Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+, Testimonial- Life is difficult... so what! Make the most of it now, today, BECAUSE it's very short, fragile and precious.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+, Testimonial- Life is difficult... so what! Make the most of it now, today, BECAUSE it's very short, fragile and precious.

Greetings HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing friends,

Life is difficult, that is the nature of life.

Who here hasn't gotten everything they wanted from life?
    Who here hasn't had disappointments from life?
    Who here hasn't suffered from the unending changes thrust upon us and our lives?
    Who here hasn't wished at some point or another that they had a different life?

Life is difficult, but that doesn't mean we have to give up, get depressed, be demanding or complaining, skeptical or suspicious.

It is said... "we are all afire with uncontrolled passions that consume and dominate our lives. Because of these passions, we are like children in burning houses. We don't have the maturity or the self mastery to recognize our situation and swiftly douse those fires. We must grow up and learn how to be mature and liberated adults, who understand the nature of reality. Balloons break, love affairs carry no guarantees, and everyone has to visit bad health sooner or later. Everything in life is at least a little bit broken or unreliable and tenuous."

The reason I started out with the above is because I think it is important for those people on the sidelines, contemplating this program, to recognize that attaining and maintaining great health is as much a mental, emotional and spiritual journey as a physical one.

That is my experience, and that is what one finds infused throughout the 7 Day Wonder Freedom program, level by level, step by step.

I just wanted to repeat it here again in this testimonial. Life is difficult, but never give up!

This 7DW testimonial is long overdue... it is the closure of my introduction from 07/10/2010... that's right I started this past 7dw then, in light of seeing a friend of mine in the hospital, who consequently died three months after posting that intro.

I've gone through three 7DW's since writing that intro, and its time to bring closure to that whole period.

For the past 22 years all that I have had to report here is ascending good health.

I haven't had a new health problem strike me down in over 22 years, and that alone is a great testimonial to the power and sustainability of this 7DW cleansing, healing, rejuvenation and prevention program; all that I have experienced for twenty two straight years is healing of old health issues and rejuvenation of my body and mind.

But around the time of that intro, I did experience out of the blue a health problem, my first as just mentioned, in 22 years... it revolved around my gums and teeth, which means that it revolves around kidney and stomach energy.

That problem is now over with... I applied the same skills, wisdom and knowledge that I acquired through 7DW freedom cleansing- patience, cleansing, then healing and now I am into the rejuvenation phase. Once I finish the rejuvenation phase (within the coming three to four months), gum tissue should have satisfactorily regrown and I'll be fully and squarely into prevention. It has been a step by step process.

I can honestly say that I believe if I never had done a 7DW or two, I would not have had the self-confidence to do what needed to be done to solve and bring closure to the teeth and gum issues.

The wisdom, knowledge, skills and self confidence that I have acquired by doing the things we do in this cleansing program were applied with success to the gum and teeth issues. If I didn't have under my belt the experiences acquired from 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing, experiences and knowledge, I would have fallen into the trap that most people fall into, that being listening to the dentist and depending on her rather than on myself- antibiotics, gum surgery, constant pain and anxiety, false teeth, confusion and fear forever.

The full story is in my thread in the private Master Faster forum, step by step, week by week. That thread was started on Sept 23, 2010... and today is April 13, 2011. Boy, that was one heck of a journey, wasn't it!

Those of you who aren't yet 7DW Master Fasters will have to wait to get to it, those who have walked the path with me there already, I would like to say Thanks guys and gals for the support you gave me. My hope is that some of you have learned something from my detailed journey there.

The bottom line is my dentist said one year ago that at least 8 teeth were going to fall out, she let there be no doubt about that, but today, to date, none have fallen out and things are getting better week after week. Lucky for me that I finally awoke and dropped seeing the dentists and took responsibility for my problem.

I urge all of you to continue to take your health and well being into your own hands.

