Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!! You will see what I mean in terms of results as I have included some pics below which demonstrate what exactly can fester in most people's intestines.. and I'm only 26.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    Hi Kevin!

Excellent testimony and program review! Thanks for taking the time and effort to write it and post all those nasty (but important) pics!

I'm delighted for all of us that you're here, and I'm very pleased that your body is on the road to not only recovery but ever ascending good health.

Rejuvenation, revitalization, and renewed vigor are what we get as we stick to the 7DW fasting/cleansing program here ... and that's probably important to you but to me (a 53 year old woman), it's an answer to prayer and a dream being realized.

Everything Jos-hua wrote about you is true! And that's why it's so much fun having you as part of the HPS family!

It's only onward and upward for you Kevin as you continue through the 4 different 7DW's here... the health you receive after every 7DW you do just gets tastier and tastier, richer and richer!

love,
    Dorothea
    Hi Dorothea!

Thanks for your kind words and support.

I am very glad indeed that we are here and practising together, all of you make this programme so special indeed.. And Jos-hua's love and support certainly streams through the whole HPS experience/practice and it's practitioners!

You guys are so great and giving. Truely humbling and heart warming as Alan stated to be part everything and everyones lives here. The sincerity and kindness is irreplaceable.

Very happy to be walking this 7DW path with you and I hope to see much more renewed vigor, rejuvination and revitalization come your way!!

Much love,
    Kev

Comment

Re: Student, Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Even more cleaned out and aiming higher and higher!!

Originally posted by Kevin_C

You guys are so great and giving. Truely humbling and heart warming as Alan stated to be part everything and everyones lives here. The sincerity and kindness is irreplaceable.

Very happy to be walking this 7DW path with you and I hope to see much more renewed vigor, rejuvination and revitalization come your way!!

Much love,
      Kev
      Yes, its true, everyone here is very kind and irreplaceable, i.e., those who we allow to hang with us are great, all the others, well, we wish them all the best.

BTW Kev, have you seen Thijis 7DW formal cleansing pics yet? He's only on day 5 today but heck, they are great ... Check out his pics thread,

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

hey Jos-hua,

yeah, I sure have,

Great to see him getting so much great work accomplished with his first 7DW freedom formal and practising.. He's doing great!

Peace, and happy freedom cleansing Thijs!!
        Kev

Comment

Working...
        X