Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!! You will see what I mean in terms of results as I have included some pics below which demonstrate what exactly can fester in most people's intestines.. and I'm only 26.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!! You will see what I mean in terms of results as I have included some pics below which demonstrate what exactly can fester in most people's intestines.. and I'm only 26.

Hi Everyone

Well, here I am at the testimonial thread of my 7DW Level 2. It has been a great journey and some great 7DW freedom cleansing has certainly taken place!

What can I say about my 7Dw Level 2. I can say that it certainly had plenty of results in terms of cleaning out wise as well as helped me to become even more experienced and comfortable with the process and stages of cleansing that we carry out here at HPS-online.

You will see what I mean in terms of results as I have included some pics below which demonstrate what exactly can fester in most people's intestines.. and I'm only 26.. a lot of that stuff will have been in there for years and years since my childhood. This is what incorrrect living and eating habits and preservatives and unwholesome food can accumulate and cause in terms of imbalance and dis-ease inside the human condition.. I have learnt so much here at HPS, continue to learn so much, and am excelling day by day, level by level, getting myself more and more closer to the clean slate of body and mind that I am seeking... and getting healthier and happier every step of the way.

The human body is a very unique system and one that can and does heal on a regular basis.. but what we are learning here is how to give it the best possible stage for healing beyond what would normally be possible, given what normal has become in terms of modern day to day living. Cancer rates heve jumped up ten fold at least since 100 years ago and continue to rise. It really is a simple case that we are learning how to mend and protect ourelves here. No nonsence or miracle drugs. Just common sence and proven get to the root techniques of improving one's health. Body, mind, emotionally and spiritually.

My tongue is getting pinker and healthier than ever, my general attitude is becoming lighter and more sincere and thoughtful/positive, and my system is feeling more and more in control as I progress here.

So take a look at my pics and see for yourself just what can be slowing you down from with in.. Plain and simple. And as mentioned, these are a fraction of the pics I have and I am only 26 years old. If these wastes had remained in me several more years it is easy to see how much more darker and solidified they would become.

Join up and start getting yourself on the road to healing..

Thanks to all of my friends here at HPS. You make this group and programme come to life with love and support on the road that we are walking.

Peace to all,
    Kev
    Attached Files

Re: Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!!

Originally posted by Kevin_C

.. I have learnt so much here at HPS, continue to learn so much, and am excelling day by day, level by level, getting myself more and more closer to the clean slate of body and mind that I am seeking... and getting healthier and happier every step of the way.

Join up and start getting yourself on the road to healing..

Thanks to all of my friends here at HPS. You make this group and programme come to life with love and support on the road that we are walking.

Peace to all,
    Kev
    Greetings Kevin,

Nice testimonial...

Thanks for posting it for the benefit of others who are on the sidelines, others your age and older hesitating to make the investment and join us for some serious cleansing, healing, rejuvenation and prevention.

Just for someone who doesn't know you yet, here is your introduction written before starting this 7dw level 2 freedom cleanse and here is your 7dw level 1 testimonial written months before the introduction, which kind of explains why you are here today doing this level of Freedom cleansing.

What I write below is part sales pitch for those on the sidelines, but it is primarily for you too Kevin, for you to take note regarding the "why & what" you always need to look for in the future vis a vis your health and happiness.

The methodology here is quite unique.
    Personal. One on one. Caring. Loving. Continuous. Uninterrupted.

That's why you are learning and progressing so well.

Let me give you an example...

I myself made three different purchases last month on the INTERNET.

Each one was the same methodology, an email or two of mine was answered prior to the sale, but once they took my money, man was it hard to get a response back, any response let alone a productive one which would allow me and provide me with the skills and self confidence to forge on ... all three companies behaved in the same way.

Don't misunderstand me, they sent their products in the mail and I took delivery, that is true, but Zilch is what I got after I bought their product, after they made a sale to me.

One of the programs required inputs, it wasn't enough to just buy the product and get their book... I had a lot of questions re implementation, and I didn't know and wasn't sure how to proceed in light of my specific situation.

My first email to them after the sale got a reply after five days only (yea, I couldn't believe it, five days, that sucked!), but wait, my second one sent to them a week later took ten days to get a reply, and the third one sent four days after receiving their second reply took two weeks to get a reply back and the fourth, well I'm still waiting, its over 1.5 months now!!!!!

But prior to the sale, they answered immediately within 24 hours.

In short, they wanted my money, but they really didn't care about me... and they really didn't care about the results I could attain or would attain... they, like most health sites I find on the net, were after my money. Ce tu!

