Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student, Anthony_S, Age 26, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- "This is the REAL deal, serious cleansing begins! No turning back..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student, Anthony_S, Age 26, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- "This is the REAL deal, serious cleansing begins! No turning back..."

Hi everyone

What can I say about my 7DW Level 3 deep body care program?
    Well, the first thing that comes to mind is totality; total full house
    cleansing on a deep level.

As well as my colon obv I focused on kidney and liver too in this cleanse;
    it's a real epic one and I encourage you all to do it!

I got rid of so much crud from my body, and I will be posting them up on the pics section as soon as possible.

It's always good to have the peace of mind and body that come from a 7DW cleanse; prevention is always the best thing; don't wait or procrastinate jump on the 7DW freedom path and achieve freedom for yourselves!

It's all within your grasp. We have such a loving and supportive community here at hps. We all strive to encourage and help one another to step forward at their own pace, giving timely guidance and direction.

I'd like to send warm thanks to everyone for their continued support; I too will strive to help you all as much as I can.

Join hps and take control of your health once and for all..it's your choice

Peace

Anthony

Re: Student, Anthony_S, Age 26, 7DW Level 3, Colon Cleansing+Liver Cleansing+Kidney Cleansing+Parasite Cleansing. Testimonial - "This is the REAL deal, serious cleansing begins! No turning back..."

Nice 7 Day Wonder DBC review Anthony.

Thanks.

Yes, we all are here for each others. Lucky we have private forums.

Forge on HPS 7DW Feedom cleansing friend, lots more to do, learn and practice.

Here with you, for you.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Student, Anthony_S, Age 26, 7DW Level 3, Colon Cleansing+Liver Cleansing+Kidney Cleansing+Parasite Cleansing. Testimonial - "This is the REAL deal, serious cleansing begins! No turning back..."

Hey Anthony

It's great to read your 7 Day Wonder level 3 freedom testimonial and just reading your comments about the depth of the level 3 makes me want to jump into a level 3 right now!!

I haven't done a HPS 7dw Freedom cleanse for over a year now and reading other HPS members' 7dw cleansing threads and testimonials really makes me want to start one.

The peace of mind and body that you mentioned, which comes after a HPS 7dw Freedom cleanse, is such a treasure. Enjoy that as you deserve it

All the best for your 7dw post cleanse!!

Peace

Ben
      The only constant is change

Comment

Anthony, congrats on your 7DW L3! And thanks for stating so clearly and concisely what makes this program so special. I'm away from home over the Chinese New Year holidays but I'll be checking out your 7 day wonder postcleanse soon.

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Anthony,

You said it man! You've taken control of your health and are ascending to your God given right of bodily freedom and knowledge through a proven system that has shown results for so many time and again. No guessing games here. Just straightforward and practical wisdom and application.

7DW Freedom Cleansing gets to the roots of what creates long lasting health and true freedom. What can be more important to a human life than learning what makes the body tick . They truely our the very vehicles of our existance.

Onward and upward, dude, and congrats on your 7DW level 3

See you at your 7DW post cleanse.

Kev

Comment

Hi there Anthony,

Went looking for the pics you said, but could only find a lvl 2 under your name. Was just wondering if the kidney and liver cleansing visibly produced any specific type of elimination

Anyway I made do with the other pics, and those of other users for that matter, very helpful of you to take them and post them! Seeing those pics makes me worry that all that stuff is inside me at this moment... if I was already convinced that HPS was the right thing to do, all those pics make me even more convinced every time I see one!

Oh, those pics are on the private forum! Here is a public HPS website link with the kind of pics I'm talking about http://hps-online.com/colon/bcc1.htm
            Last edited by Thijs_VG; 02-23-2011, 11:12 AM.
            -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Hi there Thijs,

I can honestly attest to the fact that hps is the real deal and will clean you out entirely but on one condition that you stick to the program.

It's constructed in such a way so as to provide ease of transition into ever
              advancing levels and is a very safe, natural way to ascending health.

Your appetite will build for more knowledge more understanding of self care
              which is why jos-hua prescribes us books to read to undertake as practice books on our cleanses.

Thanks for your comment

happy cleansing, theres a long road ahead...not just for you but for all of us

Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_S
                I can honestly attest to the fact that hps is the real deal and will clean you out entirely but on one condition that you stick to the program.

It's constructed in such a way so as to provide ease of transidbction into ever
                advancing levels and is a very safe, natural way to ascending health.

......theres a long road ahead...not just for you but for all of us

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

You are correct. 7DW DBC is a journey. It is not an end to a means, but a means to an end. You now know how valuable this deep body care programs can be.

Even as an advanced Master Faster, each 7 day program must be taken with caution and care. This program is the best there is out there. Stay on it and you will be on the way to better health. All of us have insights to help each other along the way.

Wishing the best in your journey,

Love and light

Layne.

Comment

Working...
                X