Faith in others, either human experts or Godly is nice, but at the end of the day, your health is your responsibility, and only you can do it,,, no one can do it for you. I urge everyone here to fearlessly forge on and take full responsibility. Fearlessly!

Only you can attain great health for your body and mind, and only you can maintain it; others can offer support, love and advise but at the end of the day your health or lack of health revolves around your understanding, your wisdom, your self confidence and most importantly your actions.

As someone once said

Be your breath, Ah
    Smile, Hey
    And relax, Ho
    And remember this, You can't miss.

Forge on 7DW Freedom cleansing friends!

I wish you all the best- all the happiness, goodness, abundance, blessings and well-being!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- Life is difficult... so what? Make the most of it!

Hey Jos-hua

That's a great testimonial and just goes to show the benefits of continual practice over a long period of time!

I'm really happy the gum and teeth issues are finally gone!

I urge all of you to continue to take your health and well being into your own hands.

Faith in others, either human experts or Godly is nice, but at the end of the day, your health is your responsibility, and only you can do it,,, no one can do it for you. I urge everyone here to fearlessly forge on and take full responsibility. Fearlessly!

Only you can attain great health for your body and mind, and only you can maintain it; others can offer support, love and advise but at the end of the day your health or lack of health revolves around your understanding, your wisdom, your self confidence and most importantly your actions.
    If only more people would realize this and stop putting their health in the hands of the medical industry....
    I hope this will inspire more people to take action.

Thanks for being here Jos-hua and for the 22 year investment you have made in your health that is helping and inspiring all of us in the HPS community.

Peace

Ben
    The only constant is change

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- Life is difficult... so what? Make the most of it!

You are most welcome Ben!

Glad I could help a few people!

Forge on freedom cleansing friend!

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

Great 7DW program review.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine Man
        ... I've gone through three 7DW's since writing that intro, and its time to bring closure to that whole period.
        I'm glad that latest problem has been dealt with.

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thanks Dorothea,

i guess a lot of it has to do with God responds to those who respond to him.

I cannot deny that either.

Just six months ago, I had many days that it was very painful just to breathe, the passing of the coolish air on the gums was very very painful in itself, just to see where I am today, well, I'm grateful... just had a piece of chocolate cake and a cup of coffee, and well, no problems. Hahahahahaa.

Rejoice, rejoice, rejoicing.

I wanted to get this testimonial off now, because I knew Kevin was just finishing off his 7DW level 2 and I want his to be on the top of the list and not mine.
          I see he just posted his a few hours ago, have you seen it yet?

And soon Thijis will be following kevins!

And by then I might have a new one too to post!!
          Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

Great to read your testimonial review and see how far you have come with your gums!!

Really happy for you my friend! I am sure you enjoyed that cake and cup of coffee! You certainly seem to be rejoicing and I rejoice in your happiness..

Wishing you the best and more ascending great health!

Peace, love and light,
            Kev

Comment

H Jos-hua,

I know exactly what you mean of gonig down the same path with you. To this day, life is tough, but not impossible. I learned that you have to take life one day a time. Change the things you and and accept the things you can't. From just reading here, the ascending health is acheivable by staying close to the program. After this past 7DW, i did not realize that much improved health is available just after one needed 7DW.

As a #7 Master Faster, I know exactly what you are talking about. The HC's continue, but overall, health is much better. Thanks for your forum and making all this possible. Forge on on freedon cleansing mentor and friend. I likewise want to share this same knowledge.

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

Originally posted by Layne_W
                H Jos-hua,

I know exactly what you mean of gonig down the same path with you. To this day, life is tough, but not impossible.
                ...I likewise want to share this same knowledge.

Love and light,

Layne
                Greetings Layne,

Yes, we all need to share it with each other...

So many, too many people have been caught in the web of seperation... the myth that health, good health, is a physical function only (diet, exercise, and pop pills), and not an emotional, mental and spiritual one too has led far to many people to poor health.

