Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military Electronics Technician, Layne_W, Age 47, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #7. Testimonial- This is a great program to save and improve your health_

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Electronics Technician, Layne_W, Age 47, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #7. Testimonial- This is a great program to save and improve your health_

Hello fellow 7DW cleansers,

To all you novice and prospective 7DW cleansers. If you are lurking and thinking of ordering this deep body care program, don't wait. Your body will thank you. I have been doing these now for about 10 years. My body is in much better health. I feel about 10 years younger than most peers my age.

After this last 7DW, skin has cleared up, mind is very alert, depression is gone, I am optimistic about the future, I eat much better.

This past year, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was concerned that she might not survive, but thanks to the knowledge I have gained with this program, I was able to put her on alternative treatments that not only saved her life, but now the tumors are benign.

As for me, I feel great at this time. I completed my last formal 7DW from Feb 14, 2011 to Feb 21,2011. It is now 10 days later and I feel completely rejuvinated. I plan to do another follow up around the middle of April.
    This program is a lifestyle that will keep you coming back for more. Take charge of your health. Even most western doctors don't understand the principles of this program.

Diet, nutrition, physical health, mental health, exercise, are all related. All are improved by this program when you stay on course. It is a learning process.

Best wishes in your 7DW cleansing journey, If you need any guidance, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other 7DW Master Faster cleansers. This forum is for you, and us. We are all here to help each other.

Love and light,

Layne.

Re: Military Electronics Technician, Layne_W, Age 47, 7DW Master Faster #7 Colon Cleansing +Home Colonics + Fasting + Detox cleansing Combined. This is a great program to save and improve your health_

Hi Layne,

I am really happy for you, pal, and to hear that your wife is getting better.

As you have stated, this programme helps to address everything physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Truely a system of self-crae which gets to the roots and causes for elimination like no other..

Forging on together, 7Dw freedom cleansing friend.

Love and light,
    Kev

Comment

Re: Military Electronics Technician, Layne_W, Age 47, 7DW Master Faster #7 Colon Cleansing +Home Colonics + Fasting + Detox cleansing Combined. This is a great program to save and improve your health_

Hey Layne, after all these years it's terrific to be reading your testimonial today as your experience as an HPS Master Faster empowers you to take charge of your situation and expand that benefit to your wife in her time of need.

Originally posted by Layne
      After this last 7DW, skin has cleared up, mind is very alert, depression is gone, I am optimistic about the future, I eat much better.

This past year, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was concerned that she might not survive, but thanks to the knowledge I have gained with this program, I was able to put her on alternative treatments that not only saved her life, but now the tumors are benign.
      I hope as her situation stabilizes and things settle down for you both. You've been through a tremendous ordeal.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
        Hey Layne, after all these years it's terrific to be reading your testimonial today as your experience as an HPS Master Faster empowers you to take charge of your situation and expand that benefit to your wife in her time of need.
        Just wanted to add it's great to have your support on here as well! You know I haven't started with the program officially, but having the positive support of long-time experienced people on how to do things when health is concerned is already having noticeable effects.

I wish you and your wife all the best, and hope you'll one day get healthier and happier than you've ever been before!!

P.S. hugs to Bonita
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Layne_W

It is a learning process.

Love and light,

Layne.
          It sure is, isn't it Layne!

I rejoice in your rejoicing.

I'm very glad that things are moving in the right direction both for you and your wife.

I wrote this some time ago at the HPS-online.com website, yet, I guess, not many people want to hear it, but I think you'll agree with me, it is the truth...

"Seems that the "experts" keep forgetting to tell us that Freedom from Health issues is a multi faceted process.

I'm no "expert" but I will tell you this ...

There can be no sustainable prevention unless rejuvenation is properly executed ... AND there can be no lasting rejuvenation unless total healing is attained ... and to add fuel to the fire, there can be no total healing until cleansing is properly executed by us. It's a step-by-step process, therefore forge on!"

Layne, you recently wrote the following at your 7dw formal cleansing thread while doing the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics the HPS way.

Originally posted by Layne_W
          My wife is completely in agreement and done some 7DWs in the past with me.
          My youngest brother is about your age. He is way overweight about 220 lbs. He has stomach "acid reflux disease" as the Western doctors call it.
          I've tried to introduce him to the 7DW program and he says he doesn't have the money, but he has paid nearly $20,000 in medical bills and needs more surgeries. His PH is obviously way to acidic.
          I'll try to talk to him again after this latest 7DW Freedom Cleanse I'm doing and he can see the results for himself. .
          So, show him NOW the results and lets get his train moving too!

This is a lot cheaper than the US$20,000 he has spent to date, and a lot more enjoyable too, with outcomes that ascend health rather than just treating it.

It's not too late for him!

Love and light,

Wishing you all the best Layne.

Forge on, forge on 7DW freedom cleansing friend!

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Thanks Richard, Thjis, Jos-hua, and Kevin for your posts.

It is true that I'm not any expert as this stuff that is why I consult hollistic practicioners. I learn a myrad of info by reading posts on this forum. I try not to repeat other people's mistakes and not let other repeat mine. I have learned that for the most part, it is a long learning experience. It is not a quick fix, but a lifestyle that will keep you healthy. It is completely about taking charge of your own health and doing your homework on any health situation. With this knowledge, my wife is alive and healthy. We are doing a lot of Reiki and applying what I have learned over the past 10 years. She is by no means cured, but I think we are now cruising in a safe zone to better health for her.

Since I have completed this last 7DW, my mind has been very alert and I have finally had the mental energy to do some of the computer research I have been wanting to do for a while that requires a lot of thought and concentration. I did 250 pushups and situps today. I ran 6 miles yesterday and plan to run 6 more tomorrow.

Please do note that just because I'm a master faster doesn't mean that there still isn't a lot to learn. As your body ages, your needs will change and you much accomodate the changes accordingly. There is no reason to doom yourself to an early grave by general bad health. I have HPS to thank for that.

Jos-hua, I do need to convince my younger brother that better health can be obtained by just doing one 7DW cleanse, but he will have to make his decisions and live with the consequences of his lifestyle. As you have said, it is not too late for him to make some changes and I think he is getting more motivated to do so.

Anyway, wishing you all the best

Your 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing friend,

Layne

Comment

Working...
            X