Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adventure tourisim guide/logistical support, Scott_A, Age 30, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure tourisim guide/logistical support, Scott_A, Age 30, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post.

In my past, the details of events and actions/reactions that helped bring me to HPS - Online could be distilled into a few brief words - confused, grasping at straws.

For the last eight years, I have been laboring under the self-imposed stresses of a body working, but not well. Compounding these mystifying physical signs was the ever present mental anxiety that something was not proper and that I did not really know enough about my body to discern what would or could remedy the bodily malaise. For much of the time, this has felt like constantly looking over my shoulder in suspicion when ever I ate food or visited the toilet. Worry this and worry that, my egoic mind made up a plethora of problems. Cancer? Genetics? Death?

But, there was something up. Though my worries were of no healthy help, they at least played a part in developing awareness, albeit a paranoid resistance to most western medicine totems: eat more fiber, less sodium, less fat, more exercise, more testing, have some drugs - the standard litany I came to find disseminated by institutions with dubious intentions and little understanding of the individual process. And none of them helped. Nothing but looking at symptoms, but no examination of the root that sprouted the signs.

So, where to go if the social standards were not for me? Where to go after the knowledge that I was the only one responsible for me - for my physical, emotional and spiritual growth and bliss? Were to go, if I wanted to learn about this one body I have for this brief time on earth?

Well, you guessed it. HPS Wonder cleansing.

After more time elapsed, more choices and consequences, my path walked it's way to here.

By far and away for me, the most potent power of HPS - Online cleansing programs is that it is firmly grounded in the experience of active participants - a community. I had myself come upon some of the tools for changing my conditions, but had not the skills to put the tools to mindful and healthy use.
    HPS provides such an inclusive environment for the uninitiated to swim rather than sink - to float above the tide and sink no more for all levels of health and intention.

Throughout my beginning 7DW pre-cleanse warm up until now, caring individuals have given their time and energy freely so that I too, may share a wealth that surpasses definition. A wealth of health that can only be known through self accountable participation.

This support is a humbling gift for which I acknowledge everyday. Thanks to one and all who have walked the path of self-knowledge and discovery. Though I can not walk any ones path the same nor would I want to, I am exceedingly grateful for the selfless sharing of others that in turn, rings a bell in me.

Post 7DW formal cleanse I have watched:

1) chronic peeling skin between my toes disappear

2) my tongue shed it's thick white coating

3) my skin in general is less dry, rough and bumpy - now supple

4) no more lingering feeling that I have more in bowels to evacuate after a bowel movement

5) healthier bowel movements - greater structure as opposed to a liquid mass.

6) increased appreciation for chewing and tasting food.

Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post, but it is not enough to convey the feeling of me sitting here, in front of this screen, knowing that this physical vessel is not the wayward raft, adrift in dim waters as once was the case.

Scott_A

Re: Adventure tourisim guide/logistical support, Scott_A, Age 30, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post.

Originally posted by Scott_A

Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post, but it is not enough to convey the feeling of me sitting here, in front of this screen, knowing that this physical vessel is not the wayward raft, adrift in dim waters as once was the case.

Scott_A
    Hi Scott,

Well, grateful is a powerful word, and your gratitude really should be directed towards your brother Alan who brought you here, who started doing this program about 3 years ago and who has really progressed outstandingly in the care of his health and body. I'm confident you can accomplish the same.

Lucky to have such a brother!

Stay active here at our forums/community Scott.

Don't allow the "vessel to become a wayward raft again, adrift in dim waters as once was the case."

Thanks for writing up this 7DW Freedom Cleansing testimonial for others on the sideline to see. Colon cleansing + home colonics + fasting + juicing is just the beginning as you now know. Practice is the key, not information accumulation nor bottles of product.

Here's to your Freedom Scott... cheers!

======================================
    P.S. Share these HPS cleansing movies with a friend.
    They will thank you.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7903079
    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8002669
    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7973599
    ======================================

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Adventure tourisim guide/logistical support, Scott_A, Age 30, 7DW Level 1, Colon cleansing + home colonics + fasting + juicing combined. Testimonial- Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post.

Hi Scott!

I liked that quote too - and I've found the best way to keep from going wayward and to keep the ascending good health happening is to stay in touch with the forum and those who are currently doing 7DW freedom cleanses or those who are about to. AND, I've found that not only responding to, but reading what these new cleansers are learning and doing, keeps me ever mindful of practicing the good habits.

Participation in the forum is good HPS cleansing maintenance. HPS forum Participation = HPS Practice = Better and Better and Better health!

And to quote Jos-hua: "Colon cleansing + home colonics + fasting + juicing is just the beginning as you now know. Practice is the key, not information accumulation nor bottles of product."

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Adventure tourisim guide/logistical support, Scott_A, Age 30, 7DW Level 1, Colon cleansing + home colonics + fasting + juicing combined. Testimonial- Grateful is the word I choose to sum up this post.

Originally posted by Scott_A
        By far and away for me, the most potent power of HPS - Online cleansing programs is that it is firmly grounded in the experience of active participants - a community. I had myself come upon some of the tools for changing my conditions, but had not the skills to put the tools to mindful and healthy use.

Throughout my beginning 7DW pre-cleanse warm up until now, caring individuals have given their time and energy freely so that I too, may share a wealth that surpasses definition.

This support is a humbling gift for which I acknowledge everyday.
        Hey Scott, you said it. It's all about the community support and guidance. If I had not had it myself these past five years I could have never sustained the lifestyle that I needed to detox, rejuvenate and sustain my health at the level it is today.

There's tons and tons of health skills and techniques out there, and while some are useless there granted are some that are very useful. There usefulness though would only benefit a person if they used them consistently, daily, weekly, monthly, year by year for years.

It's the discipline, the diligence, and the perseverance that are the difficult parts of regaining and maintaining one's physical and mental health....

and while we are striving to develop these it helps astronomically to be supported by others and to BE supporting others doing the same thing. It's a mutually beneficial cycle amplified by everyone's participation with each other.

So, I'm also in gratitude for the support of this essentially benevolent community.

See you in the levels to come bro!

Sincerely,
        Alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Scott, I'm grateful to be reading this testimonial from you even this long after your 7DW Freedom Cleanse. I wish I had been here to read it at that time, but nonetheless your words ring just as true today as on the day you composed them.

Originally posted by Jos-hua
          Hi Scott,

Well, grateful is a powerful word, and your gratitude really should be directed towards your brother Alan who brought you here, who started doing this program about 3 years ago and who has really progressed outstandingly in the care of his health and body. I'm confident you can accomplish the same.

Lucky to have such a brother!

Stay active here at our forums/community Scott.

Don't allow the "vessel to become a wayward raft again, adrift in dim waters as once was the case."

Thanks for writing up this 7DW Freedom Cleansing testimonial for others on the sideline to see. Colon cleansing + home colonics + fasting + juicing is just the beginning as you now know. Practice is the key, not information accumulation nor bottles of product.
          Practice really is the key, and as Jos-hua says above, Alan has been a shining examplar of that truth in his short time here--has it really only been 3 years?!!

I hope to see the both of you here for many more years to come, come what may.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X