It is said...

"Right thought and Right intentions are the right step."

This step speaks about the possibility and necessity, of using our mind and firm determination, or resolve, to free ourselves from ignorance, delusion, negativity, and selfishness. This step asks us, as seekers, to purify our attitudes and thoughts- to become totally straightforward and honest with ourselves- and in so doing, to develop a working loving kindness, empathy, and compassion toward all creatures. We cannot find deeper spiritual understanding, nor ascending good health, without developing the faculties and qualities of the heart and mind.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Jos-hua, so good to be reading this development about the teeth and gum issue. I was just beginning to get an idea of how serious it was at around the time you decided to stop the dentist visits, and now what, maybe a few months later we see what a wise choice that was.

Originally posted by Jos-hua
                  I can honestly say that I believe if I never had done a 7DW or two, I would not have had the self-confidence to do what needed to be done to solve and bring closure to the teeth and gum issues.
                  Absolutely. That's the confidence of an HPS 7DW Freedom Cleanser, along with the wisdom that one also acquires here from active participation with others and direct personal experience. I always know I can take the knowledge I've gained here and improve any physical or emotional situation, and, as you've said above, that physical preparation can indeed be a jumping-off point for more serious personal growth.

Thanks for all that you do,

Rick
                  Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

Absolutely. That's the confidence of an HPS 7DW Freedom Cleanser, along with the wisdom that one also acquires here from active participation with others and direct personal experience. I always know I can take the knowledge I've gained here and improve any physical or emotional situation, and, as you've said above, that physical preparation can indeed be a jumping-off point for more serious personal growth.

Thanks for all that you do,

Rick

Hi Rick,

I do nothing, it's you guys who are doing... I'm just here to help you guys out a bit.

I cannot heal you guys, I cannot rejuvenate you guys, NO ONE CAN DO THAT... only you can do that, only you can heal yourself, only you can rejuvenate yourself, only you guys can prevent. No one can do it for you.

All I am doing is providing a methodology, a well laid out program, some leadership, inspiration, love and care... but the bulk of the work is being done by you, and that by the way is why you, like me, see such exciting results vis a vis your health, personal development and life.

Yes Rick, you yourself have talked about the confidence factor at other posts of yours Rick, and yes, I have to say it again, if I wasn't doing this 7DW Freedom program of ours, there is no way I would have been able to sort the gum and teeth mess out...

The pain, confusion and fear would have far overrided any efforts made on my part... and the lack of self-confidence that I can sort things out and that my health is my responsibility, would have again meant that I would have given up and let the dentist 'saw' away.... she wanted to cut all the gums back to the root... can you imagine what kind of mess that would have been...

But I did have the self confidence, and I did know what to look for from the wealth of information on the net, and once I found what I was looking for, well, what was left was actions.

As we know, its actions that change health, not information, products, or equipment but actions, and without self confidence and surety, well, not many actions will take place in a sustained continuous manner.

I am applying the exact same methodology that we apply here in the 7 Day Wonder--> first cleansing (deep tissue cleansing), then healing, then rejuvenation, then prevention... step by step.

Anyway, all is well... and i hope the same is true for you Rick.

Forge on Rick, I know you are about to start another round of 7DW Freedom cleansing, I look forward to it.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

... All I am doing is providing a methodology, a well laid out program, some leadership, inspiration, love and care... but the bulk of the work is being done by you, and that by the way is why you, like me, see such exciting results vis a vis your health, personal development and life.
                      And that's what makes this all continue to work for everyone, and for me - your inspiration and leadership.

Even after I've done 10 or more 7DW's, you're still willing to privately email with me and give me answers and options to help me out. Yes, I have to work it out, but the ideas you've had, and that come at the right time, are a great benefit to me. That's what I call inspiration!

with great thanks and love,
                      Dorothea
                      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

I do nothing, it's you guys who are doing... I'm just here to help you guys out a bit.
                        I wanted to reply to this earlier but was halfway out the door to work at the time and couldn't get it written, but for starters I fully concur with what Dorothea has said, and I want to just add that this ties into the ongoing discussion we have at Kevin's testimonial thread about how essential feedback, support, and just a general sense that somebody really cares about your success is in the overall Freedom Cleansing system.

