Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #6. Testimonial- I have not used melatonin once in the last 3 weeks!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #6. Testimonial- I have not used melatonin once in the last 3 weeks!!

Hi everyone!

I'm on the other side of another 7DW home colonics/colon cleanse (with 7 days of juice fasting). The "W" in 7DW stands for "wonder," and I think another good word to use in place of "wonder" would be "phenomenon" - as in "curiously, unique experience".

This is certainly a curiously unique experience.

As our newest HPS member (Thijs) mentioned, it takes 7 years to renew every cell in the body - that means if I continue treating my body with care, as we're being taught here at HPS, then I have another 3.5 years of exciting health improvements! YAY! I've experienced better and better and better health over the last 3.5 years and I often wonder if life can get any better than this, but I guess it will!

My latest health wonder is that after 4 or 5 years of difficulties sleeping, during which I took melatonin 99% of nights to help me get to sleep, I have not used melatonin once in the last 3 weeks (!!! !!). It's so beautiful to have the sensation of getting sleepy and then falling asleep and then staying asleep. I still do wake up at nights on occasion to go to the bathroom, or because of my husband's snoring - BUT the great thing is that I fall asleep again within minutes (!!! !!).

And I know that the extra solid sleeping times will mean even more health for me down the road, as my internal organs will be receiving a greater opportunity to do their restorative work.

And just thinking about more health coming my way as I continue doing these 7DW juice fast cleanses, well, I'm delighted to no end to keep up working the HPS program!

The process does take work and dedication to persistently do the right things by my body, but the rewards SO outweigh the effort that I wonder why everybody isn't doing this.

May everyone who reads this take the opportunity to dedicate some of their time, effort and money towards this rewarding Seven Day Wonder juice fasting/colon cleansing program!

with prayers to you all for a long and healthy life in love with God,

Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial -

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

My latest health wonder is that after 4 or 5 years of difficulties sleeping, during which I took melatonin 99% of nights to help me get to sleep, I have not used melatonin once in the last 3 weeks (!!! !!). It's so beautiful to have the sensation of getting sleepy and then falling asleep and then staying asleep. I still do wake up at nights on occasion to go to the bathroom, or because of my husband's snoring - BUT the great thing is that I fall asleep again within minutes (!!! !!).

And I know that the extra solid sleeping times will mean even more health for me down the road, as my internal organs will be receiving a greater opportunity to do their restorative work.

And just thinking about more health coming my way as I continue doing these 7DW juice fast cleanses, well, I'm delighted to no end to keep up working the HPS program!

Dorothea
    As always Dorothea, I rejoice in your rejoicing.

Seems like the last year and half you have made tremendous strides every few months with your health.

Once we got pass becoming proficient in the cleansing stage, the healing stage became our focus... and then this past year and a half the rejuvenation has become forefront. From here onwards I guess its more and more prevention.

Yes Dorothea... you are right...

Juicing + fasting + home colonics + colon cleansing does require some effort, and following through properly for weeks and months after the formal cleansing does too.

But as you said, it's so much fun, so exciting and so rewarding that I believe I speak for many of us here at HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing, we wouldn't anymore consider not doing this year in and year out. It's a big part of our lives in a funny way.

It's been more than worthwhile for thirty of more reasons which you mentioned a few weeks ago in a different thread, better sleep of course now also being one of the reasons.

Forge on 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing friend.

More freedoms for you! ( I think I said that to you after your previous 7DW Freedom cleanse a few months ago, now you see I wasn't kidding! hahahahaha)

Wishing you all the best!!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - I have not used melatonin once in the last 3 weeks!!

Hi Dorothea!

Just starting on the testimonials here, haha, I just realized I joined HPS without really looking at them! Thanks to the already excellent info on the main website but reading the personals here is the real deal, they have so much positive charge, very encouraging to read you are doing so well!!!

I still do wake up at nights on occasion to go to the bathroom, or because of my husband's snoring
      Maybe a few 7DW will cure snoring as well? Or maybe, in a few years you'll sleep so sound that you won't notice anymore
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - I have not used melatonin once in the last 3 weeks!!

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
        ... Maybe a few 7DW will cure snoring as well? ...
        Hi Thijs,

I'm positive that "husband snoring" could be cured with just one or two 7DW's but I don't see it happening for him anytime soon in this house ...

One thing for sure, trips to China do cause snoring problems. The longer time my husband spends at home, the less sever the snoring gets. I've heard it called "China lung" by some other people who have had trips to China.

But HPS would definitely be a cure!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hey Dorothea, it just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Originally posted by Dorothea
          The process does take work and dedication to persistently do the right things by my body, but the rewards SO outweigh the effort that I wonder why everybody isn't doing this.
          That's the big question. I doubt we ever find the answer. People just keep on with their own program with medicine or diet and exercise, etc, despite all the evidence that these things don't produce the kind of health they're supposed to. But you're setting the example--brilliantly--and that's the best any of us can do. Maybe some day more people around you will take notice.

See you in the postcleanse,

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Rick!

Great to hear from you. This morning I'm going out to shovel snow because I'm the healthiest one in the house!

Aah, the responsibilities of being healthy ... but it's WAY better than being sick!

I've been sick and I've been healthy - and healthy is better.

love,
            Dorothea

Comment

Hi Dorothea,

Very good reading here. I personally want to thank you for your example and inspiration to me over the past month with my recent 7DW cleanse. I have seenn you progress from ill to much better health. You are an inpiration to all of us 7DW cleansers novice and advanced.

As you stated, this process does take effort and dedication. As all of us know, there is no quick fix for health problems, but the 7DW (wonder) cleansing set us back into the right direction. I'm amazed at what this most recent 7DW cleanse has done. Skin has cleared up, I sleep well at night, depression is gone.

Healthy is definitely better than illness. This program has blessed me with much better health as it has you. I have notice that you have done several in the past year and had great results. I too want to follow your example.

Thanks again Dorothea for all your support. To all you novice or prospective 7DW cleansers, this program is well worth your while

Wishing you all the best

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

Working...
              X