Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Teacher, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #10, Testimonial- If you have any inclination to do some colon cleansing but don't have thousands of dollars to spend on retreats or courses of colonics that only treat a fraction of what real fasting and detoxing addresses, and if you'd like to learn how to take physical rejuvenation to a higher level of daily living and functioning, then I can't recommend this program enough.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Teacher, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #10, Testimonial- If you have any inclination to do some colon cleansing but don't have thousands of dollars to spend on retreats or courses of colonics that only treat a fraction of what real fasting and detoxing addresses, and if you'd like to learn how to take physical rejuvenation to a higher level of daily living and functioning, then I can't recommend this program enough.

Hey everybody. Well, you can guess pretty easily from the title what I've taken away from this 14th detoxing juice fast with HPS Online. This program created by Jos-hua, and supported by the wonderful community that we all enjoy here, has become such an ingrained part of my lifestyle over the years that I can say today it's truly effortless--all gain and no pain, in every way.

And it didn't take 8 years and 14 home colon cleanses to reach this point. In fact, from the beginning it was always easier than I think anyone would expect: there's no hunger to speak of, no muscle loss that so many people have told me they fear as a result of fasting, and less discipline required than you'd think--very little at all, once you make the commitment to follow the HPS 7DW program as closely as you're able. Even the detoxing becomes an enjoyable experience, not to mention the thrill of seeing all the toxic waste you've been carrying around for years make its exit, and knowing that you have the knowledge it takes to keep it out for good.

If you have any inclination to do some colon cleansing but don't have thousands of dollars to spend on retreats or courses of colonics that only treat a fraction of what real fasting and detoxing addresses, and if you'd like to learn how to take physical rejuvenation to a higher level of daily living and functioning, then I can't recommend this program enough.

You get one body in this life; you get lots of chances to improve, but there are limits. Every day that passes is an opportunity missed. I hope you'll join us and find out for yourself what you've been missing.

With deep gratitude to Jos-hua and the HPS family,

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Re: English Teacher, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #10, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - 7DW Freedom Cleansing has become second nature

Originally posted by Richard_D

You get one body in this life; you get lots of chances to improve, but there are limits. Every day that passes is an opportunity missed. I hope you'll join us and find out for yourself what you've been missing.

Rick
    HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansers are a lot like gold and silver stackers... way ahead of the curve.

And like them, "If you haven't had your wife, family, friends and work associates tell you that you are crazy for owning "too much" silver, i.e., doing too many 7 Day Wonders, you aren't really one of us.."

This program is a lot more effective than a sourcream gun in defending ourselves- our bodies and mind.

Peace Rick, wishing you all the best!!!

Forge on 7DW Freedom cleansing friend!

Here with you, for you,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: English Teacher, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #10, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - 7DW Freedom Cleansing has become second nature

Every day that passes is an opportunity missed. I hope you'll join us and find out for yourself what you've been missing.

Rick
      HI Rick,

That's well put, as each day goes so does the quality of our health and life. It's up to each and every one of us to take reponsibility and take control of our health and life.

If you were like me before you started here at HPS you needed skills, u needed guidance and u needed support until you could stand firm on your own two feet and meet face to face without fear each challenge and change in your health and life.

Fortunately for us Rick, you and I both found HPS and stuck with it all these years! Cheers to many more great years to come!

Sincerely,
      Alan
      Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hey everybody. Well, you can guess pretty easily from the title what I've taken away from this 14th detoxing juice fast with HPS Online. This program created by Jos-hua, and supported by the wonderful community that we all enjoy here, has become such an ingrained part of my lifestyle over the years that I can say today it's truly effortless--all gain and no pain, in every way.
        Hi Rick, It is very inspiring reading your testimonial. You put things in a way that gets right down to the bone. I have only been here 8 months now and am just nearing completion of my second cleanse with HPS but I can honestly say that I have learnt more about health, day to day living, the root cause of illness and energy flow in this time than I ever could have hoped for.. And as you say it's all gain no pain.. Greatful and as always glad to be part of the family.

If you have any inclination to do some colon cleansing but don't have thousands of dollars to spend on retreats or courses of colonics that only treat a fraction of what real fasting and detoxing addresses, and if you'd like to learn how to take physical rejuvenation to a higher level of daily living and functioning, then I can't recommend this program enough.

Rick
        Too true.. All of those places will charge the sky for providing a fraction of the service that one could achieve by putting the knowledge in their own hands at a fraction of the cost..

If you are thinking about taking a serious step towards improving your life on every level.. Take the step and join.. You'll get the education and transformation that you have been seeking.

All the best and thanks, Rick, and of course Jos-hua and HPS cleansers for making this programme what it is.

Kev

Comment

Hi Rick,

It's always good to read another of your testimonials!

Enjoy your renewed/reset/restored/refreshed energetic body this spring!

love,
          Dorothea
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Rick,

Good to hear that you have another one down. I think the body knows when it needs a 7DW. Most of us 7DW Master-Faster know exactly what you are talking about. Also glad to read you experiences and your posts.

Wishing you the best in the 7dw post cleanse phase,

Layne

Comment

Well, you can guess pretty easily from the title what I've taken away from this 14th detoxing juice fast with HPS Online. This program created by Jos-hua, and supported by the wonderful community that we all enjoy here, has become such an ingrained part of my lifestyle over the years that I can say today it's truly effortless--all gain and no pain, in every way.
              Hey Rick

It's great to read another testimonial from you!

Yes, the HPS 7DW Wonder Freedom Cleanse really is an "all gain no pain" experience and 14 7DWs is certainly testament to that!

All the best for the next 14

Peace

Ben

Comment

Working...
              X