And #1, that system was designed by you, Jos-hua. But more importantly, I think anyway, is the 100% total devotion you pour into each and every one of us and our ability to maximize what HPS-Online has to offer.

Every one of us who's responded to your program with enthusiasm and a willingness to follow the program and whatever guidance you've had to offer has received nothing short of total dedication from you.

I was recently searching through one of my email providers' inboxes for credit card information just 2-3 days ago and stumbled across our first email exchanges at a time when I was trying to purchase the HPS L1 program and having trouble with getting your shopping cart service to accept my credit card.

I was totally frustrated and not a little on the defensive at the notion--not from you personally, but I knew nothing about how online payments are processed at that time--that my credentials weren't good enough to pass muster. And seeing your calm, coolheaded responses to my situation at that time was quite truthfully a dash of cold water in the face. I never forgot how we got around that difficulty by running a direct transfer of funds from my bank account to yours, because while we were trying to get that set up--a several-days' long process, or maybe even a couple of weeks--I had it in my head that until the money cleared I had an obligation to forestall the process and wait until everything was above board before setting up my profile and presence in the forum and getting the HPS process underway.

I still have your reply email to me telling me to forget all that nonsense and just get on with it, you and I were real people dealing with each other and not just some sort of automated inhuman process, or whatever it is that modern life has taught us as a species to consider ourselves as individuals.

I think that initial interaction most comprehensively explains the, what, the loyalty and sense of belonging that has characterized my time here, and why I know without even having to stop and ask myself that I'll be an active member as long as HPS is here to Help People (like me) to Survive.

It's odd now to see how much I could forget in light of how much I remembered and have carried with me these more than several years at HPS-Online.

But regardless, that one little story isn't even the tip of the iceberg of what it is that you do day in and day out, month in and month out, year in and year out, for no more payback (I've mentioned this a fair few times before, but I haven't paid a dime to Jos-hua or HPS since the completion of my 7DW L4, despite all the fuly supported online guided colon cleanses I've enjoyed since then) than showing a genuine interest in this program and in helping out others as they get started on it.

As in the discussion at Kevin's testimonial thread, we've noted at some length the value and importance of having genuine interest and care in one's personal detoxing and cleansing success evident in the personal feedback that we all enjoy here as members of the HPS-Online Freedom Cleansing Program. Who here does more than Jos-hua in that endeavor? Who has shown that level of single-minded commitment and devotion? Who even comes close?

Whatever interest and willingness to help that I've been able to muster off and on over the years is absolutely nothing in comparison to what Jos-hua brings to the table every single day. There's the individual support, but beyond that is the tireless effort that goes on behind the scenes adjusting the HPS-Online webpage and the support material there, and all the effort to fine-tune getting the message out that most of us don't see.

That, to me, is a lot of doing, a lot of personal sacrifice in order to benefit the rest of us. That's what I thank you for, Jos-hua, even though you don't demand it or even particularly welcome that sort of praise for your quiet efforts. But you've certainly earned whatever feeble accolade I can muster, and no doubt far more.

So Jos-hua, my longtime 7DW Freedom Cleansing friend, we might just have to agree to disagree on this point of how much you do.

Your grateful 7DW Freedom Cleansing friend,

Rick
                        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
                          I wanted to reply to this earlier but was halfway out the door to work at the time and couldn't get it written, but for starters I fully concur with what Dorothea has said, and I want to just add that this ties into the ongoing discussion we have at Kevin's testimonial thread about how essential feedback, support, and just a general sense that somebody really cares about your success is in the overall Freedom Cleansing system.

