Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Great first round! The pics below here are just a small selection, I did like 15 or 16 home colonics sessions, and it's just amazing how much keeps coming out. If you have a stomach that bulges a bit, it's probably not fat, but rather this stuff swelling you up from inside your intestines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Great first round! The pics below here are just a small selection, I did like 15 or 16 home colonics sessions, and it's just amazing how much keeps coming out. If you have a stomach that bulges a bit, it's probably not fat, but rather this stuff swelling you up from inside your intestines.

Welcome guest reader!

As will appeal to most visitors here, I'll just show you the dramatic results right away. I'm not gonna talk about juicing, detoxing and fasting before you have seen and understand the result of the home colonics that is to be done in conjunction with those three, when you do the HPS 7 Day Wonder (7DW for short) program.

First off, for those of you that do not know what home colonics are: it simply means flushing out your large intestine (colon) with water. It's safe and easy, anyone who has normal mobility can do it at home.

Allright, so why do that? Well, to get everything you see on the pictures below out of your body.

The 7DW program takes about 7 days on average. When you stick with the HPS DBC (deep body care) program diligently, which I did, what you see on the pictures is what will come out of your colon.

When looking at the pictures keep the following points in mind:

- I did not eat anything for 7 days.
    - I am a thin person, some would even call me skinny.
    - You are not looking at poo, I know, what you see looks gross, in fact it is, but take a closer look and you'll see this is very different matter than normal feces. This doesn't come out on its own. This just sits inside stuck in the folds of your colon, festering and just plainly slowly killing you.
    - I do not at this moment have any overt health complications, just a mild hay fever and a structural lack of energy.

Take a real good look at those pictures. Ironically, looking at those pictures may be the best thing you ever did. They represent the toxic waste build-up inside a human body that has been living a standard modern life, a body like yours probably

If you think "eew what you did with putting up those pictures here is gross", then consider that what I really did with those pictures is offering you some insights in a very direct way, with which you will be able to start thinking about your health and body in a very real way.

So... in those 7 days, I did home colonics 14 times, and a few more times following those seven days to make sure everything was out. Each picture represents one session. As I am a curious person I took some measurements, the days that the least of this clogged up waste matter came out yielded about 200 grams, times 14 days and you have about 3 kilos, or 6 pounds. On most days more came out, but I don't want to exaggerate, so this minimum of 3 kilos, 6 pounds, I can state here with absolute certainty. That is 3 kilos of compacted, toxic and pathogenic waste matter that has been stuck inside of me for at least 10 years.

If you're done with the shocking pictures, the next thing to realize is that if you eat with any regularity dairy (milk, cheese, etc.), animal protein (meat, fish, eggs, etc.), or grain products (bread, cake, etc.), that means this is also inside you. I am 34, if you are older there will be more and it will be more compacted, more stuck and its substance will be more vicious in terms of dangerous substances and organisms contained in it.

Like I said, I am nowhere near fat, and except having to deal with hayfever and a shortage of energy, nothing really seemed wrong with me. If you do have any (chronic) ilnesses or general health complaints, that means there is more (and more dangerous) waste inside your body than in mine.

Think about it.

I mean, really think about it for a minute, are you feeling tired a lot (like me), having health problems, getting sick easily, think you are "getting old"? You know now a big part of why that is:

Al these kilograms of old, putrefying, poisonous matter are in your intestines with 99% certainty. Your body cannot expel them on its own, so the waste gets encapsulated in mucus, stored until such a time as your body is clean and strong enough to expel it on it's own, but, you guessed it, that will never happen if you do not know what to eat, how to exercise, and generally which things really are good for a human being.

This is also why most people think healthy food does not really matter, because when your digestive tract is already clogged up with waste, blocking your digestive systems absorption of the good nutrients and feeding it poisons instead, then it is true what they think! In that case healthy food will not matter, nor will detoxing, juicing or fasting really matter a lot until you address the "kilograms" of waste stuck inside directly.

The missing link is home colonics, you need to lend your body a hand to get all that waste out. Besides that, fasting, juicing and detoxing need to be combined as well to be effective. They are all processes that support and facilitate each other. This is important, and the 7DW program provides a complete, well laid out, easy to understand solution, that anyone can bring into practice.