In fact, when I wrote the third time asking some questions, they answered "just send us the product and book back and we shall give you a full refund"... and I answered that email with- WHAT THE HECK? I don't want a refund, I want this to work, I'm serious, I want guidance, I want support, I want leadership, I want inspiration, I want ideas how to get around the problems I am having, I want you to care!" ... "Telling me to take a refund means all you care about is the money, not about me or me proving that your product and system can work!"

That's what I wrote back... and then it rang, the bell rang in my head, people do well here at HPS cleansing because I really care and the people who decide to do this program really care too, they are serious. The price of the 7DW Freedom program weeds out impulse buyers, only people who really care about their body and health will buy this... and that's great, those are the type and kinds of people I want to work with!

And that got me thinking, HOW UNIQUE HPS is...

And I was wondering to myself, if those here doing the 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing program really "see it"... I don't mean "see it" as regards physical and mental results (for of course we do- your above colon cleanse pictures show it clearly, you see it, this works), but rather see it clearly as to "the way" this program is being run... this is absolutely unique and I am so happy that it is so.

After all, you have to admit based on the facts Kevin, every private email of yours to me is answered in less than 24 hours, and there have been tens to date...

And you have to admit, every post of yours here at our forum here (and you have 439 to date, at the time of me writing this) has not just been answered by me within a few hours of you posting, but by many others here too. So many experienced 7DW cleansers have rose up with compassion, and expressed their care for you in a way that is fantastic, and unbelievable!!

It's this methodology that makes it worth it, that makes it worthwhile for you to make effort...
    It is this methodology that is making your cleansing investments work for you.

No one here ever got canned information, template information thrown at them in a post, each person gets information that they needed in a specific moment in their cleansing to progress according to their needs and capacity at that time, at the right time.

Many of the things I asked you to personally do in your 7DW Level 2 formal and now in your 7DW post-cleansing I haven't asked others to do, and they wouldn't have been anywhere as valuable and productive for you if I had suggested them to you in your 7DW level 1 or if I had put them out as information, raw information in a book, a manual or in Netwonder... the timing was critical in my opinion... I'm thinking right now about the trees, and now about Louise... then wasn't the time, now is.

You see Kevin, so many people think information is the key, information is power, but it isn't... wisdom is power, self confidence to act on the information is power, but just accumulating information, well, that's a waste of time... and that's what most people do vis a vis their health, body and cleansing too.

I'm happy for you Kevin, I rejoice in your rejoicing, I happy to work with you and I think you are doing great and its such a pleasure to work with you... you're developing the wisdom, knowledge, skills and self confidence to not only heal and rejuvenate yourself, but to help others see the light too. I'm also grateful to you for allowing me to help you, you cleansing here has given meaning and purpose to my life, enrichened my life. So thanks there too 7dw friend!

You are serious about taking the reins of your body, mind, spirit and health and the investments you have made here in money, time, effort (and love for others doing this online program) will pay off for decades to come. And they, your investments, are, as you noted above, paying off already!

I'm enclosing here something that someone we all love so much here, Dorothea, made for you when you finished your formal 7dw cleansing, the seven days of fasting, juicing, colon cleansing combined with home colonics.

Congrats Kev, you deserve it!

Wishing you all the best Kev, here for you, WITH YOU.

Forge on 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend!

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!!

Hi Jos-hua,

Thank you so much for the above statements and support. I feel your sincerity and you are right with everything you said. It is your open honesty and genuine care that make HPS exactly what it is. Everything you put into the programme and the time you put into helping everyone in the HPS circle is reflected in your actions, in eachother.. Right from the programme layout re Netwonder through to the personal email contact that we share.

This is all true.

Anytime I have felt I wanted to contact you about something or had a question I wanted to personally ask, you replied within a very short time. And I have always and do always appreciate that fact. It means a lot knowing that there is someone who cares, who wants genuine peace and happiness for others, and shares a common goal for great things in life out there. It is very blessing, humbling and connecting all at the same time.

You are a great teacher, and have and continue to be a good friend.

Great things come unto those who help others.. And I wish you the best freedom friend.

And hopefully many more will come to see how far the HPS cookie goes.. I am glad to say that I find out a little more day by day. I am accomplishing things that I was next to dreaming about a mere 1 year ago.. And that for many years before that had been concerned about and imagining that somewhere, out there, were the answers to my questions.

Thanks once again, pal.

HPS-Online- everything and more than what one could hope for.

Peace, love and light, brother,

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
        The methodology here is quite unique.
        Personal. One on one. Caring. Loving. Continuous. Uninterrupted.

and then it rang, the bell rang in my head, people do well here at HPS cleansing because I really care and the people who decide to do this program really care too, they are serious.

And that got me thinking, HOW UNIQUE HPS is...
        Thanks Jos-hua for your post, and Congrats Kevin on another level-graduation

HPS was the communal family support I really needed back when I started in '05. I remember the terse and straight to the point direct honesty of an email reply I got back from Jos-hua after complaining about sudden rising in the cost of the HPS program. The directness, the honesty, the sincerity of his reply cinched the deal in my mind and I joined up.

