Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transportation and logistics, Rafick_D, Age 38, HPS DBC, 7DW level 1. Testimonial- No more acid reflux, bloated feeling, or constipation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation and logistics, Rafick_D, Age 38, HPS DBC, 7DW level 1. Testimonial- No more acid reflux, bloated feeling, or constipation

Hi everyone,

I have to say that the one thing I truely regret is waiting over a year to sign up with HPS online.

I did have the good sense to bookmark the website though!

After I finally decided to go ahead and sign up, the one thing that stroke me was the level of support and care I got from everyone on the forum. I later came to understand its importance throughout my experience and that it is in fact a determining factor in success.

While it is true that the information that is provided is eye opening, the direction and support available with HPS online is without a doubt truely priceless.

With disorders and diseases like duodenal ulcers, chronic acid reflux, chronic constipation, chronic gastritis, and a hiatal hernia, I have had a long history of problems of the digestive tract. I also have taken just about every treatment and pills available in the market today and all they have done is provide temporary relief.

Since finishing my 7DW formal (the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics) and now into my 7DW post cleansing, I have not suffered from any of the symptoms related to my condition.

Signing up with HPS online was the best thing I have done for myself in a very long time.

Peace

R.

Re: Transportation and logistics, Rafick_D, Age 38, 7DW level 1,Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial- No more acid reflux, bloated feeling, or constipation

The HPS-online.com website says it clearly Rafick

Originally posted by HPS-online.com

Bottom line is there can be no lasting prevention unless rejuvenation is properly executed by you...yet there can be no lasting rejuvenation unless healing is properly executed by you...and there can be no lasting healing unless cleansing is properly executed by you. I intend to run your through the ropes of all four.
    This above testimonial of yours brings CLOSURE to your formal 7dw cleansing - the juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics stage. You have properly cleansed Rafick. I can confirm that.

The things you described above are all an expression of proper cleansing.

But if you think they are healing, rejuvenation or prevention, you're wrong.

All that you've done, we've done by doing together some proper genuine cleansing, is to set the causes and conditions for better health to start expressing itself.

But it isn't yet better health. Nothing attained so far is lasting or sustainable yet.

You, we, have lots more work to do.

The beauty is that this is an online guided program, so what needs to be done can all be done at your pace and convenience, from the comfort of your own home, within the confines of your normal everyday life. Follow the program and you'll be experiencing lasting healing.

We're here, the program is here for you, so that you can take up your responsibility and do what needs to be done by you.
    Here with you, for you!

I look forward to seeing how your 7DW post-cleansing progresses Rafick.

This is a very exciting stage of your life... the causes and conditions are in place for TRANSFORMATION of your health.
    Now, lets do it!

Lots for you to practice and do in your 7dw postcleansing, so please do it, for your own benefit and for the benefit of your body.

Doing so will make it possible that the relief you are presently feelings isn't temporary, but permanent. Doing so means more Freedom for you. For your health. And everyone benefits from that.

Wishing you all the best!!!

Forge on, forge on, forge on 7DW Freedom cleansing friend!!!

You've done well so far.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Transportation and logistics, Rafick_D, Age 38, 7DW level 1,Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial- No more acid reflux, bloated feeling, or constipation

Rafick, great going! It's terrific to see what encouraging signs you're already getting, but of course as Jos-hua has said there's so so much more to do--and that's great too, that means the real rejuvenation and healing yet to come will only be that much better.

You've done well, Rafick. Now it's time to take that momentum and put it into a great postcleanse.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Raflick_D
        Since finishing my 7DW formal (the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics) and now into my 7DW post cleansing, I have not suffered from any of the symptoms related to my condition.

Hi Raflick,

Congratulations on completing for first 7DW. You now know the benefits of 7DW colon cleansing. After completing Level 1, you have taken off the first layer of toxins from your body.

One bit of advice I can give you now is pay careful attention to what you eat in between your 7DW cleanses. I would also advise you to wait about 30 to 45 days before starting your level 2 7DW cleanse.

I too lurked on this forum before I finally decided that I needed to take action on my health. That was 10 years ago. I look at most people my age, and I'm grateful that I have the health I do thanks to this program. I was also about your age when I started this program.

To all you prospective and novice 7DW cleansers who are thinking of starting this program, please take action. It is well worth your while.

Best wishes in your 7DW cleansing journey,

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

Working...
        X