Many health-seeking people fall into one or all of the following traps, I have too for a period: If you have ever done a "detox program" that consisted of taking some tablets for a week and keeping up the good spirits hoping for results, you haven't detoxed, if you think to get healthy by drinking a glass of fresh juice now and then, but in the evening cook yourself up a nice meal with sausages and baguette with butter and cheese and then wash it down with a glass of milk, you're not getting healthy, if you go fasting for 3 days, then feel bad and start eating and feel fine again, and then think fasting doesn't work, you haven't understood what fasting is about and how it really works. And then there are the "colon cleansing" programs that consist of just tablets.... they are like doing the dishes using only soap and no water (in other words, you'll make a bigger mess than you started with). In short, if what you see in the pictures doesn't come out, you haven't really fasted, detoxed, juiced or cleansed your colon. As I discovered here hands on

The 7DW program teaches competence in getting healthy, and staying healthy, it offers knowledge and you will learn skills that will last you a lifetime, a great, healthy, fulfilling lifetime. Any tablets, health products, exercise programs, doctor's advice, diet programs, etc. are a far cry from this!

So, I feel very happy, very healthy, and I only just started te get even healthier and happier all the time.

But that's just me.... In the end it is your decision to reach out, grab a hold of that responsibility to take care of your own health for real. It's just what you get here, the real deal. This program is not a quick fix, you need to learn things, do things and practice things, but it is not tiresome or bothersome, with each step you'll build the new health that's needed to propel you on to the next step. You'll want to learn more and be healthier all the time!

Thanks for reading! Wishing you all the best on your own journey!

Read on in the next post about the support group!

P.S. The pics below here are just a small selection, I did like 15 or 16 home colonics sessions, and it's just amazing how much keeps coming out. If you have a stomach that bulges a bit, it's probably not fat, but rather this stuff swelling you up from inside your intestines.
    Attached Files
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Great first round!

Secondly the support group, I say secondly, but technically the support group is a part of the program. So, the idea is not that it comes second, but rather that it deserves mentioning on its own!

So listen up all you guest readers! For this is what makes this program work and keep working... it is the unique lifeblood of the 7DW method.

Let me explain: the 7DW program is about learning and doing, the way to learn this is to communicate your experiences with others, the way to do this is to get their support and encouragement. You need experienced and understanding people for that, and simply put, that's what you get here. Because you are working with your body, and every body is different, you need a place to report your activities and get intelligent feedback based on the findings of a group of people that's been doing this for a while.

Suppose you order some program and then turn off your computer, you read the instructions, buy a few things, try a few things, and there you are pretty much on your own, maybe something works, maybe something doesn't work, but where do you turn to to verify results, to share experiences, to get tips and pointers, to get the confidence that you are doing the things that really work from a group of dedicated and successful real people?

Well, here at HPS the support group is not only where you go, it's where you want to go, and want to keep coming back, and also want to contribute. The people on here are all dedicated, know the ropes, know the program, they're doing the program, they're kind and understanding.

They are really into 7DW, and no, they don't get paid money. They just reap great health and happiness. They are in the support group, and some have been for years on end, because they enjoy helping others who come to learn and practice 7DW. But why would they? The real big reason is that they know 7DW works like a charm, and it will work for everybody, as it has for them.

You, guest reader, and forgive me for saying, probably have no idea how healthy, how energetic, how smart you really can become, but the people in the support group.... they know, and they will help you get there too, because once you reach escape velocity on your way to the heights of superior health, you will want everybody to see the view.

Just like me, I don't just write here because I've nothing better to do, but because I wish unto you not only to understand how greatly my health is improving, and by extension my entire life on all fronts, but to realize you can have it too!

Keep in mind that before this I thought I was pretty healthy and things were going okay. I just had the nagging feeling that that wasn't really true. Long story short, I found here the way to work on my health in a way that's more complete and efficient than I could have imagined before, and which also has serious positive side-effects on anything else I do in my life.

And the beauty of it all is, it's not difficult, it's a step by step process, you'll be doing a tested and tried program that's designed to be doable by anyone and will really clean you up more and more and more as you go along, it's a process.

And this goes on, people who've been doing this for ten years still report getting healthier, step by step weeding out every possible little thing that could be wrong with their body.

And while you're at it you'll get all the support you need. Not from people who've "been there done that", but who "are there doing it"... "are still doing it"... "will be doing it for the rest of their lives" and will tell you all about it when you ask, because they know what it can do for you.

Thanks again for reading! And thanks to the support group for all the great ehm... support
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Great first round!