And since then I've benefited a million times over. Again and again.

As the good fortune of my life would have it I have also found that family-like support outside of cyberspace. And the quality of the physical in-person support I receive from my people here where I live is the same as that of HPS: caring, supporting, unconditionally loving, guiding. Their kindness day in and day out melts your heart, provides priceless stability to body and mind and inspires you to be of the same noble quality as them.

Keep on Kevin, enjoy your good fortune. If it were everyone enjoying such an environment as HPS the world would be a much better place.

Sincerely,
        Alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Good to read you, Alan.

I can appreciate the path that you are and have been walking here at HPS and your presence is valued as always. And thank you for the support, means a lot.

You are right, the world and so many more would be very well off indeed with their lives if they too were in an environment like HPS.

Here's to good health and many more members. I am definitely glad that we have taken that trusting step, best decision for sure.

Peace and light,
          Kev

Comment

Congratualations Kevin,

Good reading here. It is so true that most people just try to make a sale and walk away. This forum by itself is an invaluable tool to maintain better health. If anything, I have been able to help educate doctors and help them break the paradymn of thinking the that better health is only acheived by scapels and pills. Not so. The best medicine is no medicine. The body is an amazing mechanism that has the ablility to leal itself if we let it. This program has exacly what it takes.

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

And hopefully many more will come to see how far the HPS cookie goes..
              I like that line Kev... thanks for making my day!!!

Yeah, lets see how far this cookie goes! hee hee.

Hi Jos-hua,

I am accomplishing things that I was next to dreaming about a mere 1 year ago.. And that for many years before that had been concerned about and imagining that somewhere, out there, were the answers to my questions.

Thanks once again, pal.

HPS-Online- everything and more than what one could hope for.

Peace, love and light, brother,

Kev
              You are most welcome Kevin... it is so great to be your health friend, spiritual friend, cleansing friend... I am enjoying every minute of it and I;m sure everyone here at our community is too!!!! Thanks again!

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A

As the good fortune of my life would have it I have also found that family-like support outside of cyberspace.

And the quality of the physical in-person support I receive from my people here where I live is the same as that of HPS: caring, supporting, unconditionally loving, guiding. Their kindness day in and day out melts your heart, provides priceless stability to body and mind and inspires you to be of the same noble quality as them.

Keep on Kevin, enjoy your good fortune. If it were everyone enjoying such an environment as HPS the world would be a much better place.

Sincerely,
                Alan
                This is a very important point Alan, the point and power of community. Sangha.

"The Dalai Lama often reminds us that Bodicitta, the compassion and love which is the heart of enlightenment, is cultivated by considering not just our own welfare, but the welfare of all sentient beings. To do this requires a deep understanding of our connectedness with others and of what it means to cherish life.

On an outer level, this mean contributing to a better world by living our life in a straightforward, honest, healing, non violent, unselfish and caring manner. It implies character development- straightening out whatever is bent and crooked in our behavior and ourself.

On an inner level, this means being genuinely honest and true to ourself, free from self-deception, ill-will, selfish bias and prejudice."

We must Forge on Freedom cleansing friends!
                We must prevail!!!

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Layne_W
                  Congratualations Kevin,

The best medicine is no medicine. The body is an amazing mechanism that has the ablility to leal itself if we let it. This program has exacly what it takes.

Love and light,

Layne

I second everything you said Layne. All of it.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Kevin, congratulations and very well-done! Those pics show the proof not only of why this guided colon cleansing sytem is so badly needed in today's world, but also just how effective it is in even a relatively short amount of time.

Jos-hua has made a number of important points and observations, and for my two bits about the uniqueness of HPS-Online and the real caring and support each and every one of us receive here, well, my personal experience bears it out in every detail.

I'm not sure how many posts I've made here over the years, but I'd bet any amount of money that I got at least 8-10x as many back for every one of them from all the members here, and of course Jos-hua himself, who truly does demonstrate what real support and care should be.

Thanks Kevin for a great testimonial and for setting a great example for others to follow, and thanks to Jos-hua and everyone here who make HPS-Online the unique community that it is.

Rick
                    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

and thanks to Jos-hua and everyone here who make HPS-Online the unique community that it is.

Rick

Rick,

I couldn't imagine our forum without your presence here... it just wouldn't be the same... so it is me who thanks you, and everyone else... it is us who make this work for us.

BTW, just came across this article, and I wrote a big thank you to the writer, because it kind of verified what we all are saying here, that there are no quick fixes, it is our responsibility to work on our ourselves, our habits, our bodies and minds.

