also, I'm really keen to know what certificates etc, what you studied and recommend as you have a great profession there! It's obv. in the field I'm keen on too; your a real inspiration Ben, I strive to reach your heights...

See you around...

Anthony

Comment

Hey Ben, that's a neat little chart/exam you've posted. I wonder how many of us have access to that sort of testing without even realizing it. I'm sure it'd go over big here, but I've never heard of such a thing and wouldn't know what to call it.

But the point is that yes, it shows pretty clearly how HPS 7DW Freedom Cleansing helps set the stage for an overall mastery of one's physical condition, and more. I'm with Anthony, I think it's awesome and inspiring how you've managed to take what you've learned here and use it to help others in a professional manner.

Take care,

Rick
                Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X