Thanks Thijis for posting this comprehensive program review, and the pictures of some of your evacuations during your 7DW formal cleansing period- juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics combined.

I hope everyone on the sidelies clicks on the pics and takes a good look.

This program review/testimonial of yours brings closure to your introduction, your 7dw precleansing and your 7dw formal cleansing.

Now we are in the 7dw post-cleansing period...

7DW post-cleansing is where you heal and rejuvenate your body, it's the most important part of any cleanse. Post-cleansing is where you solidly build a base and change the status of your health in a lasting sustainable manner.

I look forward to working with you and helping you progress along the same path that all of us advanced 7DW Freedom cleansers are walking on... it's an all gain, no pain, proposition.

I'm confident I can say for all of us here that it's a pleasure working with you, sharing with you, walking the path with you and trying to help you. We get more in return from you than we have given.

Peace friend, forge on, freedom is for those who fight for it... everyone here at our forum is at a different stage of the journey, and I am of course at this longer than everyone here, but I can say, many here have already attained what I have attained- great health, freedom from health problems, peace of mind and an anxiety free existence vis a vis my health and body. What more could someone ask for? I'm not a greedy person so I have to say, no more, enough! Well done. Rejoice. Be grateful, be in gratitude, this is more than 99% of humanity EVER experience.

Thijis, Your health is worth fighting for, after all, at only 34 years of age, you still have many many more years to live, and it is going to be best when you and your body are extremely healthy, and you have the skills and the know-how how to stay healthy. I believe this program is going to give you all that, and more.
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
        Well, here at HPS the support group is not only where you go, it's where you want to go, and want to keep coming back, and also want to contribute. The people on here are all dedicated, know the ropes, know the program, they're doing the program, they're kind and understanding.
        Hi Thijs, looks like you've gained a lot of insight into the power of the HPS 7DW Freedom Cleansing Program, and your understanding now only comes from DOING.

I haven't been around the forums for some time now but if you look back through my threads you'll see a lot of doing on my part. I'm not tooting my own horn here but instead because of the inspiration I've received from your posts here I just want to emphasize that people here at HPS are really walking the walk...

They're not doing what so many people today do who are all talk and no walk, who want you to listen to them, trust them and follow their advice even though they have little to no experience backing up their words.

HPS is nothing like that, rather it is a community of people sharing the fruits of real labors, or real health-rejuvenating experience.

STay the path Thijs, step by step, and as you do you'll bring even more health, richness, experience and truth to the HPS community and this world.

Sincerely,
        Alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A
          Hi Thijs, looks like you've gained a lot of insight into the power of the HPS 7DW Freedom Cleansing Program, and your understanding now only comes from DOING.

Sincerely,
          Alan

Alan,

Thijis reminds me of what they are saying about Cory Mcllory, the 2011 US Open Golf Champion....

"Sunday he took the victor’s walk down the 18th fairway, basking in the roar that reverberated through the trees, over the pond and against the giant clubhouse standing regal atop a hill. There are few strolls like this in sports and everybody expects there will be many more."

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Great and thorough write up Thijs! Well done!

I'm very happy to know you've experienced a boost in your overall health - of course, I knew it would happen! And it only gets better from here on in ...

It certainly is a pleasure to have you participating here on the forum. You have your own angle of insight; it's refreshing and on top of it, you have an amusing way of putting things.

You're just great fun to have around and I look forward to you keeping up the contact!

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thanks a bunch guys for the appreciation, I really appreciate it It really is great working with all of you.

Here's a bit of text I'm posting by popular demand. It's a painstakingly transcripted verbatim copy (ok I just copy-pasted really) of a private email I sent to Jos-hua the other day, and he asked me to put it up here with my testimonial. I figured I might just as well, because, 1, everything in it is for the world to see as far as I'm concerned and, 2, it nicely completes this entire testimonial, the first post I made above here covering the program, the second covering the support group, and this last one covering, well, me! (Also not tooting my own horn here Alan, Jos-hua made me do it haha...)