And #1, that system was designed by you, Jos-hua. But more importantly, I think anyway, is the 100% total devotion you pour into each and every one of us and our ability to maximize what HPS-Online has to offer.

Every one of us who's responded to your program with enthusiasm and a willingness to follow the program and whatever guidance you've had to offer has received nothing short of total dedication from you.

I was recently searching through one of my email providers' inboxes for credit card information just 2-3 days ago and stumbled across our first email exchanges at a time when I was trying to purchase the HPS L1 program and having trouble with getting your shopping cart service to accept my credit card.

I was totally frustrated and not a little on the defensive at the notion--not from you personally, but I knew nothing about how online payments are processed at that time--that my credentials weren't good enough to pass muster. And seeing your calm, coolheaded responses to my situation at that time was quite truthfully a dash of cold water in the face. I never forgot how we got around that difficulty by running a direct transfer of funds from my bank account to yours, because while we were trying to get that set up--a several-days' long process, or maybe even a couple of weeks--I had it in my head that until the money cleared I had an obligation to forestall the process and wait until everything was above board before setting up my profile and presence in the forum and getting the HPS process underway.

I still have your reply email to me telling me to forget all that nonsense and just get on with it, you and I were real people dealing with each other and not just some sort of automated inhuman process, or whatever it is that modern life has taught us as a species to consider ourselves as individuals.

I think that initial interaction most comprehensively explains the, what, the loyalty and sense of belonging that has characterized my time here, and why I know without even having to stop and ask myself that I'll be an active member as long as HPS is here to Help People (like me) to Survive.

It's odd now to see how much I could forget in light of how much I remembered and have carried with me these more than several years at HPS-Online.

But regardless, that one little story isn't even the tip of the iceberg of what it is that you do day in and day out, month in and month out, year in and year out, for no more payback (I've mentioned this a fair few times before, but I haven't paid a dime to Jos-hua or HPS since the completion of my 7DW L4, despite all the fuly supported online guided colon cleanses I've enjoyed since then) than showing a genuine interest in this program and in helping out others as they get started on it.

As in the discussion at Kevin's testimonial thread, we've noted at some length the value and importance of having genuine interest and care in one's personal detoxing and cleansing success evident in the personal feedback that we all enjoy here as members of the HPS-Online Freedom Cleansing Program. Who here does more than Jos-hua in that endeavor? Who has shown that level of single-minded commitment and devotion? Who even comes close?

Whatever interest and willingness to help that I've been able to muster off and on over the years is absolutely nothing in comparison to what Jos-hua brings to the table every single day. There's the individual support, but beyond that is the tireless effort that goes on behind the scenes adjusting the HPS-Online webpage and the support material there, and all the effort to fine-tune getting the message out that most of us don't see.

That, to me, is a lot of doing, a lot of personal sacrifice in order to benefit the rest of us. That's what I thank you for, Jos-hua, even though you don't demand it or even particularly welcome that sort of praise for your quiet efforts. But you've certainly earned whatever feeble accolade I can muster, and no doubt far more.

So Jos-hua, my longtime 7DW Freedom Cleansing friend, we might just have to agree to disagree on this point of how much you do.

Your grateful 7DW Freedom Cleansing friend,

Rick
                          ibid ... I agree wholeheartedly ... could not have been said better than that!

Comment

Very nicely and honestly expressed, Rick. Really felt the sincerity and truthfulness of your words there.

Peace be to all you guys..

And thanks, Jos-hua.. Though we take the reins of personal responcibilty, it is your inspiring guidance by example that goes to great great distance in helping us progress many many steps forward!!

Kev

Comment

Hey guys, I want you check out something I just wrote on Dorothea's 7dw post-cleansing thread.

--> http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/sh...php?p=66010#63

Peace, and once again, thanks for your kind words. HPS, it is a cooperative effort, we're all in it together. Helping People Survive, us being one of the people's!

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                              X