--> http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home...cials-cnnmoney

I felt that the write Logan Sachon got it, something which many haven't yet vis a vis their health and what needs to be done, that being, take personal responsibility. And so I wrote her an email thanking her for making my day!

Once again Rick, thanks for everything, we all love you dearly!

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hi Kevin!

I hadn't seen your thread here until Jos-hua put a link in another post of his. ...

Excellent testimony and program review! Thanks for taking the time and effort to write it and post all those nasty (but important) pics!

I'm delighted for all of us that you're here, and I'm very pleased that your body is on the road to not only recovery but ever ascending good health.

Rejuvenation, revitalization, and renewed vigor are what we get as we stick to the 7DW fasting/cleansing program here ... and that's probably important to you but to me (a 53 year old woman), it's an answer to prayer and a dream being realized.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicin Man
                        ... I'm happy for you Kevin, I rejoice in your rejoicing, I happy to work with you and I think you are doing great and its such a pleasure to work with you... you're developing the wisdom, knowledge, skills and self confidence to not only heal and rejuvenate yourself, but to help others see the light too. I'm also grateful to you for allowing me to help you, you cleansing here has given meaning and purpose to my life, enrichened my life. So thanks there too 7dw friend!

You are serious about taking the reins of your body, mind, spirit and health and the investments you have made here in money, time, effort (and love for others doing this online program) will pay off for decades to come. And they, your investments, are, as you noted above, paying off already!
                        Everything Jos-hua wrote about you is true! And that's why it's so much fun having you as part of the HPS family!

It's only onward and upward for you Kevin as you continue through the 4 different 7DW's here... the health you receive after every 7DW you do just gets tastier and tastier, richer and richer!

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicin Man
                        ... so many people think information is the key, information is power, but it isn't... wisdom is power, self confidence to act on the information is power, but just accumulating information, well, that's a waste of time... and that's what most people do vis a vis their health, body and cleansing too.
                        Worth repeating ... and thanks too for your continual interest, effort and support in, towards and for others Jos-hua!

love,
                        Dorothea
                        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Layne_W
                          Congratualations Kevin,

Good reading here. It is so true that most people just try to make a sale and walk away. This forum by itself is an invaluable tool to maintain better health. If anything, I have been able to help educate doctors and help them break the paradymn of thinking the that better health is only acheived by scapels and pills. Not so. The best medicine is no medicine. The body is an amazing mechanism that has the ablility to leal itself if we let it. This program has exacly what it takes.

Love and light,

Layne
                          Hey Layne,

So true my friend. I am glad to hear that you have made a difference and continue to educate and open other's eyes to health.. Especially doctors.. What you have said is very true and something that I feel more and more people are coming to realize..

Thanks for your support and inspiration!

Love and light,
                          Kev

Comment

I like that line Kev... thanks for making my day!!!

Yeah, lets see how far this cookie goes! hee hee.

You are most welcome Kevin... it is so great to be your health friend, spiritual friend, cleansing friend... I am enjoying every minute of it and I;m sure everyone here at our community is too!!!! Thanks again!

Peace,

Peace Freedom friend!!!
                            Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
                              Kevin, congratulations and very well-done! Those pics show the proof not only of why this guided colon cleansing sytem is so badly needed in today's world, but also just how effective it is in even a relatively short amount of time.

Jos-hua has made a number of important points and observations, and for my two bits about the uniqueness of HPS-Online and the real caring and support each and every one of us receive here, well, my personal experience bears it out in every detail.

I'm not sure how many posts I've made here over the years, but I'd bet any amount of money that I got at least 8-10x as many back for every one of them from all the members here, and of course Jos-hua himself, who truly does demonstrate what real support and care should be.

Thanks Kevin for a great testimonial and for setting a great example for others to follow, and thanks to Jos-hua and everyone here who make HPS-Online the unique community that it is.

Rick
                              Thanks for the support, Rick, means a lot.

Yes, HPS certainly does demonstrate the essence of how to and why it's so necessary to take control of ones own health through personal responcibility and wisdom. And the proof is self evident..

When we realize this, it becomes much clearer, and it is nothing to avoid, but certainly something to be rejoiced. Getting back to the freedom of health and happiness is something to truely be rejoicing of!

And this becomes so fun and lifting especially in the presence of a group like HPS.. Where as you have pointed out, your input goes a long way with others and how others feedback come back to you. A loving and generous family for sure.

Rick,

I couldn't imagine our forum without your presence here... it just wouldn't be the same... so it is me who thanks you, and everyone else... it is us who make this work for us.

Peace,
                              I second that, Jos-hua!

Your presence and sharing in the group is very special and appreciated, Rick,

Thanks for all your support and invaluable insights!

Forge on freedom friend,
                              Kev

Comment

Working...
                              X