So guest user, here goes, a nice behind the scenes look

Hey Jos-hua,

Thanks for checking on me, I had kind of a nice weekend yes, I wanted to do
              programming and stuff, but then at the last moment decided it would be way
              better for me to go help my girlfriend and her friend at a cultural festival, I
              spent two days in a beautiful park, watching artists make music, paint, do
              acrobatics etc. learned how to shoot a bow, discovered my left eye is dominant
              (which might prove an interesting piece of info somehow sometime), and generally
              chilled out in the sun without help of alcohol or other stuff. In the process I
              didn't think about my computer once, didn't even notice I forgot to take my
              cellphone, didn't have any overt issues with my hayfever, and experienced a
              substantial two-day wave of acute consciousness of what I was doing and why,
              namely enjoying the result of a much better calibration (during the last few
              months) of where I'm steering the vessel that is my life, and the result was
              chilling out in a sunbathed fairytale park amidst people whose life consists of
              creating sound, color, graceful movement or any combination of those. And I had
              landed myself among them, that feeling was woven through every minute, every
              movement I made there. It was a reward and a motivator. A little celebration of
              having arrived at the doorstep of level 2.

Good, thanks for asking.

Never mind about the vendors, I just compiled a list of everything I need and
              where to get it, didn't get around to it this weekend, but tomorrow will be
              ordering everything at once, also stuff like a new module for my water filter so
              I'll be all set. This time I also arranged to have a car during the formal week
              so I can be lazy about travel and shopping, because this time I want to take
              down any uneccessary exertion to a minimum.

Just last week, when I was going over some observations again (how my health is
              doing these last few "normal" weeks, as compared to the period before the level
              1 formal) I had to conclude that on a base-level, there's been a significant
              change. Energy dips are fewer an farther between, and they don't nearly dip as
              low as they used to. That's nice, and that was kind of the goal, but all my
              motions (motions, uhm, I mean like things I want and then turn myself in that
              direction) are far more steady, it's like everything I do is more resilient to
              being shaken.... like I'm an icebreaker-boat, steady pace, steady course... hard
              to explain, but you probably have an idea what I mean, having cooked up and done
              this program yourself. A good example would be that all my social interactions
              have jumped up a few levels in spontaneity and effectiveness in connecting, the
              kind of freedom in social interactions that you can permit yourself when you are
              more acute in assessing people, is what I mean more or less.

Ok, so all the above at this moment boils down to that I set out on the
              precleanse and toward the levl 2 and beyond at a steady speed, much much more
              confident than before the lvl 1, going now also an easy paced speed so I can
              trust that I'll be able to handle things that come along in a good way. A great
              part in this is ofcourse also the experience I have from the lvl 1.

Also started the netwonder, but no real questions right now, just in the mood to
              talk your ears off hahaha.

I'm really sure in the coming weeks I'll have questions popping up left and
              right, most of them will probably go via the forum. Tomorrow I'll open the lvl 2
              threads, and consider myself "officially" started on the pre-cleanse!

I haven't gotten round to the Trungpa book, or any substantial reading anyway,
              lately, but I doubt he'll really mind, who knows, maybe he'll even appreciate me
              trying to find out what he writes on my own for a bit, getting to grips with
              universal spiritual law in the field, and then when I take up his book when the
              time is right, I can see if I got it right

But now, it's bedtime...

Thanks again for checking in, hope your weekend worked out just as well!

Greetings,
              Thijs

Comment

Hey Thijs, I just ran across this testimonial of yours and wow, what can I say, it has to be just about the most comprehensive summary of the program I've ever read by anyone other than Jos-Hua himself, on the main HPS-Online website.

I think, though, that this bit sums things up pretty much all by itself:

Originally posted by Thijs
                The 7DW program teaches competence in getting healthy, and staying healthy, it offers knowledge and you will learn skills that will last you a lifetime, a great, healthy, fulfilling lifetime. Any tablets, health products, exercise programs, doctor's advice, diet programs, etc. are a far cry from this!

So, I feel very happy, very healthy, and I only just started te get even healthier and happier all the time.
                See you in the members' forum,

Rick
                Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Yep Rick, I too thought this thread of Thijis is a great summary of what's going on here at HPS guided cleansing. Pretty soon he'll be in a position to guide others!

Thijis just posted his 7DW level 2 introduction. He is moving on from this thread.... to greener and more expansive pastures...anyone interested in learning how GREAT HEALTH UNFOLDS step-by-step, click the link and see for yourself .

Jos-hua.

Comment

Thijs,

Whatever happened in the second round?

I've yet to hear about that, nor have your other followers of this thread here.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hehe,

Just got home off the train where I was thinking the time was right to go put up my testimonial tonight...

Well, it's up!

Comment

Working...
                      X